Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raquel Blonde - Birmingham  (Read 4243 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hawkwind71

Hawk, read back on the thread.....your review was appreciated and accepted as an honest neutral. Can't see what your being so sensitive about.

Dodo, bottom line, she banned me as a result of my review, she clearly says that. To me that means she has not accepted any fault. Not sensitive just non plussed I suppose.

Anyway, appreciate your support, in another life shit wouldn't have happened, I would have had a great punt and would be firmly in the RB house of happiness. I've moved on, she's moved on. End of.

PuntAMunter

Dodo, bottom line, she banned me as a result of my review, she clearly says that. To me that means she has not accepted any fault. Not sensitive just non plussed I suppose.

Anyway, appreciate your support, in another life shit wouldn't have happened, I would have had a great punt and would be firmly in the RB house of happiness. I've moved on, she's moved on. End of.

If you post a neutral or negative you have to assume you are probably not going to get another crack at that crack. Not too many gals take criticism well, especially at that time of the month!  :D

The best you can do is be as anonymous as possible - don't leave AW fb at all. Leave the review here for a while and make it as vague as possible.  You don't need to go into all the details - suffice to say she cancelled you last minute. 

Plenty more fish in the sea Hawk.  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

If you post a neutral or negative you have to assume you are probably not going to get another crack at that crack. Not too many gals take criticism well, especially at that time of the month!  :D

I know , I know
I need to grow up but all this talk made me think

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm gonna watch the shining later

PuntAMunter

I know , I know
I need to grow up but all this talk made me think

I'm gonna watch the shining later

Hey, that's cool bra!

Hawkwind71

The best you can do is be as anonymous as possible - don't leave AW fb at all. Leave the review here for a while and make it as vague as possible.  You don't need to go into all the details - suffice to say she cancelled you last minute. 

Plenty more fish in the sea Hawk.  :hi:

Thanks Punt. Not worried, just booked a girl I have wanted to see for ages. :yahoo:

With the greatest respect at this point I just want this thread to stop so I can concentrate on other things.

I have learned a lot, above all it doesn't matter where you go, criticism will never be taken well.  :hi:

Dodo

Thanks Punt. Not worried, just booked a girl I have wanted to see for ages. :yahoo:

With the greatest respect at this point I just want this thread to stop so I can concentrate on other things.

Only Sir Admin can stop a post so my positive suggestion is........don't read it :(

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:42:34 am by Dodo »

Offline georgydog

Have been waching this thread with interest what we have to remember is all these girls are only in for the money and Sorry to say 99% have no integrity they can't have to do the job IMO it's happend to us all we just move on as you have

Hawkwind71

Have been waching this thread with interest what we have to remember is all these girls are only in for the money and Sorry to say 99% have no integrity they can't have to do the job IMO it's happend to us all we just move on as you have

I will carry this review with me through my time on UKP. UKP has improved my punting life so much that I cannot let it affect me negatively. I meant no harm to Raquel other than for her to see what her actions do on the 'other side'. I had hoped, naively, that she would recognise that but to no avail.

I can be dramatic, I have already admitted that I overthink these things. As you say, I have moved on and just wish this thread to move down the ranks of visibility.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:54:17 pm by Hawkwind71 »

Offline georgydog

I bet you wish you never wrote it now  :dash:

Offline georgydog

I agree with ukp improving our punting experiences it's a great medium

Hawkwind71

I bet you wish you never wrote it now  :dash:

In some ways you are right. But I don't regret the message.

My biggest regret is that my belief is confirmed. There is nowhere you can go to make a negative review and advise fellow punters, without reprisals. If Raquel had not had access to this site then I could possibly have given my message, advised other punters, but without jeopardising a possible future punt with her myself. As it stands, she is fully aware and all the baggage and garbage that goes with that.

This is not a criticism of anyone or any site. It is simply the nature of the beast and why there is a continued strong, non beneficial, reluctance to post negative reviews. Yorkshire said it best, it takes a brave man to critique a popular WG. No truer word was said.

NOW ...Can we please all move on or I will start writing poetry and sing songs from Love's Labours Lost.  :timeout:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 04:28:39 pm by Hawkwind71 »

Offline Placebo88

My biggest regret is that my belief is confirmed. There is nowhere you can go to make a negative review and advise fellow punters, without reprisals. If Raquel had not had access to this site then I could possibly have given my message, advised other punters, but without jeopardising a possible future punt with her myself. As it stands, she is fully aware and all the baggage and garbage that goes with that.

