Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Relaxation Oasis - Shepherds Bush  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Jjohn7060

External Link/Members Only

Was in the betting shop next door and had a small windfall decided to just pop in here and see what it was about, passed here loads of times ad always wondered if it was legit or if extras were offered.

The receptionist was very bubby and wanted me to book and have a massage asap. i asked if it was very relaxing and she said they gave the best massages.i decided to go for it was led to a large room with a shower in the corner. nice clean room,

Massage felt a bit rushed but pressure wise was ok. she was defo not trained anywhere but just learnt on the job id guess.Flipped over and she asked if i wanted to hr, I said yes and she said £30 i was no way paying that much and said max £20. She accepted. i then asked for topless hr for the same price as she has huge tits!! she agreed!! before i knew it i was sucking on them and exploding all over the place! she said if i come back she will give me an even better service.

Paid £45 for 1hr.
As i was leaving there was a hot looking milf in reception. if i go back ill ask for her.

nightstar_og

Did you go back mate? What else do they do in there?

Offline genghis69

What ethnicity were the 2 women?

Offline Jjohn7060

I havent had the chance to go back yet but will do mind to end of jan.
They were thai ladies

Offline Kaluuu276

How much for just massage service?

Punt1000

Anyone know the name of the hot looking milf?

Offline london39

The busty milf (fake tits) is up for anything. Quite good at everything except giving a decent massage
Banned reason: No reviews since joining in 2015 and failing to reply to a mod when questioned after 2 weeks
Banned by: Iloveoral

uksaldn

The busty milf (fake tits) is up for anything. Quite good at everything except giving a decent massage

Cost & elaborate please?