Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC-Club Birmingham Sat 19 Sep Evening Party  (Read 1575 times)

Offline naughtyboy73

Newbie to the Forum and website, have lurked a little to check out reviews but finally decided on joining to share an amazing experience.

On recommendations by various members decided to try an evening party at the recent launch of TLC-Club. Phoned on the Friday to book my place for 8pm on Sat.

External Link/Members Only

If the hyperlink doesn't work my bad.

After an hours drive and nervous anticipation en-route I arrived at the club bang on 8 pm, have attended a few parties in the Birmingham area so not entirely new to parties, and have punted for a number of years but relied on AW with only a couple of bad punts due to EE girls advertising services they don't perform..... lesson learnt from now on. :dash:

Approaching the club was easy with few people around so very discrete. Buzzed the door and was let in by the manager who I later found out was Emma. Paid the contribution and she called out for one of the Girls Luiza to come and show me around (Luiza was one of the main reasons I wanted to attend, a Brazilian brunette with a perfect body) :thumbsup: She greeted me in a school girl outfit, wow this was going to be a good night. After changing into a robe and with towel in hand she took me upstairs. Following her up the stairs, I had the best view of a perfect ass tucked under the smallest of Tartan skirts.

Luiza showed me around the upstairs rooms, one other guy was being duly attended by the other two girls Irene and Caterina. I had my shower and went looking for the room to see the other guy enjoying all 3 girls, Luiza caught sight of me and dragged me into the room where-upon she snogged my face off whilst undoing my robe. She quickly stripped off and we enjoyed more kissing and touching before she pushed me down to the 'bed'. Lots of intimate kissing of my neck and chest she moved down to give some great owo (reminding me not to CIM) ok.. no worries. I got her to 69 me before she grabbed a condom and rode me hard, I got her to change to mish position before I popped....wow :) The other two girls were still attending the other guy until this point.

Luiza cleaned me up and I went for a shower to be followed by Luiza who shared my shower, I hoped she was going to soap me (or me her) but she didn't want to waste water!

I returned to the room and  Caterina came over to me and offered a massage which was heavenly, great pressure on my back along with teasing and kisses too. Her massage got more adventurous teasing my inner thighs balls perenium and ass which really got me going. I turned over and tried to Kiss Caterina (only tongues no FK) and Irene moved over to start some great owo. My first two girl!  She has such a pretty face and I loved watching her suck me hard again. Caterina took over the owo and I got her to 69 me to return the favour before she grabbed a condom and rode me Cowgirl having an orgasm herself (or she acts well) before I popped again. twice in 45 mins ;)

It became apparent to me that there were no other guys arriving so here was this crazy night of 2 guys and 3 sexy girls....heaven. :thumbsup:

I was cleaned up again by Irene this time who went back to some great owo and teasing & nibbling my thighs trying to get life back into my dick, this helped with Caterina allowing me to explore her body. Irene nipped out the room so Caterina took over owo and started getting me hard again with her expert hands. Irene came back and DFK me with lots of attention to my nipples and chest, and sat on my face so I could RO, I moved up slightly and teased her ass with my tongue (which wasn't objected to or stopped) and then carried on to rim her ass.  Soon after, the other guy left the room for a break and I was suddenly at the mercy of 3 sexy sirens.. another first!! What happened next is a bit of a blur and my senses were obscured by Irene snogging my face off... I felt lub being poured over my cock and down my balls to my ass, the next was two hands on my now rock hard cock and a finger inserted into my ass. Luiza gave me a frantic HJ whilst Caterina massaged my prostate to give me the most mindblowing orgasm (dry) of my life all the time whilst Irene was DFK ing me.  :wacko:

I had to have a break  :timeout: and by now the other guy re-entered the room and was set upon by Luiza and Irene, I went for a quick shower, briefly joined by Caterina and was then shown downstairs and the outside terrace for a cigarette (Sorry CJ it would have been another 3 girl for you if Caterina didn't smoke) and noticed we were only halfway through the party. :dance:

After a drink and some nibbles I returned to the room and was glad that Irene came back over to me, more kissing, teasing and owo, though this was taking longer to achieve but she persevered. Eventually after some lovely long owo from such a pretty face and laughing at Luiza chasing round the room with a vacuum (was cleaning one of the other rooms naked I might add) I asked her to 69 me, before she grabbed a condom and rode me cowgirl, before I got her mish and popped again.  :yahoo:

It was nearing the end of the night and Luiza said she wanted me again, oh wow. But this was brought to an abrupt halt as the manager called time on the event, I think there were about 20 mins left, but I was well spent, so maybe the next time Luiza.

All in all this was an amazing party £100 for 3 hours with 3 stunning girls and only 2 guys wow.

