Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie.doll - One to TOFTT?  (Read 2407 times)

scorpion61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks very cute in her pictures but is Romanian so who knows. Profile looks recycled ( active since October 2014 but no feedback). Anyone seen her or Karyna who looks like her flatmate from the photos?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Enfield

Nice flat 3 minutes from Liverpool  st she is petite and pretty but i walked her boobs are saggy kid been sucking them i like them firm and bouncy :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 10:55:27 am by Enfield »

Offline PLeisure

Nice flat 3 minutes from Liverpool  st she is petite and pretty but i walked her boobs are saggy kid been sucking them i like them firm and bouncy :drinks:
hi, and welcome to UKP  :hi:
Can you clarify, please..... you walked after she flashed her boobs at you ?

Enfield

No i could see them sagging in her skimy top probably should have stayed would  have looked good in doggy.

zundabar

The wording in some parts of her profile seem to have been written by someone else as the English gets considerably worse or better throughout at random. If she isn't great with English she could have just run some things through translation software but for a lot of punters having conversational English is a requirement (unless they are insanely attractive of course).

scorpion61

Just had a look at her PG. Absolutely cracking. Nice pic in a pink mesh dress with no sign of boob sag at all. Of course photoshop can do wonders but she is stunning Going to have to pay her a visit later in the week.

scorpion61

So visit done, TOFTT, and review to follow. Just to say Enfield was spot on - boobs look like they need re-filling , so combined with a slightly saggy stomach, got to think a recent child birth. That said she is the girl in the pics, petite and pretty and for £60 decent value.

Enfield

Well done mate but after  punting with shy  tiffany didnt fancy one with saggy tits pretty little thing thou.

scorpion61

Not a patch on Tiffany. Sad to say the likes of her come along all too infrequently. But needs must and don't mind trying out a few new girls to find the next Tiff.

Offline G.Raff

If you are a boobs guy then Sexy Paula fits the bill. Her boobs are awesome and is a very good kisser.
IMO she is better than Tiffany but she has mixed reviews here and her recent price hike :thumbsdown: means that I will not go back.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5964