Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lea at pink ladies  (Read 1574 times)

Offline dino1990

External Link/Members Only

anyone have any further info or experience?

thanks.

TAARABT123

I was just about to post this! Lea certainly looks the part but i wonder if she provides a good service or the normal lacklustre service most of the agency girls give.

Online xcyprinex

She worked at Diamond before. Very famous girl. Name changed due to family problem. DFK,OWO, CIM provided. No Anal.

Offline Uniformad

I ain't got a clue, was she that famous ?

Beerhunter

Who is this xcyprinex?

1 post and says a girls famous..lol. More likely the girl herself or a diamonds tout.

And btw, ive used diamonds for yrs and never seen her or a "famous" girl like her.

:drinks:

Scarlett Cavalli

Who is this xcyprinex?

1 post and says a girls famous..lol. More likely the girl herself or a diamonds tout.

And btw, ive used diamonds for yrs and never seen her or a "famous" girl like her.

:drinks:

There is a user on AW with the name "xcyprinex" who I met in early September, he has a few feedbacks from other girls before me so might be the same guy. Not sure if helpful? I just recognised the username.

Online xcyprinex

Her name was Ruby from Diamond. Later changed to Lucie. You will find plenty review of her.

David Larry

When was she at previous agencies?

David Larry

Thanks.

I was a little worried, with her being 18, she was previously working underage but, then again, you can't be 100% sure of the age they're giving. Lydia was 20+ at Allure, she's 19 at Pink Ladies. I'm ok with that as long as they can get away with it. Teen Lucy has been 18 for about 5 years I think, haha.

I'm definitely game for a bit of Lea  :drinks:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

One of the review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49419.0

Fantastic, she looked really hot but I never got to see her before she vanished. Definitely one for the hot list then.

Offline toon972

Same here,if it is Ruby would see her again.

Offline dino1990

hi, did anyone end up taking one for the team with Lea?