Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena - CuteDoll86  (Read 1114 times)

27 review(s) for cute doll86xxx (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tony_Red

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Hi Gents

Have some "me time" for a change and decided to get a few recent reviews out of the way.

I was debating whether to write this or not as there are loadsa reviews on Xena, however it was a good punt and logging a review on UKP helps me keep track of the ladies I have visited.

£80 for the hour. Good looking hungarian lady. I think I posted a while ago asking if she looks better than her pictures, because I really didn't fancy her from her profile pics. Glad I decided to
visit as she looks better in person.

Positives
Nice personality
Nice figure, good clean skin with nice tan
Nice pussy - can't believe she has had a kid.
Great OWO finishing with CIM - filled her mouth but she didn't spill a drop.
Good FK
Got on very well with her - Very close to a true GFE.
No rush at all

Would I see her again: As a plan B because there are others still to try on my radar.
If you want an almost guaranteed good time; go and see her.

Side note: I couldn't help but compare Xena (and Nicki's) punt with some good one's from years ago. Back then, I had many great punts when I was punting in the early noughties. Both from indys as well as parlour girls. From a punters perspective, it's a bit sad that (imho) standards have dropped across the industry. Or should I say, there are more shit SPs than good ones.
So now, girls like Xena really stand out from the crowd. Thanks to UKP and its members for helping us find and share these rare gems  :thumbsup:

Offline Tony_Red

Actually, with regards to writing out every review even if it's for popular girls may not be a good idea as I've just realised what I have spent this year. Funny how the mind works - I saw some nice bluetooth headphones the other day on sale for £120, but I thought it's too much, even though I listen to music almost everyday. Yet, I am happy to splash a similar amount on a punt that lasts an hour  :dash:

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
Am I correct in remembering she does not allow fingering?

Offline Steve2

Don't fret about it TT. Yesterday was her last day working

:hi:

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review.
Am I correct in remembering she does not allow fingering?

I didn't try.

Offline JamesKW

Actually, with regards to writing out every review even if it's for popular girls may not be a good idea as I've just realised what I have spent this year. Funny how the mind works - I saw some nice bluetooth headphones the other day on sale for £120, but I thought it's too much, even though I listen to music almost everyday. Yet, I am happy to splash a similar amount on a punt that lasts an hour  :dash:

That's the Punters dilemma,there are often other things which give greater value of money than a punt.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks Steve. Story of my life  ;)

Offline The_Don

Same for me, I've had 3 phones go bad on me. And I didn't want to spent £160 on the same phone again but punted 5 days out of 6.

With out my phone I felt lost. Go figure  :angry:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 04:48:19 pm by The_Don »

Offline Tony_Red

Same for me, I've had 3 phones go bad on me. And I didn't want to spent £160 on the same phone again but punted 5 days out of 6.

With out my phone I felt lost. Go figure  :angry:

Lol. I have a solution. Will post later, as it's too difficult to type on phone whilst on train at same time.

johnnyboy61

Steve, haven't seen Xena for one reason or another since her first supposed retirement, but I was surprised to see that she has logged into her AW account today, updated her photos and no mention of "x no of days left". As you seem to be the first to know about the plans of many of these ladies I wondered if you knew whether this indicates that she has changed her plans yet again?

Offline Steve2

Steve, haven't seen Xena for one reason or another since her first supposed retirement, but I was surprised to see that she has logged into her AW account today, updated her photos and no mention of "x no of days left". As you seem to be the first to know about the plans of many of these ladies I wondered if you knew whether this indicates that she has changed her plans yet again?

Not as far as I know JB.

Yesterday was to be her last day. Today was shopping and tomorrow morning going home

Offline Tricky Micky

First post here,saw Xena yesterday been seeing her and Nikki for over a year on a regular alternate basis,both excellent vfm.xena told me if she comes back it will only to answer the phone as there are going to be 2 new girls along with Amy when they return on October 16