This is not a criticism of anyone or any site. It is simply the nature of the beast and why there is a continued strong, non beneficial, reluctance to post negative reviews. Yorkshire said it best, it takes a brave man to critique a popular WG. No truer word was said.

NOW ...Can we please all move on or I will start writing poetry and sing songs from Love's Labours Lost.  :timeout:

I cannot see anything in this for you to be getting so upset about.If this is your worst ever punting experience you have had a truly charmed career ! Try reading some other peoples' negative reviews and reading the prostitute blacklist to get a sense of perspective on this.

No-one besides Raquel complained about your posting the review , most supported it, and if you felt what you posted was fair then your conscience should be clear.

Your were perfectly entitled to post about the cancellation.I personally did not agree with your thoughts as to her ' true ' reasons for  cancelling and can see why Raquel took offence at them.That said you made a very clear distinction between the actual events and your surmises to allow others to decide - the mark of a quality review or post - the lack of this was probably the reason for all the furore over Michelle Independent's one negative review !

Raquel has already had a negative review on here and her response was similarly ill tempered so you are not alone.

With negatives it is often best to wait a couple of weeks and exclude unique points that could identify you if you are worried about the SP finding out.Most members will only leave a negative review of someone they have no intention of seeing again - in light of that you may have been best to wait for a rearranged booking in this case , but you live and learn.

I've made some questionable posts on this site , including giving a glowing positive review of someone who most subsequent visitors reported gave a poor service - I felt a little responsible for their disappointment but had posted my genuine experience and so do not feel guilty .Polar opposite to your situation, it has actually made me wary of posting positive reviews in TOFTT punts.

Whether you feel you were right or in hindsight might have been a bit hasty it is done and no harm has been caused to anyone's reputation.The only result is that you will not be shagging Raquel, which presumably you knew when you posted.

Now do what you keep saying you will and move on!The matters in this thread have been thoroughly discussed and resolved and made for some good debate ; so thanks for the post.You are a top contributor and I look forward to reading more from you in the future ; just no bloody poetry !

Hawkwind71

I cannot see anything in this for you to be getting so upset about.If this is your worst ever punting experience you have had a truly charmed career ! Try reading some other peoples' negative reviews and reading the prostitute blacklist to get a sense of perspective on this.

No-one besides Raquel complained about your posting the review , most supported it, and if you felt what you posted was fair then your conscience should be clear.

Your were perfectly entitled to post about the cancellation.I personally did not agree with your thoughts as to her ' true ' reasons for  cancelling and can see why Raquel took offence at them.That said you made a very clear distinction between the actual events and your surmises to allow others to decide - the mark of a quality review or post - the lack of this was probably the reason for all the furore over Michelle Independent's one negative review !

Raquel has already had a negative review on here and her response was similarly ill tempered so you are not alone.

With negatives it is often best to wait a couple of weeks and exclude unique points that could identify you if you are worried about the SP finding out.Most members will only leave a negative review of someone they have no intention of seeing again - in light of that you may have been best to wait for a rearranged booking in this case , but you live and learn.

I've made some questionable posts on this site , including giving a glowing positive review of someone who most subsequent visitors reported gave a poor service - I felt a little responsible for their disappointment but had posted my genuine experience and so do not feel guilty .Polar opposite to your situation, it has actually made me wary of posting positive reviews in TOFTT punts.

Whether you feel you were right or in hindsight might have been a bit hasty it is done and no harm has been caused to anyone's reputation.The only result is that you will not be shagging Raquel, which presumably you knew when you posted.

Now do what you keep saying you will and move on!The matters in this thread have been thoroughly discussed and resolved and made for some good debate ; so thanks for the post.You are a top contributor and I look forward to reading more from you in the future ; just no bloody poetry !

+1    :hi:  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Dodo

Fuck me Hawk.......go and get some therapy. What happens to you when something really serious happens in your life.

tnalove

I agree with Dodo.

He chooses to drive 100-200 miles to every punt (on diff thread). He had a plan B punt lined up and enjoyed it. He guesses wrongly what the reason was then reckons he knows any woman's period profile. He is thinskinned enough to feel stressed and disrespected by something we have all suffered many times. He repeatedly wants the thread to die a death and repeatedly keeps it going himself.

Yes I have seen Rachel and had a good time but it could have been about anyone without a long record of letting people down and I would have thought he was pushing readers' sympathy threshold (though little evidence in others' posts, I agree).

Offline PLeisure

Just when I thought this thread was reaching its natural conclusion after a long drawn-out death...  :timeout:

I'll get the popcorn on

OldAdmin

Pissed off some fanboys, nicely done  :thumbsup:
But time to let this thread to sleep.