Sorry guys, have taken all on board, and will ensure future reviews are better.
You could focus on improving this review before attempting any future ones
To recap - and this is being reproduced from Punting Wiki's "Guide to UKP Review Writing
so that you don't feel you are being personally attacked: 1. Write a review in order to allow other punters to make an informed choice about whether they want to visit the WG, not in order to “promote” the girl because you think “she deserves it”.
4. Make your review informative and accessible [...] If you write a long review then a good summary highlighting the positive, neutral and negative points can be very helpful
8. Write your review keeping in mind your audience. Answer the questions that you might want answered about a girl that you are interested to meet for first time: (i) whether her pictures are authentic and accurate, (ii) what is her attitude during the meeting, (iii) whether her place is safe, discreet, clean etc. (iv) whether she clock-watches or not, (v) whether she is rushing you or not, (vi) whether she provides all the listed services or she tries to avoid them, (vii) whether she will meet a dress request, (viii) whether she will meet an unusual service request.
9. Aim for balance and include aspects that could deter other punters. You may downplay them if they didn't bother you but you should mention them. For example, you may not care much about CIM so if it’s not offered you don’t see it as a negative but for others this may be important. Similarly, not offering kissing, french kissing or deep french kissing, not allowing "fingers", or only providing covered service may be decisive for other punters. Likewise, for appearance (having tattoos, piercings, saggy tits, fake tits, full waist, some belly, stretch-marks, slightly fat arse, etc) particularly where it is not obvious in the profile photographs, being smoker, speaking only very basic English are all worth mentioning.
12. It can be very helpful to point out areas of distinctive or outstanding service from a WG for readers whose tastes may be similar to your own. Particularly - point out "nice surprises" at the opening of your review to catch the attention of others who share your interests.
If the purpose of UKP is still eluding the OP, as I understand it - and, indeed, appreciate it - it is to provide essential information that will enable other punters to make an informed decision as to whether they should meet with the WG under review.
OP has said:
I feel as though it's ungentleman [sic] like to go into such details in an open forum with regards to my shinanigans [sic] with another lady.
- and admits he is being hypocritical in enjoying the vivid details that other punters provide.
He understands that he lacks credibility, as this is his first review.
Well, OP - the general consensus here (again, this is only my understanding) is that punters gain credibility by filing decent reviews. Not shying away from going "into such details in an open forum" for fear of being "ungentleman"-ly.
Then, we get his one concession to 'lurid' detail.....
And, look, I have already changed my view, any specifics that you would like to ask, like how deep was her french kissing? I'm happy to answer, global village and that, kathryn offers a delightful service, and wants to do so with many other like minded people, who am I to hold back. And for everyone who is now wondering as I've brought it up, kathryns french kissing was very enjoyable, but I know i am not a great kisser, so that was a let down on my part. For me, dfk is subjective, but there were tongues involved.
- Except there is negligible information. A lil' tongue kung fu..... woo hoo ! Except, he isn't a great kisser so a let down.
OP is at least honest in revealing the reason he joined UKP:
there was a point that ukpunting wouldn't let me view anymore of the reviews unless I became a member, never wanted to be a member, and hence the name [...] I did choose the name coz in hadn't planned on staying on that long, or even reviewing, but I'm starting to like posting my comments.
How about liking the inaugural review you have posted, OP?
In just three lines, flouch has provided valuable intel:
I saw her recently. She's got a pretty face, small boobs, great ass with shortish black/dark brown hair - an alternative look for sure. You don't see in the photos so much, but she has big hips. Probably a size 12, but carries it very well. In fact, she epitomises the phrase "more cushion for the pushin'" when fucking doggy style. She's not at all fat[...]
And, SuitedandBooted gets the UKP ethos:
All new members (I am one) should have the sense to understand the style of this forum and if they are not willing to follow the lead, then perhaps better not to write a review that gives the rest of us no new information.
What's with the, "you can PM me for further details" nonsense? wtf !