Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber from Maxes Angels  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Johnny wishbone

First review. Hope it's informative.

External Link/Members Only

Used Maxes on a couple of occasions now. Straightforward booking with them over the phone and they're helpful answering any questions you might have for them.

I arranged a two hour session with Amber for £350.00. Her prices have actually gone up since I booked her.  Incall location was at a nice hotel near Earls Court station. 

Amber greets me at the door dressed in underwear, stockings and suspenders. Nice long kiss and offers me a drink. Paperwork handed over before she could ask. She offers a shower which I gladly take. Come out to find her, legs open with a large dildo inside her.  Physical appearance: she's very good looking and pictures on her profile are accurate. Body is toned (definitely hits the gym) and breasts are fake but in proportion to her body. No scars.  There's plenty of full on French kissing and body contact. Blow job is pretty much as you want it, sloppy, wet, deep throat and really looks as though she's enjoying it.  Rimming both ways.  She gives it as good as she gets. 

Eventually slip on a condom and proceeds to ride and grind me. She's tight and energetic. Multiple positions used before as promised she asked if she can have a facial. I warned her it'll be a big one which she replies, the more the better.  And there she was, one her knees, mouth wide open and I pretty much plaster her. She swallowed a fair amount of it and left the rest to drip off her face. Good girl.

After she cleans up and chat for a bit.  Nice girl, chatty and easy to talk to. She prompts seconds and somehow I managed to go for a third round.  The two hour session over runs by a few minutes.  Quick shower again, a nice snog and I leave her room with an empty tank and huge grin.

Positives
She has an awesome body
Pretty face
Nice girl and easy to get on with
She loves fucking and loves a facial
Location of incall is easy to get to and the hotel is a nice venue

It's a shame she doesn't do anal as it would have ticked all the boxes.  But I would see her again and definitely recommend her.

Maxes is pricey and not for everyone's budget, but for the services they offer and the standard of girls available, I'll be using them again.

Hope the review is half decent.

password02

Thanks for sharing  - Excellent first review - Perfect write upu

:thumbsup:

Any others as you are now on a roll !!!

Offline Johnny wishbone

Thanks password.  Nathalie Love one is up!

password02

Thanks password.  Nathalie Love one is up!

Nice - Saw Nat Love last year in maybe the best located flat ever opposite a side street near Harrods - Love the spiral staircase.

Is she still there?

Offline Johnny wishbone

I've not seen her since my visit so can't answer that question.  Location is great.  Though there were a hell of a lot of Romanian beggars around there.  But annoying.  Spiral staircase is a great memory.

I will be seeing her again in the new year.  I've not seen any girls for a few months now due to illness.  So I'm treating myself to a Jan and Feb of bounty of girls to see.  Belle from Maxes, Nathalie Love and probably KDD.  Have to treat myself to KDD and see how good she is.  Want to see about eight to ten girls in total. 

password02

I've not seen her since my visit so can't answer that question.  Location is great.  Though there were a hell of a lot of Romanian beggars around there.  But annoying.  Spiral staircase is a great memory.

I will be seeing her again in the new year.  I've not seen any girls for a few months now due to illness.  So I'm treating myself to a Jan and Feb of bounty of girls to see.  Belle from Maxes, Nathalie Love and probably KDD.  Have to treat myself to KDD and see how good she is.  Want to see about eight to ten girls in total.

Some great picks there - I would add Adele and Ameera if in London

Offline Johnny wishbone

Yeah they're both on my HL and probably see them as well.  Seen Smiley Miley a few times And might see her again. I enjoyed my times with her and that body of hers is so tempting!  The other one I might see again is platinum cindy.  Couple of Maxes girls to see as well.

password02

Yeah they're both on my HL and probably see them as well.  Seen Smiley Miley a few times And might see her again. I enjoyed my times with her and that body of hers is so tempting!  The other one I might see again is platinum cindy.  Couple of Maxes girls to see as well.

Yes PC is a top AW girl - Perhaps do a 3some with PC + MI? when they are in London next? Now that would be a good session for you

Offline Johnny wishbone

Who's MI? Never had a threesome before so that will have to be on the agenda I think!

password02

Michelle Independent - Seriously ? She is a top AW girl and has some great UKP reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does duo in London when touring with PC

Offline Johnny wishbone

Ah right yeah I've seen her name on here.  Basically my criteria for girls I want to see must at least do CIM. So it rules out MI unfortunately.

Horny slutty girl is one I will definitely be seeing after reading how much she loves anal.

The other tentative one is kyra hot.

SuitedandBooted

Nice review. Have heard good things about Amber, might have to bump her up my to do list.