Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Accidental hardsports  (Read 2475 times)

PuntAMunter

Prompted by a comedy moment in another post.

So, we've all had the splats at some point or another in our lives - and you know that sometimes you just lose control of your bowels - but what if you had a really hot booking. Would you go through anyway and take the risk?  Has anyone accidentally squeezed one out during a punt and had to make their excuses, or had a near miss?  Come on we're all mates here, share the shit.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

At the very least has anyone had an embarrasing fart moment with a WG?  :lol:

Online finn5555

Prompted by a comedy moment in another post.

So, we've all had the splats at some point or another in our lives - and you know that sometimes you just lose control of your bowels - but what if you had a really hot booking. Would you go through anyway and take the risk?  Has anyone accidentally squeezed one out during a punt and had to make their excuses, or had a near miss?  Come on we're all mates here, share the shit.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

At the very least has anyone had an embarrasing fart moment with a WG?  :lol:

:dash: :dash: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline MancSean

So OP it's obviously happened to you so spill the beans so to speak

vw

+1

Someone needs to get the ball rolling/shit flowing on this topic.

Worst I had recently was didn't cum 2nd round on an appointment and forgot to take the condom off went for a piss and before i know it splash everywhere like a water bomb !

PuntAMunter

Nah, just something that came up kinda on another thread! :)  I have had the odd farting accident though!

Not quite like this but not far off...
External Link/Members Only

Offline MancSean

+1

Someone needs to get the ball rolling/shit flowing on this topic.

Worst I had recently was didn't cum 2nd round on an appointment and forgot to take the condom off went for a piss and before i know it splash everywhere like a water bomb !
That's pretty crappy very funny though

Offline MancSean

Nah, just something that came up kinda on another thread! :)  I have had the odd farting accident though!

Not quite like this but not far off...
External Link/Members Only
Are you having a shitty Monday dude

PuntAMunter

Offline MintRoyale

I dunno what the context to this is but...

After round 1 with Maggie21 in Croydon, I felt the need to evacuate the bowels. I think it was the bad Mexican the night before. Shoved a shit load of toilet paper in the bog before unloading, as not to let her know I was taking a dump. I think I was gone for like 5mins or so and she was pretty concerned.

Suffice to say, we didn't do round 2 and I wasn't in the mood AT ALL, but I did have the pleasure of using some toys on her where the sun didn't shine...

Offline bigmc

Burped whilst eating my favourite girl out. Had a drink of fizzy water before hand.  Apologised but she just laughed it off and stuck my face back on her pussy

Offline Turtle1

Wasn't a punt but a holiday with an Ex GF, Was in Greece, got slaughtered the night before and went to bed in a state, woke up to find I'd shat the bed. Shit was everywhere. Naturally I yanked off the Ex's underwear, rubbed it in the matter to make it look like she was the one who did the deed as I went to take a shower. She was Soo embassed. Made me promise not to tell anyone,  :lol:She also paid the $200 fine for Defecating and destroying the mattress.

If she's reading this, she will know who I am and know that it was me not her  :P :lol:

Offline MancSean

Not accidental at all but I remember a few years back watching a doc on C4 about massage parlours in manchester and weird habits of punters.  There was one guy who would go into the parlour with a bag of peanuts then go away and return the next day when the wg needed to squeeze one out. He would then proceed to eat the peanut infused log. The girl said she would leave the room and return once he had cleaned the plate.
Anyone on here going to own up to being the scat loving punter?

vw

Not accidental at all but I remember a few years back watching a doc on C4 about massage parlours in manchester and weird habits of punters.  There was one guy who would go into the parlour with a bag of peanuts then go away and return the next day when the wg needed to squeeze one out. He would then proceed to eat the peanut infused log. The girl said she would leave the room and return once he had cleaned the plate.
Anyone on here going to own up to being the scat loving punter?
Did he progress to sweetcorn ?

Offline Vivago

Wasn't a punt but a holiday with an Ex GF, Was in Greece, got slaughtered the night before and went to bed in a state, woke up to find I'd shat the bed. Shit was everywhere. Naturally I yanked off the Ex's underwear, rubbed it in the matter to make it look like she was the one who did the deed as I went to take a shower. She was Soo embassed. Made me promise not to tell anyone,  :lol:She also paid the $200 fine for Defecating and destroying the mattress. 

That was a pretty shitty trick to play on her, mate. Funny though.  :lol: You just want to hope that she is not a pro these days, follows this forum and knows your address. :scare:

Your avatar reminds me of a funny post I read on prossienet where the girls were comparing their worst experiences with punters. One girl complained that she was busy blowing a customer in RO. when she noticed a turtles head poking out a couple of inches away. Come on, own up, who was it? :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline MancSean

Did he progress to sweetcorn ?
Why do you know who it is if it was sweetcorn
Funny enough I just took a dump and it has peas in it but have not eaten peas since last Thursday

vw

Why do you know who it is if it was sweetcorn
Funny enough I just took a dump and it has peas in it but have not eaten peas since last Thursday
Sounds like you need a colonic !

No idea who it is afraid. :wackogirl:

Offline herbie007

Shit happens.

I’ve got myself into a messy situation a few times, but only when the girls warned me they hadn’t prepared themselves for arse shagging but I was still happy to go ahead as long as they were, so we did and I got a bit of shit on the rubber which I didn’t mind, in fact it made for a better shag.

But there was one particular time when a girl shit herself and Poo ended up all over the bed me and the floor, I remember her saying I told you I wasn't ready laying the blame on me whilst making a run for the khazi, I was left standing there covered in shit feeling embarrassed, she just said shit happens and cleaned up and said she was now ready for it but I just couldn't, yuck.

What made it worse was that it was an out call and my gaff stunk of shit for a week, fuck knows how many cans of air freshener I got through. I learned a couple of important lessons that day, firstly I never shag a girl’s arse if she says it ain’t ready for it and secondly I try not to do bum shagging at my place.  :timeout: