Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting, unsure of screening...was asked for a photo  (Read 1947 times)

Samuelpepys

Hello,

New here, but a long story short I contacted someone regarding a rendezvous on adultwork...they said I must provide them with a photo (of me ) by email. This was literally the first one I contacted (had replies off others after and didn't get asked)

It was a screening measure. I am not going to send it nor will I book a meeting if I have to send a pic.

Wanted to know how widespread or how often do you get asked to provide a photo. Obviously I am not oblivious to the risk of blakmail and outing so my alarms went off.

Offline ProtocolDroid

I'm not nearly as experienced as many others on this forum but FWIW this has never happened to me. It's absolutely ridiculous (who's paying whom? :dash:) and dangerous as well (for the reasons you outline).

Move on.

yorkshire123

Tell her to go fuck herself, screening my arse.

Could we have a link to the prossie in question  :hi:

slow and low

Tell her to go fuck herself, screening my arse.

Could we have a link to the prossie in question  :hi:
+ 1

James999

Online sublimetoridiculous

Offline nigel4498

Here you go just send her this one

Hidden Image/Members Only
James, I didn't give you permission to use my photo.

vw

Bad luck old chap, seems you asked a wrong un !

Not normal would more on to better things !

Where are you someone may point you in the way of a non photo collector !

Offline od13218

Hello,

New here, but a long story short I contacted someone regarding a rendezvous on adultwork...they said I must provide them with a photo (of me ) by email. This was literally the first one I contacted (had replies off others after and didn't get asked)

It was a screening measure. I am not going to send it nor will I book a meeting if I have to send a pic.

Wanted to know how widespread or how often do you get asked to provide a photo. Obviously I am not oblivious to the risk of blakmail and outing so my alarms went off.
Never heard of this happening in the UK though I believe it sometimes does in the US. You're instincts were absolutely right! Keep searching and it won't be long before you find a good'un. Always check for reviews on here first, too.
Good luck
Doug

willbred

Tell her sorry, you got the wrong number...you wanted a shag not a fuckin bus pass  :D :D

Offline smiths

Hello,

I never get asked for a photo, its punting NOT dating so what you look like should be neither here nor there to a WG. They are a WG knowing they will be sucking and fucking complete strangers.

Samuelpepys

Yeah thanks guys I thought it was fishy...

I'm in the south west btw (England, Cornwall)

Offline winkywanky

I should imagine a lot of girls in Cornwall are fishy  :D.

I've been asked to supply a photo before. I sent one which was about 20 years old, and fuzzy. She turned me down anyway, the bitch!  :rolleyes:

Deviant

I would just use my avatar for inspiration. Most women in Cornwall will never have seen JP on the screen.

Send her the one below telling her it is you on ********* beach in Cornwall. No woman could resist that!

Samuelpepys

Good idea  :D

Though It may heighten the risk of being rejected on arrival?

If in fact I am not as handsome as I first appeared to be  :crazy:

James999

Good idea  :D

Though It may heighten the risk of being rejected on arrival?

If in fact I am not as handsome as I first appeared to be 

What's her AW link, or have you not made that bit up yet?

Samuelpepys

What's her AW link, or have you not made that bit up yet?

This is a public forum and I do not have to acquiesce to any demands of a link to post...and don't acuse people of things if you have no proof and are infact talking bollocks. Good day.

Offline winkywanky

...I think that's going in the Diary then...  ;)  :D

James999

This is a public forum and I do not have to acquiesce to any demands of a link to post...and don't acuse people of things if you have no proof and are infact talking bollocks. Good day.

As I thought, Bullshit, you're probably a fat pro$$ie killing time while waiting for that dusty phone to ring  :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

I would just use my avatar for inspiration. Most women in Cornwall will never have seen JP on the screen.

Send her the one below telling her it is you on ********* beach in Cornwall. No woman could resist that!

What a carefree and devilishly-handsome chap he is. Am I right in remembering he had relations with a certain Brigitte Bardot, before she later became a mad catwoman? Maybe he drove her to it because she was insanely in love with him!

Offline winkywanky

What I find really annoying is that he has a bloody broken nose, yet he still looks like he'd turn a nun to a life of unbridled lust. Bastard!  :D

Offline Moresomes

If I had to send photos, I`d never get a fuck.   :scare:

Samuelpepys

Offline cueball

Oh dear, post number four is a rant. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a link to said lass, then we all know who to avoid, seems the help is one way with you, all take and no give.

If you're genuine, you've just shot yourself in the foot.

If you're full of shit, you've been sussed.

Ben4454

HAP prossies (half-arsed prossies) Women will always try to establish themselves as the 'buyer' rather than the seller. Even if you're the one paying for it she will always try to take this frame. She is pretty much a chancer. She did well on online dating websites and now wants men to pay for the priviledge.

You should inform her to put the picture requirement up on her profile to stop wasting peoples time. A fundemental requirement for myself is annonomity. Distributing pictures of myself would undermine that.

Any kind of dictation in a profile is someone to be avoided. I know if she is dictating in a profile what will she be like in person?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 04:26:21 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline od13218

Oh dear, post number four is a rant. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a link to said lass, then we all know who to avoid, seems the help is one way with you, all take and no give.

If you're genuine, you've just shot yourself in the foot.

If you're full of shit, you've been sussed.

