Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie  (Read 3036 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiley9

Hi my first Review so sorry for not being as erudite or lucid as more experienced reviewers. No link as her website is down but I think everyone will know who The Little Katie is ???  Finally Finally after months of waiting after I had given up all hope I receive an email from LK saying she thinks my Gym fantasy sounds fun and sends me her number :yahoo: I feel like  I have found a golden ticket for Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory! I feel very happy to finally be one of the chosen few. So today in Bristol I experienced 3 hours of absolute pleasure from a gorgeous young woman who literally sucked and fucked me dry :P We started with my Gym fantasy (She left her apartment door on the latch so this could start straight away) Where I was the cleaner and she is the only one left in the gym after missing the announcement the gym is closing because she is wearing headphones. I then punish her with spanking which leads on to OWO and eventually taking her doggy style! Katie was fantastic at the role play and the sex was WOW! DFK Deep OWO FF. We then took a shower which lead to more shagging and oral both ways. Katie tasted divine! The memory of her gorgeous tight arse cheeks slapping down onto my crouch while I took her from behind with the water bouncing off our bodies will stay with me forever :rolleyes: We then retired to Katie's bed for some massage with oil and hot candle wax which was very sensual and this ended with me shooting my load into LKs mouth and she swallowed the lot with a cheeky grin on her face! What a girl. She is without doubt the best punt I have ever had! Katie doesn't think she is anything special which is precisely why she IS

spkmstr48

Offline PLeisure

You didn't get the memo in which she requested, "no more reviews, please" ??  :rolleyes: :D  :sarcastic:

Glad you had a good time  :drinks:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent, glad you enjoyed OP.

She is awesome. Can't wait to see her again  ;)

lancspunter

Thanks for the review, smiley9. I love the originality of the scene and can see why LK thought that it "sounds fun"! The cleaner and the gym girl - brilliant! Glad you had a good time.

Offline smiley9

Thanks guys and yes PLeisure I discussed posting a review with Katie during punt and she said she still enjoys it if it is a guys first review  :) But your right she doesn't need reviews as she is simply the best IMHO.

yorkshire123

Thanks guys and yes PLeisure I discussed posting a review with Katie during punt and she said she still enjoys it if it is a guys first review  :) But your right she doesn't need reviews as she is simply the best IMHO.

Sorry buddy but I have to say however innocent that remark was I find it quite nauseating to say the least.

This is a punters forum where punters share information to aid other punters with the added advantage it may increase the stock of a decent prossie, not the other way around.

So please let me get this right, she is now stating when you are "allowed" to post a review? If this is true then I'm sorry guys irrespective of how good a shag she is its becoming obvious that she's playing some punters like an old fiddle & undermining what this site stands for.

To be honest any grown man than starts cowering to such instructions needs to take a long hard stare at himself in the mirror & man the fuck up in my opinion.     

squeezebox

Sorry buddy but I have to say however innocent that remark was I find it quite nauseating to say the least.

This is a punters forum where punters share information to aid other punters with the added advantage it may increase the stock of a decent prossie, not the other way around.

So please let me get this right, she is now stating when you are "allowed" to post a review? If this is true then I'm sorry guys irrespective of how good a shag she is its becoming obvious that she's playing some punters like an old fiddle & undermining what this site stands for.

To be honest any grown man than starts cowering to such instructions needs to take a long hard stare at himself in the mirror & man the fuck up in my opinion.   

It could be part of her dom side coming out...as she spanks your arse.  :)

Offline claretandblue

No awork and now her website is down, she must have a lot of regulars!

Anyone know if she plans any trips to London or is it Bristol only?

lancspunter

So please let me get this right
, she is now stating when you are "allowed" to post a review? If this is true then I'm sorry guys irrespective of how good a shag she is its becoming obvious that she's playing some punters like an old fiddle & undermining what this site stands for.

As I see it, you haven't got it right at all. Nowhere has the word "allowed" been used. She does not assume to control what punters do. Her preference is that reviews are not written but she understands that she cannot "demand" that and nor would she attempt to. Her Twitter post simply thanks those who have not written recent reviews. Punters are not being "played" and it seems quite obvious that you are twisting things to suit whatever agenda you have.

claretandblue - as far as I am aware she has no plans to visit London.

spkmstr48

Which end of the stick you looking at Yorkie??

That's not a nice way to treat a newbie, is it?

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline timstella

Ooh! Wars of the Roses! I'm with the House of Lancaster
 :D

She has way way more business than she can handle! She would like to reduce demand, hence her request, but of course she is not forbidding people to write reviews. However her rep is such that nothing is working!
 :cool: :D
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:17:27 am by timstella »

Offline Boundless

Anyone know if she plans any trips to London or is it Bristol only?

