Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC Club. What is more important, Line-up or price?  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Juankerr

I'm pretty keen to get myself along to the TLC Club and lose my party virginity at some point however I'm a fussy git when it comes to choosing who I pay to meet, there always has to be an element of attraction for me.

With this in mind I am not going to just dive in, instead I am going to wait until the line-up suits my own personal tastes even though the price is excellent VFM and you obviously get to play with 3 Ladies.
Take todays line-up, Louiza, Renata and Billie as an example from my POV. Having read the reviews I'm in no doubt that all of them provide a great time and are a lot of fun however If these 3 Ladies were available as independents I would only pay to meet Louiza.

So the question I ask is what is more important to you party veteran's and party virgins, the line-up on an attractiveness scale or the fact you can play with 3 Ladies at an excellent price?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Having attended 30+ LMP/TPC parties it is definitely the line up now.

Initially it was to try something daring off my bucketlist at an attractive price.

Now that TPC and TLC have more limited line ups, my attendance is determined solely by the quality of the line up rather than the price.

Offline Juankerr

Now that TPC and TLC have more limited line ups, my attendance is determined solely by the quality of the line up rather than the price.
This is pretty much the reason I shall wait until the line-up suits me with at least 2 of the 3 Ladies being to my liking. Hopefully some of the other girls from Phoenix will make their way up to TLC especially Bia and Jess.

Thanks for the comment Mr B  :hi:

Offline naughtyboy73

Tees, I agree that line up is an important factor, and my 2nd return in a week was because of Luiza, (definitely my type) but of the other 2 girls,  I clicked better with and had more fun with Billie in person, when I thought it would have be Renata from her photo's on the webpage. Variety is the spice of life they say.

Even with 7 or so of us guys, there was still some opportunity of 1 on 1 action and it's still excellent VFM.

matt000169

Hoping to attend tlc either this week or next. Won't be my first party but I do look at it from the VFM point of view. Unless you know the WG already you might click with all the girls on a particular day or if you wait and wait you might never get the line up you want. I just want to go and try :D

scoobydoo88

Breaking my party virginity last night, it was more about just trying it for the low price asap- I thought the longer I waited, the longer I'd have to change my mind.

I had a brilliant time but I think I need to experience a few more to get fully comfortable. Once I am, then I'll be more selective and waiting for stunning line ups.

Offline Juankerr

you might click with all the girls on a particular day or if you wait and wait you might never get the line up you want. I just want to go and try :D
I get what you are saying matt but I wouldn't be overly bothered about clicking with any of them in this particular scenario, its more about the level of attraction to each particular girl. This is why I'm happy to wait for a line-up that would suit me, if it doesn't happen then so be it.  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 11:00:11 pm by Juankerr »

vt

Good question!  :thumbsup:

The answer has got to be a bit of both!   :hi:

Firstly, you weigh up the cost versus the appeal of the girls. If money was no object, you would create your own party and book 3 well-reviewed stunners for 3 hrs and spend £1000+. If you have £100, the choice is between a 3hr party or 45 mins on a 1-2-1, the former appearing to offer better VFM.

Of course any girls you meet have to pass a minimum fuckability test which I would say the Phoenix/TLC girls pass muster, Em has a pretty keen eye for what guys like...but of course this is quite subjective and some girls will no doubt be more appealing than others, either in looks and/or attitude. I think it's possible that the more you party, the more open-minded you become to girls that aren't of your preferred type, but you will still look for a line-up which offers the greatest amount of what you prefer.

The problem you will have as a newbie is knowing which girls on any given day will have the appeal you deem necessary to want to meet. As the photos are from many sources and many have blurred faces, they don't always fully reveal the relative appeal of the girls. Some that have crap pics have turned out to be real hotties in the flesh. Others that have smooth pics have been a disappointment. Additionally, you can't infer anything much of a girl's attitude from her pics and that is at least as important as looks.

I think you're just going to have to take the bull by the horns and go! If you don't like it, it's not a huge amount lost. If you do, it could be the start of a new and exciting phase of your punting career!  :drinks:

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:39:42 am by vt »

Offline Teessider

My advice is - "Don't over analyse, just get struck in. "   :diablo:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the comments vt  :hi:

Some really good points which I agree with and as you say at the end of the day £100 really isn't much of a gamble for 3 hours with 3 girls even if you are not attracted to all of them.

Offline Juankerr

My advice is - "Don't over analyse, just get struck in. "   :diablo:
So with that said, would you pay to meet someone that you didn't find attractive Teessider?