+1
Why would you draw attention to unreasonable behaviour from a prostitute but then refuse to post a link? This forum is about sharing information so we can all avoid the scammers, crooks and time-wasters, and help each other to have better punting experiences.
This is bit like going on a phone-in to complain about a company that's ripped you off and then refusing to give their name. In other words, pointless.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Send her a picture of your cock instead! They all go crazy for cock shots!

:thumbsup:

yorkshire123

What a useless thread this has turned out to be.

A simple search of "asked for a photo" brings up enough information to understand the vast majority of members views on this subject matter, add to this the OP's reluctance to add a profile link even though I asked for it nicely at the start of the thread you really have to start wondering what's the OP's motive?

OP.......

- If you're a mischievous bell-end then feel free to fuck off before someone works out who you were in another UKP life.

- If you are one of the Witches of Eastwick then lose a few stone, start to give a good service, drop the attitude & you never know you may find you will be spending less money on phone polish (I would also advise you lose a few years as well but you're probably taking 25 years off already so I wouldn't push it) 

- If you're genuine then please supply a link so genuine members can avoid said trollop & save some valuable time.   

Samuelpepys

HAP prossies (half-arsed prossies) Women will always try to establish themselves as the 'buyer' rather than the seller. Even if you're the one paying for it she will always try to take this frame. She is pretty much a chancer. She did well on online dating websites and now wants men to pay for the priviledge.

You should inform her to put the picture requirement up on her profile to stop wasting peoples time. A fundemental requirement for myself is annonomity. Distributing pictures of myself would undermine that.

Any kind of dictation in a profile is someone to be avoided. I know if she is dictating in a profile what will she be like in person?

I will surely give back any helpful tips when I have built up experience, I am genuine I don't like being called full of shit or a bull shitter and do things just to please others. I am in fact not in any way a prossie. Information was given freely on here as is mine and our right to view under mutual consent.

Samuelpepys

+1
Why would you draw attention to unreasonable behaviour from a prostitute but then refuse to post a link? This forum is about sharing information so we can all avoid the scammers, crooks and time-wasters, and help each other to have better punting experiences.
This is bit like going on a phone-in to complain about a company that's ripped you off and then refusing to give their name. In other words, pointless.

Accept how is it pointless if I got my answer?

Did you automatically assume quid pro quo? (Wrongfully)

James999

I don't like being called full of shit or a bull shitter

Most bullshitters don't  :sarcastic:

Offline od13218

If you only want to take without giving in return, you will find little acceptance anywhere in life, and certainly not here in a forum based on the sharing of information for the benefit of all. If you find that concept difficult, perhaps you shouldn't be here.

We helped you by confirming that asking for a photo is unreasonable; could you not consider reciprocating by providing the link? If not, would you be kind enough to explain why not?

Offline Silver Birch

To be fair to SamuelP, he was simply asking whether it was usual to be asked for a photo. He was not accusing the wg of being an outright bitch who wronged him, ripped him off, a danger to other punters etc

Whether he is genuine remains to be seen, but on this occasion I'm not sure he, or the AW pross, deserve to have their names trashed on ukp for such a generic question.

<ducks behind the parapet>  :bomb:

Offline regular_guy

If you only want to take without giving in return, you will find little acceptance anywhere in life, and certainly not here in a forum based on the sharing of information for the benefit of all. If you find that concept difficult, perhaps you shouldn't be here.

+1 - not exactly trying to make friends and contribute.

Offline cueball

Have you been here before by chance?

Offline od13218

To be fair to SamuelP, he was simply asking whether it was usual to be asked for a photo. He was not accusing the wg of being an outright bitch who wronged him, ripped him off, a danger to other punters etc

Whether he is genuine remains to be seen, but on this occasion I'm not sure he, or the AW pross, deserve to have their names trashed on ukp for such a generic question.

<ducks behind the parapet>  :bomb:
Yes- but seeing as the answer was that it was not only unusual, but also an absolute deal-breaker for most of us here to the extent that we would avoid if we knew, a polite request for the link seemed pretty fair- to refuse seems strange and actively unhelpful.

Samuelpepys

And now if I post a link it could be any prossie I could even pick a random one from the south west.

How many of you live in the south west and would be frequenting the local offerings?

I am genuine but people assume too much in life.

Offline cueball

And now if I post a link it could be any prossie I could even pick a random one from the south west.

How many of you live in the south west and would be frequenting the local offerings?

Fitting in nicely aren't you :D

Offline Silver Birch

I presume you have recorded the correct details in your diary  :P

Samuelpepys

Offline hornypnter

Hello,

What is she screening for?? Anybody can send any pic so not sure what screening is she doing?

Is she a prostitute or working for some intelligence agency??  :P

Offline od13218

Yes I think you're right. Note to self: never assume someone is decent and reasonable...

Samuelpepys

Yes I think you're right. Note to self: never assume someone is decent and reasonable...

+!

Offline cueball

Maybe she got the same feeling we're all getting

Offline claretandblue

Asking for a picture is ridiculous, this is punting not dating...

Offline samuel

I suspect the girl in question is this one. Often come across her profile and curse her request and her poor/ barely existent feedback since she looks absolutely my type. Shame.

External Link/Members Only

vw

I do ! and many others do to !

Haven't seen you on the SW board yet