I see that the website front page says "Coming soon"!!

spkmstr48

Ooh! Wars of the Roses! I'm with the House of Lancaster

She has way way more business than she can handle! She is would like to reduce demand, hence her request, but of course she is not forbidding people to write reviews. However her rep is such that nothing is working!
 :cool: :D

Ha, now I am confused, I'm a Yorkie too

yorkshire123

As I see it, you haven't got it right at all. Nowhere has the word "allowed" been used. She does not assume to control what punters do. Her preference is that reviews are not written but she understands that she cannot "demand" that and nor would she attempt to. Her Twitter post simply thanks those who have not written recent reviews. Punters are not being "played" and it seems quite obvious that you are twisting things to suit whatever agenda you have.

claretandblue - as far as I am aware she has no plans to visit London.

Do you not see the irony in those two statements.

My right (as you put it) is to comment the way I see fit based on what is written about Katie, maybe some of you should do her a favour & think very carefully about what you write because all you are doing in my opinion is making her look like a manipulative prossie, I seriously doubt that is how she wants to come across or in fact how she actually is.

On closer inspection the word "allowed" was a little bit of an exaggeration on my part but as it was written within a question I feel that its still valid. 

For example....

Lex wrote
She tweeted that she asked for no reviews

The OP wrote

Now I don't have access to her twatter page & quite frankly I don't care about it but what else would I possible deduce from those two statements?

My agenda (again how you put it) is to help keep UKP as fluffy free as possible & if that means me challenging a bunch of fan-boys when I feel they are being manipulated on what gets written on UKP then so be it,  if that irks you then feel free to report me & let admin decide if I've crossed the line.   

spkmstr48

My right (as you put it) is to comment the way I see fit based on what is written about Katie, maybe some of you should do her a favour & think very carefully about what you write because all you are doing in my opinion is making her look like a manipulative prossie, I seriously doubt that is how she wants to come across or in fact how she actually is.

On closer inspection the word "allowed" was a little bit of an exaggeration on my part but as it was written within a question I feel that its still valid. 

For example....

Lex wrote
The OP wrote
Now I don't have access to her twatter page & quite frankly I don't care about it but what else would I possible deduce from those two statements?

My agenda (again how you put it) is to help keep UKP as fluffy free as possible & if that means me challenging a bunch of fan-boys when I feel they are being manipulated on what gets written on UKP then so be it,  if that irks you then feel free to report me & let admin decide if I've crossed the line.   

Are you really from Yorkshire?

They weren't defending LK, they were criticising you  :D

yorkshire123

lancspunter

I understand irony and in this case, the absence of it. Your post was quite simply an unnecessary distortion of the facts. It was the word "allowed" that I felt needed addressing and I am glad that you now accept that it was not the best choice of word. There really was no need to "deduce" anything.

You do not "irk" me and there is nothing to report. I do, however, question your assumed superiority here.

theGOAT

Congratulations on your first review Smiley.  Its good to see Katie is seeing new clients, and not just her long term regulars. Especially since you don't have much UKP history - I'm sure others on here who haven't seen her yet will take heart from that.  She is a great girl and great things should be shared.

I'm really pleased you wrote a review and hope others will do the same, and not feel afraid it will affect their chances of seeing her.  Yorkie is right in saying that any restrictions would be detrimental to this forum.  After all it wont really affect her volume of email/texts - that's already out of control.

Cheers!  :drinks:

yorkshire123

I understand irony and in this case, the absence of it. Your post was quite simply an unnecessary distortion of the facts. It was the word "allowed" that I felt needed addressing and I am glad that you now accept that it was not the best choice of word. There really was no need to "deduce" anything.

You do not "irk" me and there is nothing to report. I do, however, question your assumed superiority here.

What & how I deduce is surely for me to decide isn't it?

As for assumed superiority I would be bitterly disappointed if I had fallen into that persona and reading back I'm not seeing it, my observations are based on what is written & how I interpret it at the time.

Maybe I'm way off the mark but this forum is based on such challenges & if any fan-boy doesn't like it then they know the options available to them.

OP may I apologise for spoiling your first review & please don't let it stop you from posting more, but please be careful of falling through that fluffy trap door, most of us have balanced on the edge of it & once in you will find it very difficult to climb out of. 

spkmstr48

Worth making one point clear:

Words like "fluffy" and "fan-boys" within the context of this forum are deliberately used as insults.

Having re-read the thread, all I can see is punters with first hand knowledge, sharing that with the forum.

Balanced and truthful information should be treated as such.