Offline KidCandyShop

I would not go if the line up had no one I wanted to see in it just because its cheap, my ideal line up would be Luiza, Kasia, Vera and because it would be busy with that line up Em may as well  send Bia up. That would probably have me booking back to back parties.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I would not go if the line up had no one I wanted to see in it just because its cheap, my ideal line up would be Luiza, Kasia, Vera and because it would be busy with that line up Em may as well  send Bia up. That would probably have me booking back to back parties.

Yes, I fancy that would be a very busy party  :D

Nothing against Bia, but add Anna and I would be in dreamland  :rolleyes:

Offline KidCandyShop

Ahh yes how could I have missed Anna that would be an awesome party. :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

I would not go if the line up had no one I wanted to see in it just because its cheap
This is exactly my way of thinking.

As I said at the top of the thread I am fussy about who I pay to see however I do take on board Teessider's comment about over analysing the situation but I still wouldn't just dive in unless the line-up suited me. I don't think I am helping myself by looking at it like if they were independents which ones would I pay to see, if I continue to look at it from that POV I will probably never end up going.

Having had a good look at the galleries on the Phoenix website External Link/Members Only there are several Ladies I would jump at the chance to meet should they make their way up to the TLC club so here's hoping!! I could probably name 3/4's of the Ladies pictured that interest me!!  :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comments everyone.  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:02:47 pm by Juankerr »

vt

I could probably name 3/4's of the Ladies pictured that interest me!!  :thumbsup:

As I said before, I'll say it again and it's from 4 yrs experience at LMP/Phoenix, over 50 parties and over 100 different girls, you can derive very little from the pics, some are crap Iphone snaps, some are studio pics smoothed to oblivion, most have blurred faces and a pic says nothing about the personality or attitude of the girl, which is critical to the punter experience.

The guys who have met the girls before have given you some names that have universal appeal, but some of my all-time favourite experiences there have been with newbie girls at their first party, maybe they were all wide-eyed and looking to impress. I had no clue how good they would be until it happened. Though it looks like Em is mostly bringing up solid performers to TLC.

So Teessider's advice about not over-thinking is very appropriate. Just get yourself down there at a time when it suits you and you've got the energy and enthusiasm to bring to the girls, then once you've met a few, you can start agonising over the line-ups.  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I could probably name 3/4's of the Ladies pictured that interest me!!  :thumbsup:

I would agree with much of vt's reply to this.

It is very unlikely you will ever get your complete dream line-up. If you do get any 1 of the universally reported good girls on the schedule though, then £100 for 3 hours via a well reputed party organiser is about as good an introduction as you could possibly hope for  ;).   

Offline Juankerr

More useful comments @ vt & Mr B  :hi:

Offline Teessider

So with that said, would you pay to meet someone that you didn't find attractive Teessider?

Juan - for a party scenario (and TLC / Phoenix in particular) it is most unlikely that all the girls will be munters, so you should find someone who you like.

Ironically at another party (not TLC/Phoenix) there was a real minger who turned out to be the most popular girl there because she was so enthusiastic and horny (probably found it hard to get shagged elsewhere!).

So, as vt says it's a combination of good looks, but possibly more importantly, attitude.  :)

Offline Juankerr

Juan - for a party scenario (and TLC / Phoenix in particular) it is most unlikely that all the girls will be munters, so you should find someone who you like.

Ironically at another party (not TLC/Phoenix) there was a real minger who turned out to be the most popular girl there because she was so enthusiastic and horny (probably found it hard to get shagged elsewhere!).

So, as vt says it's a combination of good looks, but possibly more importantly, attitude.  :)
Thanks for the opinion Teessider  :hi:

I probably should have made it more clear that of all the girls pictured I don't really think that any of them are munters  :D but there are some that I wouldn't pay to meet in a 1 on 1 scenario.

I did have the thought that the best looking doesn't mean best/most popular girl at a party or 1 on 1 for that matter as we all know.

I guess it will be just a matter of time!!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 06:02:04 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Juankerr

There are some interesting photos on the TLC Club Facebook page!!  ;)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

There are some interesting photos on the TLC Club Facebook page!!  ;)

Erm! Didn't know they did that. Assume it was with the guys permission ??? I would not attend if there was any chance of that I have to say.

Offline Juankerr

Erm! Didn't know they did that. Assume it was with the guys permission ??? I would not attend if there was any chance of that I have to say.
Another UKP member had just made me aware of that so I just had a look. I would also hope it was with the lads permission, judging from some of the pics I would guess so.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 06:16:34 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Another UKP member had just made me aware of that so I just had a look. I would also hope it was with the lads permission.

