Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC-Club Birmingham- Tuesday 22 Sept Evening  (Read 2966 times)

scoobydoo88

Thanks to the previous reviewers and the guys I messaged with a few questions.

I've been meaning to attend my first party for a very long time. With the positive reports of low ratios and excellent vfm, thought TLC would be perfect.

In total I think there were 7 guys upstairs, including Chezzie John and naughtyboy73 (great meeting you both). All were considerate, which is exactly want you want at your first party.

The 3 girls were great (Renata, Billie and Luiza) and didn't really stop. Despite being nervous/tense and therefore struggling to maintain useable wood, I managed to get multiple long bj's off all 3 girls, and podged them all at least once. I enjoyed myself and thought it was £100 well spent. I'll definitely be back and hopefully more relaxed next time.

External Link/Members Only

scoobydoo88

A question for guys that have been to the day parties: What's the lighting like during the day? I prefer brighter more natural light, but it was fairly dim with red lighting on the night.

Offline KidCandyShop

Same lighting as the evening but a fair bit brighter due to daylight coming in. :hi:

Offline Kaluuu276

Can you describe the venue that's the layout.

Do you get a robe, locker and are there refreshments or do you bring some?

Finally, what do you think would be the maximum guys?

scoobydoo88

Can you describe the venue that's the layout.

Do you get a robe, locker and are there refreshments or do you bring some?

Finally, what do you think would be the maximum guys?

There were a circle of rooms all linked available to use last night, but from what the others there said there's a lot more to the venue.

Locker, robe, towel and flip flops provided. I didn't bother with refreshments but they were available downstairs.

Maximum ratio is 3:1, so potentially 9 guys sharing 3 girls.

Offline ClimaxMan

Whats the age group for the blokes? Im  49 and fancy a dabble, but not if the lads were all 30ish

Offline KidCandyShop

I'm 49 and do not feel out of place there, ages range from late 20's up to guys a fair bit older than me at the parties I have been too.  :hi:

Offline ClimaxMan

Thank you sir, must look at my diary to get up there, hopefully latch onto a few regulars to calm my nerves. Its been a LONG time since I went to a party.

Offline Teessider

A question for guys that have been to the day parties: What's the lighting like during the day? I prefer brighter more natural light, but it was fairly dim with red lighting on the night.

If you like it bright you can shag outside on the patio - we  tried it with Katrina last week, but she got a bit cold so we had to go inside.  :timeout:

matt000169

I'm 34 and I've been to parties where guys have been in there 60's. Also been to one where a guy went after about 10 minutes. All you have to remember is that you are all there for the same thing  ;)

Machinegundummy

Is there any trouble i mean happens if one guy wants the wg to himself?

Offline KidCandyShop

The girls are very good at making sure this doesn't happen

Machinegundummy

So you would say its a friendly atmosphere then?

scoobydoo88

So you would say its a friendly atmosphere then?

It certainly was last night.

scoobydoo88

I have to add, now that I've had time to think over (or should I say wank over) last nights events, that that party was by a mile the most surreal three hours of my life so far! In a good way.

Offline pianodave

Thanks for all the reports, these sound great fun :) I need to get to one I think :D

vt

I have to add, now that I've had time to think over (or should I say wank over) last nights events, that that party was by a mile the most surreal three hours of my life so far! In a good way.

A first party is surreal...my head was buzzing for days...I had to go back the next week just to make sure I didn't dream it all!!  :lol:

Offline Juankerr

Glad to hear it went well for you scooby  :thumbsup:

Offline misterjt111

Hearing some really good things about these parties was tempted to go on Friday but the lineup doesn't appear to be as good unless anyone can comment on Kasia, Bianca and Emily? I've only seen the photoshopped/blurred ones on the TLC or Phoenix site.

What's the deal in these parties, say if a girl is giving a BJ to another guy and you fancy porking her so you have to have the conversation...can I fuck you, would you mind awfully if I stuck my willy in you etc etc before doing so and risk annoying the guy cos you're distracting her, or do they just expect it and you can bang away?

Also what's the thoughts on French kissing these girls after you've just seen them sucking several people off?  Read a few people saying they have DFK during these parties. Do the girls also do CIM or is that dependant on the girl?

Offline Teessider

misterjt - Kasia & Emily are top party girls and you won't go far wrong. Bianca, I've not met but she looks like she's built for some horny sex.  :diablo:

With regard to joining in when some guy's getting a bj, this is a party not 1-2-1 so don't hold back and get stuck in. Just move next to the girl, make your presence clear and usually she'll invite you to join in.  :dancegirl:

DFK after a girl's had cock in her mouth is up to you. Normally a girl would mouthwash quite frequently, and I certainly mouthwash after every pussy lick. Some guys are OK with DFKing a girl after she's done some oral, some aren't.  :dance:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:02:08 am by Teessider »

Offline Chezzie John

Every time I seen you you were grinning :) The parties are surreal as most people have never seen somebody else having sex before and then the next minute your sat in the middle of a big orgy having 3somes. I used to walk away laughing to myself at the mad situations I get myself into :D

As for girls doing owo on others and then kissing you it doesn't bother me as when your there your cock is ruling your brain and kissing is my biggest turn on so there's no way I'm missing out. If a bloke did cim she'd defo go and get cleaned up before kissing again but not that many girls offer cim anyway.

As Teesider said Kasia and Emily are top girls and Kasia is probably my favorite girl at TLC/Phoenix club. Emily doesn't kiss though and this is a bit of a downer as I'd love to snog her face off. She has very short hair now not like in the pictures.

Offline KidCandyShop

Emily's got a cracking arse though Chezzie, you could always snog that. :drinks:

Offline misterjt111

Thanks for the advice guys.

Think I'm going to give it a go at the Friday afternoon sesh... If I don't bottle it!  Anyone else going to it?

Oh and can anyone comment on what the girls wear normally...or are they in the buff?

Offline Teessider

Naughty schoolgirl stuff or some other suitably slutty 'fantasy' stuff - it normally stays on for about 2 minutes.  :D

Or sometimes the stockings and basque stays on throughout the party, depending on preference of the girls & guys.

scoobydoo88

If you like it bright you can shag outside on the patio - we  tried it with Katrina last week, but she got a bit cold so we had to go inside.  :timeout:

That sounds like fun! Was going outside suggested by her or a punter?

scoobydoo88

Naughty schoolgirl stuff or some other suitably slutty 'fantasy' stuff - it normally stays on for about 2 minutes.  :D

Or sometimes the stockings and basque stays on throughout the party, depending on preference of the girls & guys.

If you wanted a girl to take off her basque or stockings, or put something back on that was removed earlier, how would you go about it- is it a case of just asking?

Offline Teessider

That sounds like fun! Was going outside suggested by her or a punter?

That was at my suggestion, supported by vt, and Katrina was up for it.

But when we got outside and set up on the chair, I noticed she had goosebumps and it would have been unfair to keep her out in the cold.

On a warmer day, perhaps.  ;)