Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley-Lee Nottingham Outcall to hotel  (Read 2413 times)

52 review(s) for Riley-Lee (50 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monkeybucket

Well where to start, invited out by a client decided to make the most of it and booked into a hotel for the night so I didn't have to worry about getting home after the beers. Been thinking about this girls chest since I first met her in a DUO booking and knew she now offered solo bookings but not doing incalls at the moment as they get a new place ready. Made the arrangements for an early evening visit.

She turned up dressed casually and got changed, stockings and suspenders.

started out with some gentle kissing, not DFK but gave me the horn. undressed and started to play with her impressive boobies more kissing and then down to the real business.  Sucking my dick and balls (I had to lie down after a couple of mins) licking the whole length ( i say whole but it doesn't take long) got her to rub my dick with her tits the feeling of a young womans nipples of your cock is a pleasant one that seems to have got better now i'm older.(next time i'll take baby oil and i feel a tit wank coming on)

Change of position as i got her to sit on my face and after a few mins she "came" i'm never sure if a WG cums with a client but she's a good actor so i'm happy. gave her a quick rimming before Jacket on and down to business.

Started out in doggy, but because i couldn't see her tits jiggling i got her on her back with legs over my shoulders. didn't take long for me to finish next time i intend to exercise more self control and finish on her chest.

All in all a very enjoyable time had with a sexy girl, will most definitely be back, infact already booked in with Riley and Lucie for a DUO next week i do hope my bank account outlasts my heart,

Happy punting guys,.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Owwhatanight

Her tits look just great in profile photo  :D
MB what size would you say they were ? did you hold them in both hands  weighhhhhhhhh ?   :yahoo:

Offline potata72

Good review.  :thumbsup:

Definitely interested in seeing her as well as LucieBee.

Offline monkeybucket

MB what size would you say they were ? did you hold them in both hands  weighhhhhhhhh ?   :yahoo:

Haha size erm DD ? They are big so def more than a hand full, natural too! I didn't weigh them but i'll take my scales along next time for you :D

Offline monkeybucket

Good review.  :thumbsup:

Definitely interested in seeing her as well as LucieBee.

Do it soon i'm seeing them next week and i'm not sure if they'll be the same again afterwards if they are as much fun as last time :crazy:

Offline potata72

Do it soon i'm seeing them next week and i'm not sure if they'll be the same again afterwards if they are as much fun as last time :crazy:

Haha, I'll keep that in mind!

Offline monkeybucket

Double G according to her profile.

Offline j122

If only she was into bum fun....

Offline Taggart

Yeah, there's a lack of that in the East Midlands.

Timmy2

I have never had any issues getting some :crazy:
Raddy

Offline monkeybucket

Raddy
i'm not sure i'm keen on your idea of bum fun..i'm all about giving the gift not receiving :-o

Offline monkeybucket

I don't know there are 7/8 in notts a few and leicester so probably about 10/12 in all.

Timmy2

i'm not sure i'm keen on your idea of bum fun..i'm all about giving the gift not receiving :-o
Guilty as charged on TWO counts of experimentation  :cool:
My Anal List
Cheryl
Rachael Richards
Sultry Amanda  :thumbsup:
Mandy  :thumbsup:
Jessie (was Rosie)  :thumbsup:
Lady Channel  :thumbsup:
BBW I have seen + two more
oh and
Brook
LushButt

Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
We could start a new thread, for WGs who offer Anal.

Offline Taggart

Raddy

While not wishing to offend, I am a discerning punter, or to put it another way, picky. I'd never have a girl who was not facially or physically attractive enough as GF material.
I prefer my A level conquests to be with young, slim and very attractive ladies, (preferably non-smoking too) which was the basis I made my comment.  There are a few ladies who have been around the block, have filled out or just have an arse the size of a small country that offer anal, but they have no appeal. If I want an old boiler, then Mrs T might suffice. Mandy and Jessie are a bit too close to home for comfort.

While that might sound incredibly picky, and I'd concur, at the end of the day, I am the customer and I am always right!!!!    :D

What is of wider concern, is the distinct lack of young WGs in Nottingham and Leicester offering a really good GFE - incidentally, both cities with two universities. Either parents are supporting them well, or they have paid part time jobs.

Offline monkeybucket

Guilty as charged on TWO counts of experimentation  :cool:
My Anal List
Cheryl
Rachael Richards
Sultry Amanda  :thumbsup:
Mandy  :thumbsup:
Jessie (was Rosie)  :thumbsup:
Lady Channel  :thumbsup:
BBW I have seen + two more
oh and
Brook