Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who would you choose?  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Anallover6969

To be Honest. None of them really float my boat.

If I only had to choose from that list it would be Sweet Chantelle Pretty girl and has been reviewed on here from memory. Shame she dont take it up the pooper.

sweet sonya_95 quite happily lists bareback. Wouldn't touch that dirty skank with Russell Brands and I can't stand the cunt.

The happy one

Hi

Anna Or crystal

Both seem real

punther

Hi

Anna Or crystal

Both seem real

Anna looks very tempting and isnt too far from me. She looks like she would be a good GFE

punther

To be Honest. None of them really float my boat.

If I only had to choose from that list it would be Sweet Chantelle Pretty girl and has been reviewed on here from memory. Shame she dont take it up the pooper.

sweet sonya_95 quite happily lists bareback. Wouldn't touch that dirty skank with Russell Brands and I can't stand the cunt.

Bareback completion...HAHA  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TBH as long as you rubber up, NO kissing, No RO and No OWO cant really see why it would be a problem

she is cute

Offline Anallover6969

Your braver than me fella. In the words of the bad guy in taken "Good luck."

harry_aw

I like the look of priya....I may pay her a visit.

Offline Tmor25

I saw Crystal years ago and had a good time. She was very enthusiastic. I went to her because she offered rimming and was excellent. Rimmed for ages and very deep.

y798

Dalia19

Love slim, petite girls! :)

fabfab

I saw Dalia, she's fucking hot, really beautiful girl, she look a bit like Scarlett johansson when i saw her few month ago   :wacko: really nice body  :crazy:
But she's quite cold... service was ok nothing outstanding... ow cowgirl ... felt a bit rushed...

88hooplicker

I like the look of priya....I may pay her a visit.

+1 based purely on that ass  :wacko:

Offline Kaluuu276

Punted both and crystal is older but her service and attitude put a smile on my face for days!

Whats crystals body like?