Had a quick chat with the other guy who is also a member here CJ, great night bud!  :drinks: before I left. I could have added some comments in his thread but decided to post a review as I have on AW for previous meets.

Would I return...... hell yeah!!! :D

Offline Chezzie John

It was good to meet you Naughtyboy and it was one hell of a night for us both  :drinks:

I'm going back on Friday as it's Irene, Luiza and hopefully Selena will be there this time. I think Irene was the lass I fancied the most and I seen her sat on your face and I thought me next please but never got around to it. So I'm going back Friday  :D  Hopefully Selena will be there this time to as she was one of the reasons I picked that party.

Offline Chezzie John

I've just noticed the rota's changed so I'm thinking of going today instead as there's 2 girls I've not met working. I'm supposed to be working but my cocks ruling my brain for a change  :D

Offline Juankerr

I'm going back on Friday as it's Irene, Luiza and hopefully Selena will be there this time. I think Irene was the lass I fancied the most and I seen her sat on your face and I thought me next please but never got around to it. So I'm going back Friday  :D  Hopefully Selena will be there this time to as she was one of the reasons I picked that party.
I would double check on the line-up before you go Chezzie as this weeks line-ups changed on the website last night.

Now scheduled for this Friday are Kasia, Emily and Bianca who is not pictured yet but I would assume its the same Bianca pictured on the Phoenix website External Link/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

I've just noticed the rota's changed so I'm thinking of going today instead as there's 2 girls I've not met working. I'm supposed to be working but my cocks ruling my brain for a change  :D
Beat me to it!!  :hi:

vt

I met Billie a few weeks back at Phoenix. She's a meaty Blonde Notts lass with strong legs and big blue eyes...very horny, talks dirty and does a mean DT!  ;)

I think Renata is Brazilian like Luiza, but I've not met her.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:48:55 am by vt »

Offline theejaculator

Hi guys, I'm sorely tempted by this club but having only punted a dozen times I'm still hesitant about this type of group activity....
However my question is to those of you who have been.....is there safe parking (and I'm talking car not cock lol) near the club?

Offline KidCandyShop

Ah guys I'm trying to abstain this week and your not making it easy, might have to nip in this afternoon as already have plans for tonight. But would also love to see Kasia again who is another great girl.

I cant keep going twice a week the OH will wonder were the weight loss is coming from.

Offline Chezzie John

I'm going to miss you then kid in the candy shop as I only decided at short notice I was going and it's a 2 hour drive so it's the 8pm party for me.

And thanks Juankerr I'd already noticed :hi: And thanks VT, Billie looks nice and she's one of the reasons I'm going today instead even though I want to see Kasia again but her time will come.

And there's parking on the road outside and I've never had any problems

Offline naughtyboy73

I've just booked in for this evening, round 2 in a week, wanted to see Luiza again and meet Bille and Renata too. See you there CJ

Offline Chezzie John

See you soon then naughty boy. I'm outside now, I wonder if it's just us 2 again :wacko:

And your aloud in 15 mins before the party starts to have a shower etc
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 07:24:55 pm by Chezzie John »

Offline Juankerr

Did you go?
No I was just making sure that Chezzie was aware that the line-up had changed. I'm waiting for the right line-up for my tastes before I go.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:10:56 am by Juankerr »

Offline Chezzie John

Me and Naughtyboy were there again and Scoobydoo88 made his party debut :)

There were 7 in total but 1 left after 30mins and 1 turned up a hour late so things are picking up. To say it was just me and Naughty boy on Saturday night to 3 girls I still managed to get 7 pops in  :D 1 more than Saturday. Billie got 4 out of me, Luiza twice I think but it could have been 3 and Renata once. So it was another good night

Offline naughtyboy73

Absolutely top night again, was intending to leave a little earlier.... like that was going to happen! Chezzie good to see you again along with a couple of first timers to the party scene.  :thumbsup:

Great to see the minx that is Luiza, played twice with her, including a sloppy BJ whilst she was being pounded from behind, Renata who whilst good, I didn't quite click with... (but hey) and Billie who was great.... again a Great BJ which got better whilst she was pounded from behind by a newbie, her moans whilst blowing were exquisite. He then left us to a bit of 1on1, where she came hard in mish, as did I. I returned the favour of RO on Billie at the end of the night, had nothing left in me at all, its great to see a girl squirming in the pillows whilst my tongue worked its magic.  :D

Gotta get some pennies together now and will hopefully be there in a few weeks time... save a space for me! My new favourite party place.  :yahoo:

scoobydoo88

and Billie who was great.... again a Great BJ which got better whilst she was pounded from behind by a newbie,

:drinks:  :hi: