Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond_Samantha89  (Read 3961 times)

30 review(s) for Blond_Samantha89 (22 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline P.O.G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After glowing reviews from fellow UKP members about Samantha I decided to go and see her. I tried for a few days with calling her but never got any answers, so yesterday I decided to send a text instead, and got an immediate response saying she was available. Time set, postcode received and I was away.

Location was very easy to get to as was parking, and the apartment was modern, nice classy and clean. Samantha her self was very well presented. She was in a matching white bra, panties, and heals which looked very nice on her. Facially she's ok, quite pretty. And her body is exceptional.

I was asked to take a shower beforehand, though I had previously showered before making my way to her I didn't mind, as it's a reasonable request and shows she has respect for herself. When I returned we began light french kissing which developed into deep french kissing. She then removed her bra to reveal her large and lovely breasts. They are firm, heavy, and so big! I played with them and sucked them for a good period of time, while she stroked my cock. She then got on her knees and gave me some masterful owo. This continued for a while, and had my toes curling at some points. I feel like she would have happily sucked my dick for the duration of the booking (not that I would've minded), until I told her it's time for the condom to go on. She applied it with her mouth, I asked her to lay down, and I fucked her in missionary. Her pussy is tight, and usually I can fuck for a good amount of time and control myself, but on this occasion, I really couldn't handle it and came in about 5 minutes  :P. She wiped me up, offered me another shower, and helped me get dressed while we chit chatted.

I would definitely recommend her, and echo the praises of her in the other reviews.

Aura

Good that you had a great session with Samantha,yeah she's a sweet girl & a nice husky voice to go along with all her other assets. I was so impressed by the parking around there,so convenient to pop into the centre too. that was a good day.

Offline samsung1

Was she very strict about you touching your penis while the condom was on?

She got angry with me touching my penis because the condom kept falling off, asked if I could bring my own she reputedly didn't allow me to so I just went along with the punt because I had no other option.

Offline Caratacus

Im planning on visiting her next week, so would you guys recommend or not?
I like a great pair of (natural) tits, lots of dfk and owo, so thumbs up or not?

scoobydoo88

I like a great pair of (natural) tits, lots of dfk and owo, so thumbs up or not?

:thumbsup:

Offline dboy74

Im planning on visiting her next week, so would you guys recommend or not?

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline Sairon884

Hey gents,

I'm quite new here but I have had one visit with Samantha a few months ago. It was an amazing experience as many of you have stated plus you all have that I kinda believe my eye when she open that door.

However I have tried both booking online on adult work and calling and still struggle to book an appointment??

May I ask how you guys successfully book Sam recently??

Cheers

Sairon

Offline Bumbuttass

Seen her twice since her return & no probs with communication, I think when she's busy she does prioritise her regulars so that could be a reason

Offline samsung1

I have seen her twice, the first was heavenly and second was the opposite.

Offline Juankerr

Offline Juankerr

I have seen her twice, the first was heavenly and second was the opposite.
Care to elaborate on that?

Edit: Never mind just read your comments on the neutral review  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 06:54:01 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Caratacus

Seen the delightful Samantha today (review to follow). Everything P.O.G says in his review is spot on. Fantastic girl. One of the best (if not THE best) i've seen. Totally my kind of girl

Offline Sairon884

Still haven't been successful booking Sam. Can ppl who have been successful explain which method you used?? Text direct?? Phone and book or through the adult work booking method??

I tried all and failed

Cheers

Offline BustaNut

I'd drop her a text mate. If she's free she'll reply. I wouldn't go overboard on the texts/calls though - that can sometimes come across as stalkerish.