Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Dolly  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Pally

Is this Seductive Dolly in another guise?

She calls herself Eleanor which is name held on the Seductive Dolly profile and at least one of the pics is a close resemblance.

Her and two others are in Manchester on tour this week. All three profiles are interesting me but something is nagging away. One of her acquaintances goes by name Sophia which is also ringing bells.

External Link/Members Only

Online johnny34

Offline OscarC

Warning posted on the North West board.

Offline stanleyjohn

Offline sesalovdarlo

Blackmailing greedy whore. StAy well clear

greychap

Considering she has kept all her face photos on AW I wonder wether she is making it clear not to hide her identity so if people know who she is either skip her or decide to give her another chance.

Its a bit odd all the bad feedback she has got she does not hide her face, maybe she does not want anyone turning up and then going your that thieving scum bag and giving her a hard time because of it, I wonder wether she is avoiding any confrontation?

Offline Partyguy

Considering she has kept all her face photos on AW I wonder wether she is making it clear not to hide her identity so if people know who she is either skip her or decide to give her another chance.

Its a bit odd all the bad feedback she has got she does not hide her face, maybe she does not want anyone turning up and then going your that thieving scum bag and giving her a hard time because of it, I wonder wether she is avoiding any confrontation?

Or she's stupid enough to think people will take the risk and see her because she looks hot.