Anyone owning up ?  :lol:

FredW

I went along on Wednesday afternoon to my first ever party. Luiza, Renata and Billie were there.

It was Renata who caught my eye on the photos but it was Luiza that blew me away (literally) and what she was doing to me in the last 10 minutes to get me to pop 5 . . . . All three girls were fantastic fun, I enjoyed them all and I'm certainly glad I went.

I'm still not sure if partying is for me though. I certainly suffered stage fright and felt a bit uneasy with a spit roast but may well be back for another one.

vt

Another UKP member had just made me aware of that so I just had a look. I would also hope it was with the lads permission, judging from some of the pics I would guess so.  :unknown:

That looks like the TLC Launch Party and judging by the fact that some guys faces are blanked, the others must have consented.

I must say that I've never seen a camera used during a party before, so I'm sure this is a one-off promo.

Offline misterjt111

Anyone off to today's afternoon party?

Offline KidCandyShop

It was the launch party and we were assured our faces would not be shown, so the guys faces you can see must have given approval. In the shots of me you can not see my face and are not easily recognisable unless you have intimate knowledge of my beer gut. Having been to many parties no photos are taken so it was just for the launch party.

matt000169

Anyone off to today's afternoon party?

I'm going to the party this afternoon. Should be good  :D

Offline KidCandyShop

I will be going to this evenings party probably.

Offline Chezzie John

I noticed the Facebook pictures the other day from the launch party and I'm on there with Vera's legs around my neck :D we were asked beforehand and I'm not bothered. But no pictures have been taken since.

As for the girls the line up does matter to me as its a 150 mile round trip to do a party so at least 2 of the girls have to appeal to me before I book. And some girls may be better looking than others but it doesn't mean they're not a better fuck.

Offline Juankerr

As the photos are from many sources
Never a truer word spoken....

Look at the second picture External Link/Members Only and then the first picture External Link/Members Only

Confirmed to me by someone in the know that this is NOT Luiza  :dash:

vt

Look at the second picture External Link/Members Only and then the first picture External Link/Members Only

That's weird because she has 3 pics that are definitely her on the Phoenix website...

External Link/Members Only

That's what you're getting...and she is hot in the flesh!  ;)

Offline Chezzie John

No that's not Luisa on viva street but she's as fit
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:38:45 pm by Chezzie John »

Offline Juankerr

I agree Luiza looks tasty from the Phoenix pictures but its still false advertising using the Vivastreet picture on the TLC website  :thumbsdown:

vt

I agree Luiza looks tasty from the Phoenix pictures but its still false advertising using the Vivastreet picture on the TLC website  :thumbsdown:

Oh well, don't visit her as a matter of principle then...and miss out on one of the hottest & friendliest Brazilian WGs in the country!  :dash:   ;)

Offline Juankerr

Oh well, don't visit her as a matter of principle then...and miss out on one of the hottest & friendliest Brazilian WGs in the country!  :dash:   ;)
Not a problem vt  :hi:

FredW

Do any of these ladies cater for 1-2-1 meets or are they just party girls?

FW

Offline Chezzie John

I don't think they do in Brum but I think in London one on ones can be arranged through Emma the owner if your a regular.  But I've noticed a few of her girl work for house of Devine and annabells in Milton Keynes. I met a few girls last year who I've fancied doing a one on one with but it's a bit out of my range down there so if this was available in Brum I'd be very tempted.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

and then the first picture External Link/Members Only

Would also confirm that is NOT Luiza.

Offline Teessider

Good spot Juan. Not sure why they would need to do that when there are 3 perfectly good pictures of Luiza on TPC gallery. She does look quite similar though.  :P

Either way Luiza's a hot babe and she let me have a little treat on Wednesday - when she was on the toilet she let me put my fingers in her warm stream of piss. Then we licked one finger each (nice and salty), snogged each other, mouthwashed, then she fucked the living daylights out of me in her favourite Asian cowgirl position.

Filthy or what?  :D

vt

Good spot Juan. Not sure why they would need to do that when there are 3 perfectly good pictures of Luiza on TPC gallery. She does look quite similar though.  :P

Either way Luiza's a hot babe and she let me have a little treat on Wednesday - when she was on the toilet she let me put my fingers in her warm stream of piss. Then we licked one finger each (nice and salty), snogged each other, mouthwashed, then she fucked the living daylights out of me in her favourite Asian cowgirl position.

Filthy or what?  :D

Are they serving Luiza's Homemade Lemonade on tap at the bar now?  :D  ;)