Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: am seeking , stephanie at 50 , or hairy forever , one & same ...  (Read 1641 times)

obeident rimmer

I met this lady some months back , very posh  a very very attractive lady  very exclusive .. expensive BUT worth every single penny , very hairy too !  fantastic bush ..massive teats , yes , 'teats  , not tits lol , although lovely titties .. absolutely gorgeous arsehole  , fantastic legs , no stretch marks or dimples either , . anyway , found this site today , joined & decided to ask punters if anyone knows her whereabouts ? ..
she loves men with small cock , gives brilliant relief , only hand relief though,loves men who dress up etc .
she lives in Norfolk but does business from thurrock , Brentwood area's .. So can anyone throw some light on my search ? , I have visited quite a few  pee givers , but never one like this lady , her pee hole is huge & the gush is spectacular .
she seems to have just disapeared ?. I have contacted other men she saw , as she used to hold Saturday night parties for sissy men & pee lovers , but they have not heard from her either ..
am now fully retired & have more time to play ,  so just wondered if anyone knows her new name or anything really ?
Must also say , this site seems very informative ... somewhat cruel inpart , but informative ...lol
regards to all you punters ,
Mr Rimmer

Offline madeinwales56

If she likes blokes with small cocks I definitely don't know anything about her ...

Offline socks

Can't help either mate but that small cock thing... Of course she likes small cocks, just as a plumber likes doing jobs for people with a leaky tap but who pay the same as those who need their massive systems flushing  :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

Can't help either mate but that small cock thing... Of course she likes small cocks, just as a plumber likes doing jobs for people with a leaky tap but who pay the same as those who need their massive systems flushing  :lol:

I think I see what you mean, Socks. I think ...

Offline socks

I think I see what you mean, Socks. I think ...
:lol: Who'd want a marrow shoved frantically in and out of their clunge for several hours a day when you can get the same money for taking a baby courgette?

Offline madeinwales56

:lol: Who'd want a marrow shoved frantically in and out of their clunge for several hours a day when you can get the same money for taking a baby courgette?

You're testing me know my old love. I had a word with Leaky, my plumber mate, who tried to explain the dripping tap system flushing comparison now I'm going to have to speak to Tommy Tomato, my local fruit & veg man about  this marrow & courgette analogy. I'll be back to you soon - just as soon as Wales have beaten England this evening.

vw

You're testing me know my old love. I had a word with Leaky, my plumber mate, who tried to explain the dripping tap system flushing comparison now I'm going to have to speak to Tommy Tomato, my local fruit & veg man about  this marrow & courgette analogy. I'll be back to you soon - just as soon as Wales have beaten England this evening.
My mate Kev has courgettes bigger than marrows in his field !

Offline madeinwales56

[/quote)

I think I've seen them. Feckin hooj they are.

Offline socks

I think that makes them marrows  :cool:

Either way, surely any prossie's going to prefer small cocks going up them all day rather than big ones. Got to be less taxing on the old undercarriage, jaw muscles and throat!

vw

I think that makes them marrows  :cool:

Either way, surely any prossie's going to prefer small cocks going up them all day rather than big ones. Got to be less taxing on the old undercarriage, jaw muscles and throat!
Courgettes tend to be bushy and thin-skinned, whereas marrows tend to trailing and have a thicker skin making them more robust for insertion.

ramrodronnie

Anyone got any links for these slappers? lol   :D

vw

Anyone got any links for these slappers? lol   :D
I think the obedient rimmer is a figment of his own imagination.

Offline socks

Courgettes tend to be bushy and thin-skinned, whereas marrows tend to trailing and have a thicker skin making them more robust for insertion.
we're clearly talking at cross purposes, horticulturaly a marrow is what courgettes become. But forgive me, this is ukpunting and we speak whoreticulturally here! Courgette? Marrow? It doesn't matter as long as it gives you pleasure  :lol:

Offline dieseldriver

Was in touch her till a couple of weeks ago. Yes, now disappeared? Never got to see her as couldn't accommodate, or so she said? Wanted to meet me in Davy Down for a wank in the woods. But the times she suggested didn't fit in. Sent her a pic via multi media of my cock. Wanted to see it for real, but she messed me about with times/days.

Didn't know she lived in Norfolk. As her location on AW was Thurrock, assumed lived there, but couldn't do in-calls? So why live in Norfolk, but do the business in Thurrock?

What I found strange, is that she wouldn't talk on the phone. All correspondence had be by text. First time I'v contacted a WG that wouldn't talk??

Offline dieseldriver

Made contact with her yesterday, but she wouldn't say if still working or not? Only wanted to know who I was. I offered to meet her when available, but no response so far. So if you have her number, give it a go!

All done by text as usual   

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I met this lady some months back , very posh  a very very attractive lady  very exclusive .. expensive BUT worth every single penny , very hairy too !  fantastic bush ..massive teats , yes , 'teats  , not tits lol , although lovely titties .. absolutely gorgeous arsehole  , fantastic legs , no stretch marks or dimples either , . anyway , found this site today , joined & decided to ask punters if anyone knows her whereabouts ? ..
she loves men with small cock , gives brilliant relief , only hand relief though,loves men who dress up etc .
she lives in Norfolk but does business from thurrock , Brentwood area's .. So can anyone throw some light on my search ? , I have visited quite a few  pee givers , but never one like this lady , her pee hole is huge & the gush is spectacular .
she seems to have just disapeared ?. I have contacted other men she saw , as she used to hold Saturday night parties for sissy men & pee lovers , but they have not heard from her either ..
am now fully retired & have more time to play ,  so just wondered if anyone knows her new name or anything really ?
Must also say , this site seems very informative ... somewhat cruel inpart , but informative ...lol
regards to all you punters ,
Mr Rimmer

share her contact details or we shall doubt your veracity.

Offline madeinwales56

Offline dieseldriver

share her contact details or we shall doubt your veracity.

I can vouch for his veracity. She sent me a few pics via multimedia showing that big hairy bush! Trying to arrange a meet was a nightmare. All arranging had to be done with text messages. Couldn't or wouldn't accommodate, was to be a car wank or open air in the woods depending on weather?

I messaged her last week to ask if still in business. Message came back "yes". My messages suggesting meeting dates/times not answered. Mr Rimmer the lucky one, if you like a hairy fanny and arse? Personally, I go for the clean shaven, smooth. But am curious enough to try her .
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:13:10 am by dieseldriver »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I can vouch for his veracity. She sent me a few pics via multimedia showing that big hairy bush! Trying to arrange a meet was a nightmare. All arranging had to be done with text messages. Couldn't or wouldn't accommodate, was to be a car wank or open air in the woods depending on weather?

I messaged her last week to ask if still in business. Message came back "yes". My messages suggesting meeting dates/times not answered. Mr Rimmer the lucky one, if you like a hairy fanny and arse? Personally, I go for the clean shaven, smooth. But am curious enough to try her .

so you too could share a link? Please.

Offline dieseldriver

As her AW profile is gone, unable to provide a link. However, she could have put a profile on another punting site? Or changed her location to somewhere in Norfolk, so would show up if searching her new area? If living in Norfolk as Rimmer says, then perhaps working more close to home? Find it strange that she was coming all the way from Norfolk to Thurrock to do the business?