Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 15 mins, 30 mins or 60 mins  (Read 1871 times)

Timmy2

Hi
I notice that a few of you experienced punters go for shorter meets, I can see the financial attraction  :)
But What drives you?
For me, I have to plan my meets with military precision (in a long term relationship) so a short meeting seems like a wasted opportunity. Yes I tend to spend more on longer punts.

What type of guys goes for the shorter punts
Single chaps
Quick poppers
Short of cash
More pussy for your pound

I have never had a 30min, mainly 60mins occasionally 90mins

Cheers  :drinks:
Raddy

ness4

15 mins for me are generally spur of the moment, in need of a quick pop kind of meets, while the longer ones are planned. Sometimes they're surprisingly good, other times you get what you pay for!

vw

Hi
I notice that a few of you experienced punters go for shorter meets, I can see the financial attraction  :)
But What drives you?
For me, I have to plan my meets with military precision (in a long term relationship) so a short meeting seems like a wasted opportunity. Yes I tend to spend more on longer punts.

Single chaps
Quick poppers
Short of cash

Raddy
Single guy, long mostly but some short

Offline Tiger63

30 mins for the first time with a new girl.....afterwards, if I want to see her again I would go for the hour.
Only ever done one 15 min quickie and Wouldnt do it again.
 :hi:

Timmy2

Useful feedback so far, thanks chaps

Raddy

Offline dc0582

Usually I prefer an hour. Am generally pretty careful in the research I do before meeting anyone new and so am happy that I will have a good time, and with those I see again I know that an hour will be worthwhile.

punther

I have had a mix of 15 min and 30 min punts and only had two 1 hour punts

Going forward I will be doing mainly 15 minute punts with 30 min punts occurring only when I feel like indulging( once or twice a year)

I think 15 min punts are reality. The cut out all the crap and you focus purely on what you are there for...to unload

Is the extra £20 or £30 worth spending so you can have a shower or worth spending so you can do an extra position etc.

The only time I personally think a booking longer than 15 mins would be necessary is you are a guy that simply needs longer to cum

You'll be surprised how much you can get out of a 15min session. I always get a bj plus 2 to 3 positions in comfortably

Theres something about a shorter session that also makes the encounter more intense

Offline director33

Usually spur of the moment, wake up horny and the missus hasn't put out for while. Prefer 15 min fuck, suck and fuck off sharpish. Often the meets are easily forgotten but occasionally you get a full on session.
Have done a few half hours recently but find that I'm popping halfway through, at which point I lose all interest!

I do 2-3 a week so although cash isn't a problem, if I were doing hour sessions I'd probably notice it.

Timmy2

Again, glad I asked the question, some interesting and varied answers
This may change my outlook
My next punt is a recommended one by a UKP punter and is 90mins but is a limited risk punt...ie I have a good excuse for not being at work with the missus

Cheers
Raddy

Online RedKettle

I have a "rule" that the first punt with a girl is always 30 mins to reduce the risk.  However like most rules this gets broken when I arrange an outcall to a hotel when away on business.

Even after the first punt I often carry on with 30 mins - once you become a regular then girls will usually stretch the time to 40 mins and frankly that is fine for a one pop chap like me.

As I have discussed on another thread I tend to think now that punts are either "experiences" or a quick shag to service a need.  If the former they will generally be an hour and involve something alittle different, for example a Japanese girl, tie and tease, roleplay or a take it easy outcall to a hotel with an above average girl.  For the quick shag ones I go for value for money and less fussy about the girl or the time, so 30 mins ideal.

I do not bother with 15 mins - I would not manage in the time, a function of age!!

slow and low

Used to be always 1 hour but only really do with regulars now, 30 or 45 mins has worked for me as Vfm, especially with new punts as less to lose financially and time wise. Only ever had 1 x 15 minute punt, spur of the moment and worked out ok but think that was a one off.   :D

Swf77

15mins best. In and job done and out.  Paid for 30mins a few times . Wast of money

Offline rg41

Again, glad I asked the question, some interesting and varied answers
This may change my outlook
My next punt is a recommended one by a UKP punter and is 90mins but is a limited risk punt...ie I have a good excuse for not being at work with the missus

Cheers
Raddy

If I see on AW a WG that I fancy having fun I now always check on UK Punting to see what other punters thoughts are, UK Punting reviews are far more reliable than AW.

vw

If I see on AW a WG that I fancy having fun I now always check on UK Punting to see what other punters thoughts are, UK Punting reviews are far more reliable than AW.
How long do you usually book for after reading the reviews ?

vw

Just a thought do you think the length of bookings on reviews that tickle your fancy influence how long you look for ?

Raddy you said your doing 90 min on the next one does that correspond with length on review ?

Offline PLeisure

Recently started to request a 45min rate. Out of the last three WGs, two have provided this and, as they were new to me, it was sufficient.
30mins is probably too much pressure for Dickus Mediocritous to perform on cue. 45mins is about right to establish with the SP that I'm not a serial killer/ quite decent, actually and can we get on with the fucking, please - just direct me to the shower and we're go.  :cool:

slow and low

Recently started to request a 45min rate. Out of the last three WGs, two have provided this and, as they were new to me, it was sufficient.
30mins is probably too much pressure for Dickus Mediocritous to perform on cue. 45mins is about right to establish with the SP that I'm not a serial killer/ quite decent, actually and can we get on with the fucking, please - just direct me to the shower and we're go.  :cool:
+ 1 45 mins seems good to me also.

CFJ

It depends on the mood I'm in.