Shocking as it may seem to some, the occasional SP is quite good and I have to say that my recent experience will certainly act to recalibrate my opinion of what constitutes a negative / neutral / positive meeting.

yorkshire123

I don't want to spoil the review any further so have started another thread, feel free to add to it if you wish https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69042.new#new

Little Katie

Hello again Yorkshire123..
Smiley9 told me he would like to write a review at the end of our meeting as he had not contributed one to this forum as yet and asked for my THOUGHTS - Not my PERMISSION. I replied.. "I would prefer it if people didn't write any more positive reviews as I'm trying to maintain a low profile to dissuade any further business as I simply do not need it. However, if you would like to write one (as you have none previously) then that is entirely up to you."
I have no control over what people do and don't write about me in public though I have no personal interest in advertising on adultwork, tallying up the most reviews or any other superfluous accolade other prossies rely on for success. My only agenda is to provide the select number of clients I do see with the best service that I can. x

theGOAT

We started with my Gym fantasy (She left her apartment door on the latch so this could start straight away) Where I was the cleaner and she is the only one left in the gym after missing the announcement the gym is closing because she is wearing headphones. I then punish her with spanking which leads on to OWO and eventually taking her doggy style! Katie was fantastic at the role play and the sex was WOW!

We then retired to Katie's bed for some massage with oil and hot candle wax which was very sensual

So back to your review Smiley (now that the usual sideshow drama is over whenever anyone writes a Katie review!)

Can you tell us a little more about the Gym fantasy roleplay?  Did you 2 dress the parts?  What sort of stuff did you say to eachother?  I find some quotes of "words actually said" adds hugely to my ability to "be there" when people write reviews.

Can you also please elaborate on the candle wax play?  Its not something I've tried but would like to.  I'm worried about burning the girl as I saw some permanent scars left on another girl I saw recently from such play.  So any tips / do's /dont's / reactions would be interesting.

I hope you wont be embarrassed in sharing as you know she will be reading as always  :lol: :lol:

Offline smiley9

Thanks Katie for clarifying my review LoL some people seem to very easily get the wrong end of sticks ???  There was no mention of being allowed or asking permission ??? I merely discussed it with her after a wonderful meeting as a matter of common curtesy as I had read on previous posts how she no longer needs reviews:thumbsup: Taleyho yes we did dress up for the fantasy me as a cleaner with LKs hoover and she as requested in very short tight shorts a skimpy tee shirt and white trainers. I berated her for missing the announcement that the gym had closed because of listening to loud music on her headphones. I then told her she was technically trespassing and would be banned from the gym if I reported her! So she then promised to do anything I wanted to keep her membership  and she did  :wacko: (see review) The hot wax was part of a lovely massage session where we rubbed oil all over each over very erotic and she then wanted me to pour hot candle wax on her most intimate parts and cried out with delight when I did. What a night !!!

spkmstr48

Thanks Katie for clarifying my review LoL some people seem to very easily get the wrong end of sticks ???  There was no mention of being allowed or asking permission ??? I merely discussed it with her after a wonderful meeting as a matter of common curtesy as I had read on previous posts how she no longer needs reviews:thumbsup: Taleyho yes we did dress up for the fantasy me as a cleaner with LKs hoover and she as requested in very short tight shorts a skimpy tee shirt and white trainers. I berated her for missing the announcement that the gym had closed because of listening to loud music on her headphones. I then told her she was technically trespassing and would be banned from the gym if I reported her! So she then promised to do anything I wanted to keep her membership  and she did  :wacko: (see review) The hot wax was part of a lovely massage session where we rubbed oil all over each over very erotic and she then wanted me to pour hot candle wax on her most intimate parts and cried out with delight when I did. What a night !!!

BDSM candles are available which burn at a lower temperature than normal candles thus minimising damage to the SP

theGOAT

BDSM candles are available which burn at a lower temperature than normal candles thus minimising damage to the SP

I must pop down to my local BDSM shop and buy some candles to store in the boot of my car  :lol:
 I know the Fire Brigade are used to getting calls to rescue pussies from trees but wonder if they've ever had one to put out a pussy fire?  :wacko:

Thanks for sharing some of the role-play details smiley. I am now officially elevating your review to status "excellent". I bet you haven't stopped smiling  :)

spkmstr48

I must pop down to my local BDSM shop and buy some candles to store in the boot of my car  :lol:
 I know the Fire Brigade are used to getting calls to rescue pussies from trees but wonder if they've ever had one to put out a pussy fire?  :wacko:

Thanks for sharing some of the role-play details smiley. I am now officially elevating your review to status "excellent". I bet you haven't stopped smiling  :)

Boot of your car? You haven't seen the BBC drama Dr Foster then?

Offline smiley9

Thanks Taleyho no I havn't  stopped smiling  :D

Offline Daffodil

Some Grade A bullshit here.

It's irrelevant what the prossie "needs". As Yorkshire points out, it's what the punter needs that is important.

Whether Katie wants reviews or doesn't, "needs" reviews or doesn't, you're on a punter's forum. Please act as one  :thumbsup:

You talk about not needing permission. Answer this honestly: had she said don't post a review, would you have done? I suspect I know the answer  :rolleyes:

Offline Badvicar

"I would prefer it if people didn't write any more positive reviews as I'm trying to maintain a low profile to dissuade any further business as I simply do not need it. However, if you would like to write one (as you have none previously) then that is entirely up to you."

You can still leave a neutral or negative it seems.