Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna-30  (Read 1900 times)

Offline Tiger63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Anyone seen this girl....looks to have a cracking body

Offline bronson24

theres been talk of her before, and i dont think any of it was positive,

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Tiger63

Brings what....there's nowt about her.

Online Kev3773

She is Sienna of Diamonds, not seen her but was tempted a while back but others have said she looks lot older than pics I think they have been done very cleverly.

themademan2

Stay away or check her talons out on adultwork if u really wanna be put off :lol:

Offline bronson24

shes had quite a few name changes on adultwork now. so seems a bit dodgy, theres a post on here somewhere were stanleyjohn said he had seen her and he wasnt impressed

themademan2

shes had quite a few name changes on adultwork now. so seems a bit dodgy, theres a post on here somewhere were stanleyjohn said he had seen her and he wasnt impressed
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59085.0

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Brings what....there's nowt about her.

Don't know what happened there but if you put   -   2866472  - (her AW number) in the search box there's loads of info on her.

Offline Tiger63

Don't know what happened there but if you put   -   2866472  - (her AW number) in the search box there's loads of info on her.
I thought  it was me phone playing up.
Looks like I'll be giving her a miss
 :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I thought  it was me phone playing up.
Looks like I'll be giving her a miss
 :hi:

Don't blame you, I forgot to put "none of it good" at the end of the post.

Offline stanleyjohn

Absolutely avoid, that main profile picture is not her !!
As previously stated I saw her some time ago and she is the best advert against sunbeds you will ever see, she is like a brown/orange prune, her stomach is really  wrinkled as is the rest of her.
Shetold me she was willing to do anything but I couldn't wait to get out, my heart sank when I saw her but was too polite to walk.
Not the worst ever but it reminded me of it.

Offline Tiger63

Absolutely avoid, that main profile picture is not her !!
As previously stated I saw her some time ago and she is the best advert against sunbeds you will ever see, she is like a brown/orange prune, her stomach is really  wrinkled as is the rest of her.
Shetold me she was willing to do anything but I couldn't wait to get out, my heart sank when I saw her but was too polite to walk.
Not the worst ever but it reminded me of it.

Thanks for that lads  :hi:

Offline MrClive

Bit harsh this, Ive seen her twice and had a good time.

If you want a young pretty thing then she may not be for you and I agree she has certainly been on a few sunbeds. But she has a tight little body which is great for her age, she gets really into it and her attitude has been spot on.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

If you want a young pretty thing then she may not be for you and I agree she has certainly been on a few sunbeds. But she has a tight little body which is great for her age, she gets really into it and her attitude has been spot on.

White knight her if you want, you may have been lucky, but I'll stick with the opinions of others on here, .... used to offer BB, loads of name changes, shit comms, etc

Offline MrClive

White knight her if you want, you may have been lucky, but I'll stick with the opinions of others on here, .... used to offer BB, loads of name changes, shit comms, etc

Fair enough, just thought i'd share my opinion. Didnt know about the BB, although it wasnt offered to me. Saw her through diamonds and had no issues with the comms.

I will add that she has a cracking pair of tits.

Offline stanleyjohn

She says she is 40 yr old, if you think thats a good body for a 40 yr old fair enough but I would argue that she looks like a woman in her fifties at least.

Offline Mr blue

shes fucking rank , i messaged her for an appointment and 10 messages later i was no nearer an appointment or booking , finally got to see her pics and shes like a fucking leather handbag , mid 30's my fucking arse shes fucking horrible and it seems cant run her profile or communicate with clients .

Offline Tiger63

shes fucking rank , i messaged her for an appointment and 10 messages later i was no nearer an appointment or booking , finally got to see her pics and shes like a fucking leather handbag , mid 30's my fucking arse shes fucking horrible and it seems cant run her profile or communicate with clients .

Is that a "no " then? :lol: :lol:

Online Kev3773

She has new photos on Diamonds, bottom left is enough for me to say never in a million years  :scare:

Offline bronson24

She has new photos on Diamonds, bottom left is enough for me to say never in a million years  :scare:

fuck!!! deffo looks older than 40