If I'm feeling like I want some attention, I go for an hour or more with a regular I've got to know over the last 6 years or 7 years. She's amazing, knows how to press all my buttons and stimulates me with conversation as well as sex. I do my best to make her enjoy it too.

Then other times, I'm really up for the rush of in, fuck, out in 15 minutes or less. Those punts are all 100% me getting my rocks off as politely and quickly as possible. I make it clear beforehand that I want them to make me cum as quick as they can.

I guess it's like real life relationships. Sometimes you want a quickie, sometimes you want it to last ages. No right or wrong, just whatever takes your fancy at the time.

Timmy2

Just a thought do you think the length of bookings on reviews that tickle your fancy influence how long you look for ?

Raddy you said your doing 90 min on the next one does that correspond with length on review ?

Ha ha...what are you trying to say...
discuss....  :D

Hawkwind71

I have one girl who is full on sex the whole meet but at interludes I rest and just play with the boobies.
This is when we chat and I am happy to see for 2 hrs.

But if she is new or the comms are somewhat limited then deffo 1hr or less

Offline smiths

Hi
But What drives you?

Single chaps
Quick poppers
Short of cash

Raddy

An hour is my minimum after trying shorter options which didn't suit me, if a punter wants to be cautious booking a shorter punt might suit them and they may be able to extend it if the WG agrees.

There is of course no right or wrong answer on punt lengths, just what suits the punter. I literally wouldn't get out of bed for less than an hours punt.

Timmy2

Thanks chaps for the input, nice varied replies there
I think I will stick with my hour long punts, maily because of my punting availability and location (distance) from the hot spots in Leicester.

Raddy

Offline Gordon Bennett

Takes me a while to get it up so 15 mins is just not an option. I s'pose I could do 30 mins but their pricing normally means that 60 mins appears better value for money. Off the top of my head most of my punts have only cost £30/40 more to have full hour instead of 30 mins and given I only punt every 6 to 8 weeks the "extra" £40 is piffling. If I had the stamina and virility I'd probably go for 90+ mins but it'd be mostly cuddling, massage and chit-chat so I stick with an hour.

Offline what-a man

I have come to the realisation that I am a one pop man, therefore when I book for 1 hr, I find out that I have popped in the first 25minutes and it takes me about 1hr to get it up again. Therefore these days I only do 30 or 45 minutes.

Ben4454

It really depends on the girl, location and how I am feeling.

If she is quite far away (at least 11 miles) I may opt for a longer punt. If I haven't unloaded the nuclear power station in a while I may go for a shorter punt.

Offline mikeyboy1984

Mostly half hour sessions. Usually pop after about 20 minutes so after recovery struggle to get a second pop out. I found with hour punts I'm paying for a massage which I could get better elsewhere or chatting which I can get that at home

Swansea lad

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 06:38:32 pm by Swansea lad »

Online superchamp

One hour with a regular or a well reviewed WG. If it's a total newbie I'll take a punt on one hour if she's priced £70/90 or £80/100, but if she's £60/100 or £70/120 I'll try 30 minutes for first punt.
Interested to know if those that sample 15's, 30's and 60's find they get the same level of service on the short punts? Always a concern of mine that a 15 minute WG will just lie back and think of Romania without putting any effort in.

charming_red

15mins is useful as risk-free punt if seeing a new girl. You get to check her out, get a feel of her attitude and fuck her without the risk of losing £100. If she lives up to the mark you go back for a longer session.

Offline Malvolio

It's an hour for me as I want to come twice - certainly can't do that in 30 minutes and I can't always do that in 45 minutes.

Timmy2

One hour with a regular or a well reviewed WG. If it's a total newbie I'll take a punt on one hour if she's priced £70/90 or £80/100, but if she's £60/100 or £70/120 I'll try 30 minutes for first punt.
Interested to know if those that sample 15's, 30's and 60's find they get the same level of service on the short punts? Always a concern of mine that a 15 minute WG will just lie back and think of Romania without putting any effort in.
One of my regulars described  15min punt as a quick suck and fuck, which for me is quite understandable from her point of view, but for me not an option because of the limited options I have.
If I was single or away at a conference I might try
Cheers
Raddy

Online Anadin

Single chaps
Quick poppers
Short of cash

I think I've spoken of my fondness for the 30 minute punt a few times here and to be honest all of the above describe me. I can't last when I'm around a big pair of tits and I can't go for round two within an hour if at all, so 1 hour punts are almost always a waste of money. I've dabbled with 15 minute appointments but they're a little too rushed and I did it mainly to make things affordable otherwise it'd have been £200+ for 30 mins.
I've looked at my phone before a punt and checked it again on my way back to the car and I can be in, shower, shag, chat and out within about 25 minutes. Just a shame so many WGs don't do 30 minute punts or have crappy rates for them.

Offline Sonny Crockett

As I travel long distances for punts, an hour is the best length of time for me. Plus it allows for a non-rushed service before I cum (which I prefer to only do once at the end of the punt, as I struggle to recover once I've cum).

Offline purple_t

I would never bother with a 15 minute punt. I like a slow build up!

Half an hour is good for a girl I have not seen before to test the waters.

My preference is for 1 hour. Even though I usually pop at the 45 minute mark, I would rather do that and spend the last 15 minutes winding down; with half hour punts the whole thing can feel a little rushed and I often don't feel that I have time to do things like RO, which I enjoy.

There are some girls who do 45 minutes appointments, but they are rare.

If my punting budget ever halved, for whatever reason, I would be happy to exclusively do half hour punts. Still plenty of time to get sucked off and fuck a girl in a few different positions :dance: