Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KarllaLovely  (Read 446 times)

1 review(s) for KarllaLovely (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

BigGwola

My first review so bare with me, wont be the best but I thought I should share this so no one makes the same mistakes I did. I'll start with the girl in questions profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. It is well known that this girl works with EllyEmotion, who I was infact looking for but when I called was told was in hospital first then on holiday? but thats not the issue here.

Firstly when arranging the meeting Karla seemed disinterested which I found suprising seeing as I was willing to pay good money for her time, none the less a meeting was arranged and I arrived at the address she provided me with. Heres the first problem, it was on a busy high road and when I called to say I was downstairs she asked me to wait for her to put her clothes on, I was not early so this confused me and waiting outside on the main high road wasn't exactly ideal for some one who was trying to be discreet.

Some 10minutes passed before she called me back and invited me up, I entered her flat to be greeted by a completely different looking person than in the pictures. The only thing the same where the placement of her tattoos, other than that it was a different person, Much bigger in size, skin looked rough and good lord the belly hanging over her gut has to get a special mention cause wow :dash:. At this point I ask you to look at her profile so you can understand my dissapointment, however I had already made the journey too her and she was already asking me to pay 50 for the half an hour.

I dont know why but I agreed and paid her, I got undressed quickly before lying on her bed, She began to give me a BJ which was half decent before stopping to say " she doesnt like the taste" and put a condom on??? I was confused I showered just before I got to her so I know my dick was fresh Lol. The bj with the condom werent the same so I just asked her to get in doggy so I wouldnt have to look at that gut lol.

I pounded it for about 11 minutes, rushing to get that nut out so I could rest abit then go for round 2. The sex was terrible she could only take it slow and when I started to go deeper or faster she would say stop and tell me not too which left me frustrated and unsatisfied. Somehow I came, wiped off and asked her how longs left, she told me just under 20minutes so I said we'll go again before she replied no one time only, and rushed me to get dressed again. At this point I was so dissapointed I didnt even dispute it just asked for 20pounds back as that was under 30minutes. After a brief argument she agreed and I left, I shall defininately not be coming back

Too summarize this review, AVOID AVOID AVOID, i would avoid her partner EllyEmotion too just to be sure of it

Offline arkenciel

shame to see you getting scammed here, i really dont get it how Romanian wgs can so consistently give sh1t services.

BigGwola

Yeah, thats the last time ill go to see a romanian definately  :bomb:

Ben4454

Unless the Romanian is reviewed on here I wouldn't bother TOFTTing them. Although that begs the question if no one is TOFTTing them then how do we find good ones? Well there is the thing. Only 5% of them are any good. We have about 2 Romanians here with good reviews out of about a thousand. Do the math.