Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie @ Allure  (Read 2382 times)

Offline Kev3773

Saw Jessie this morning, she looked my type as prefer older girls. Comms with Allure excellent got postcode last night so I knew where I was heading and house number this morning. Not my favourite type of location, culdesac and too many houses close by. On entering happy with Jessie not stunning facially but very nice nonetheless. Nice dfk to say hello, then upstairs kissing continued as we tried to derobe. I don't think much off limits great deepthroat oral then I returned the favour and she was soaking. Covered up tried a few positions and she is nice and tight, her ass is even tighter but we managed with a fair bit lube, asked to finish with oral she guided me into bathroom stood me in shower and knelt down and accidentally turned cold shower on what a bloody shock. Laughed about it as she continued oral. Back in bedroom nice chat and as trying to get dressed was kissing and stroking me all the time never had so much kissing in half hour session. Seems like a real genuine friendly game lass and I will return. Not sure how long she will stay in the game though due to a few comments she made.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:49:44 pm by alfie2013 »

zundabar

sounds like you had a good time, shame about her leaving.

Do you have a link to share?

Offline Kev3773

sounds like you had a good time, shame about her leaving. ]

I never said she was leaving just not sure she's in for the long haul :unknown:
No link just go to Allure site.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:57:11 pm by alfie2013 »

themademan2

External Link/Members Only

Same lass I reviewed who managed to change her name from daisy to Jessie in 6 days of starting  :dancegirl:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68422.0

Glad u enjoyed it, I thought u would like her  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 04:46:13 pm by themademan2 »

themademan2

Just noticed she outcall only now, bummer, was gonna see her tomorrow. Wonder if it has owt to do with comment about not being too discrete :unknown:

themademan2

Just had an hour incall with her £100.  If you guys thought SJ was great, u defo got to try to believe, such a fucking dirty lass. Fucked me behind front door, sucked me off while in shower and as I'm leaving, wanted me to pound her ass again and had to strip off and do it all over. Guys who haven't tried her, ur missing out. Did my last review when she was called daisy. Such a filthy lass with anal beads vibrators etc. I nearly sucked her tongue out her mouth whistle dfk! :cool:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 03:32:21 pm by themademan2 »

Offline Knight Templar

Just had an hour incall with her £100.  If you guys thought SJ was great, u defo got to try to believe, such a fucking dirty lass. Fucked me behind front door, sucked me off while in shower and as I'm leaving, wanted me to pound her ass again and had to strip off and do it all over. Guys who haven't tried her, ur missing out. Did my last review when she was called daisy. Such a filthy lass with anal beads vibrators etc. I nearly sucked her tongue out her mouth whistle dfk! :cool:

bloody hell - sounds great however, out calls are a no no , so I hope she goes back to at least 1 day for in calls

:(

Offline Kev3773

bloody hell - sounds great however, out calls are a no no , so I hope she goes back to at least 1 day for in calls

:(

She's incall Monday in Newcastle next week

Offline Partyguy

Looks like another addition to the every growing hot list.

Shame about the disappearance of SJ I so wanted to go back for a repeat performance let's hope she pops up somewhere again and soon.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

saw her today, highly recommended

themademan2

saw her today, highly recommended
cant wait to see your review, I remember you had a stinker with the last oriental lass you seen :cool: