Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ISSABELLA XXX - Putney  (Read 985 times)

6 review(s) for ISSABELLA XXX (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Basically it didn't happen. I confirmed a half hour meeting with facial, which should be 70+20 according to the profile. When I arrived and was in the bedroom, she said a facial was £30 extra. I told her the profile said £20 but she just repeated it was £30. You can't defeat such a watertight argument and there was no budging her. On principle I didn't pay anything and headed home.

Evidence here: External Link/Members Only

Other than that, I found her attractive. Pictures are accurate - she is tall, slender and angular which may not appeal to many but I like the variety. Flat was clean and nice, and very convenient to Putney mainline station. Pre-meet communications were swift and acceptable.

I know it sounds ludicrous to quibble over £10 but I feel you need to stand up to these people.

Offline collector

You've done the right thing. No matter for "only" 10£ more. Thanks for the review, removed for my HL. Her service has too many extras to worry about.

yumyum3

I know it sounds ludicrous to quibble over £10 but I feel you need to stand up to these people.
I think you're absolutely right. I was tempted but all those extras put me off. You've now just confirmed my suspicions and I won't be heading to Putney.

Offline PLeisure

It's not quibbling over the negligible amount - it's the irrationality of someone thinking they can simply change prices ad hoc.

Man goes into McDonalds and places his order.
"Oh, we've just jacked our prices up. This minute, actually !"

Girl needs to learn...  :thumbsdown:

Offline akauya

It's not quibbling over the negligible amount - it's the irrationality of someone thinking they can simply change prices ad hoc.

Man goes into McDonalds and places his order.
"Oh, we've just jacked our prices up. This minute, actually !"

Girl needs to learn...  :thumbsdown:

Indeed and credit to Harry Balzac for walking. Unfortunately there must be loads of punters who are too shy or too polite to disagree or just can't be bothered to look for option B that will fork out the extra tenner. Until they learn they are the ones who fund and by default encourage these low lifes to jack their prices up.

Offline Harry Balzac

Thanks guys. One positive of doing this hobby a while is you eventually learn not to take any more shit!  :angry:

yumyum3

Until they learn they are the ones who fund and by default encourage these low lifes to jack their prices up.
Spot on