Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber BSS  (Read 1522 times)

scootdavies

Went with Amber last week at BSS, listed as the new girl at BSS but heard she's been elsewhere. Although, technically; she's a newbie to BSS.

Picked her as she's natural and different. Red head, pale skin, very girl next door type but that's my type. Preferred her to the other romanian girls in there - they are romanian. I heard them speaking to each other and know of the language.

Massage was good - made me feel relaxed. Good conversation.
Good kisser and good at owo
Seemed to enjoy it, which was good.
Great tits and ass. Curves, which I like in a woman. Thought the others were too thin. She's slim but has something to grab on to.
Seems to know what she's doing.
Open to trying different positions and responded well to me touching her.

Negatives:

None I can think of, would definitely go back. Good, friendly and v decent service.
Doesn't do anal but I don't like that anyway.

scootdavies

Forgot to say she's very pretty, 5"4, size 8, natural big boobs, good with her hands/mouth and does OWO.

Offline willie loman

I personally have great difficulty believing one word of this review, I was with this girl the other day, and it was the worst experience I ve ever had in blair st, if I gave a blow by blow account I would be outing myself, but she is aweful aweful aweful, zeroe personality, pisspoor technique, awful attitude.

JazzMan

Thanks again Willie.
Always a bit suspicious of over the top reviews from a first timer.

scootdavies

Fair enough, you don't have to believe my review but you will see from a prevous comment months ago, I asked for the best sauna in Edinburgh these days and who's best.

Haven't been punting in a long time and lost track of people/places. Got a load of dog shite from you guys when I made my first post last time and all I did was ask where to go! Seems that any newbies aren't accepted in this wee community.

Anyway, I can't comment on your experience but mine was decent. Leave a review for her if it was that bad. I've only started and need to leave a review on someone and she was my first hoor in a while.

I'm not here to defend the girl, I don't give a fuck to be honest. If she's shite then she won't make any money but she gave me a good service. Calm the fuck down lads.

JazzMan

Fair enough, you don't have to believe my review but you will see from a prevous comment months ago, I asked for the best sauna in Edinburgh these days and who's best.

Haven't been punting in a long time and lost track of people/places. Got a load of dog shite from you guys when I made my first post last time and all I did was ask where to go! Seems that any newbies aren't accepted in this wee community.

Anyway, I can't comment on your experience but mine was decent. Leave a review for her if it was that bad. I've only started and need to leave a review on someone and she was my first hoor in a while.

I'm not here to defend the girl, I don't give a fuck to be honest. If she's shite then she won't make any money but she gave me a good service. Calm the fuck down lads.

I suppose one of the problems is that the girls have a very difficult job to do.
They can't be expected to give the same service each time.
Please keep reviewing Scoot.

scootdavies

I suppose one of the problems is that the girls have a very difficult job to do.
They can't be expected to give the same service each time.
Please keep reviewing Scoot.

No but I'd be cheesed off if I got a shite service and then had to fork out for it so get this guys point (read another bad review about her a minute ago)

I gave a detailed review because I hate these shitty basic reviews, which don't actually give you much and in all honesty, I was nervous to pay for a shag, considering I hadn't done it in a long time so getting a good ride made me want to write a good review.

Anyway, Amber gave me a taste for punting again so I went with another girl - will leave a review for her too.

Offline willie loman

Fair enough, it will be interesting to see how this girl pans  out, if she behaves with others as she did with me, she wont last. I sense with coco on the desk most days the girls are suiting themselves. A sauna with a wg doing the phones and the desk, is a bad idea, you don't run with the fox, and hunt with the hounds. They need somenone with a bit of banter and personality at the front desk.

JazzMan

Fair enough, it will be interesting to see how this girl pans  out, if she behaves with others as she did with me, she wont last. I sense with coco on the desk most days the girls are suiting themselves. A sauna with a wg doing the phones and the desk, is a bad idea, you don't run with the fox, and hunt with the hounds. They need somenone with a bit of banter and personality at the front desk.
Yes, I agree with the front desk.
It was anarchy the last time I was there.
The girls all speaking to each other in Romanian.
Not interested in the customers.
Then Julia came up the stairs to have an argument in the lounge with another girl.
All in Romanian.

Offline foreverchanges

Yes, I agree with the front desk.
It was anarchy the last time I was there.
The girls all speaking to each other in Romanian.
Not interested in the customers.
Then Julia came up the stairs to have an argument in the lounge with another girl.
All in Romanian.

At least Paula used to have the decency to have screaming arguments with Corisse in English :D

Offline foreverchanges

LSS used to cope OK when an ex WG was behind the desk...it was when she became the boss that the real problems began. :unknown: