Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet advert  (Read 1811 times)

Offline NIK

As  an alternative to AW I checked Vivastreet and this one looks fit.

External Link/Members Only

Any  thoughts?

The ad seems to be one of about half a dozen placed by the same person as the preamble says the same for each one, suggesting an agency, however each girl appears to have a different number.

Offline stevedave

I've come across her profile on AW too, so she is genuine:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fairly sure she has some feedback on here too, I seem to recall asking questions about her before, as she seems to flit between Sheffield and Leeds. Similar profiles would suggest to me there might be a few girls moving around together who perhaps share the same "management". I could be wrong, hope I am.

Offline stevedave

Right, must be a bit of profile sharing and swapping going on. The AW code above was originally attached to an Eva22 but now is attached to Mia19 - who originally had a different profile -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60715.msg828446;topicseen#msg828446

Jesus, they don't make it easy for us, do they  :lol:

Offline NIK

Right, must be a bit of profile sharing and swapping going on. The AW code above was originally attached to an Eva22 but now is attached to Mia19 - who originally had a different profile -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60715.msg828446;topicseen#msg828446

Jesus, they don't make it easy for us, do they  :lol:

Yes I really like the look of her and could be persuaded to break my punting duck, but I don't want it to be similar case to that other recent one who appears to be from the same stable who turned out to be a bit of a fatty in the flesh.

vw

English on vivasteet Polish on AW ?  sounds indecisive or conflicted !

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
English on vivasteet Polish on AW ?  sounds indecisive or conflicted !

From Viva Street

Ethnicity                   Other
Language            English, Other

Polish on AW

Offline Tricks

A copy of what I said about her in another thread

She is not 19, but not quite 29 either. She works from a flat off university square roundabout, certainly not the worst I’ve been in.

The service was neutral rather than good. Others may get more out of her than I did.

DFK OWO (she did the teeth thing) which I hate.

She kept talking/moaning in her native tongue when we were having sex, which was weird.

Tits were large but a bit floppy and she has a huge scar on her spine top to bottom.

Would I see her again...No
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:26:38 pm by Tricks »

Offline tantric talents

A copy of what I said about her in another thread

She is not 19, but not quite 29 either. She works from a flat off university square roundabout, certainly not the worst I’ve been in.
The service was neutral rather than good. Others may get more out of her than I did.
DFK OWO (she did the teeth thing) which I hate.
She kept talking/moaning in her native tongue when we were having sex, which was weird.
Tits were large but a bit floppy and she has a huge scar on her spine top to bottom.
Would I see her again...No

Is this def the same girl? Do you have that thread reference?

Clearly she doesn't swallow - unlike your Avatar  :lol: ( Sorry couldn't resist that one  :hi:)

Offline stevedave

Is this def the same girl? Do you have that thread reference?

Clearly she doesn't swallow - unlike your Avatar  :lol: ( Sorry couldn't resist that one  :hi:)

Seen thread I referenced in the 3rd reply on this thread. Same pics and phone number, I'd suggest it's the same lass.

Offline Tricks

It's not really me....I've got a beard :cool:

Offline tantric talents

It's not really me....I've got a beard :cool:
:lol: :lol:
And I wondered where all the missing size 6 Romanians went??

Offline NIK

As with that Martina who turned out to be a bit of a fatty, I am slowly but surely being put off this one too. Confusion over her profile and talk of scars - I notice she is well covered in the photos - is off putting.

Offline Tricks

I suppose out of Sheffield's current crop she not too bad!

The scar is a definite though, and it does run top to bottom of her spine. One thing I did like is she was freshly showered when I arrived.

There was activity in the other rooms which made me nervous and she kept saying its no problem, but for obvious reasons, it was for me.

I have become risk averse in recent years, but some amount of risk is necessary with this hobby, so give her a go NIK you may get more out of her than I did :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

I suppose out of Sheffield's current crop she not too bad!

The scar is a definite though, and it does run top to bottom of her spine. One thing I did like is she was freshly showered when I arrived.

There was activity in the other rooms which made me nervous and she kept saying its no problem, but for obvious reasons, it was for me.

I have become risk averse in recent years, but some amount of risk is necessary with this hobby, so give her a go NIK you may get more out of her than I did :thumbsup:

I'm actually in Sheffield for work later today. Which area is she in?

Offline Tricks

University Roundabout at the top of Brook Hiil

Offline NIK

University Roundabout at the top of Brook Hiil

Right. Easy to get to, but very busy and what's the parking like?

Offline Tricks

Sorry for the delay.

Parking is convenient because she works from on of the high rise flats just off the roundabout and there are guest parking spots.

Offline NIK

Well for some reason this one has removed all her photos from AW profile, whilst the Viva Street link I put in the op takes you to a different profile with different photos.  :unknown:

What a load of untrustworthy bollocks.   :angry: 

It's little wonder I don't bother any more.

Offline wristjob

As with that Martina who turned out to be a bit of a fatty, I am slowly but surely being put off this one too. Confusion over her profile and talk of scars - I notice she is well covered in the photos - is off putting.

If it were me and they were close I'd have a drive over with a mindset of walking. Settles the issue and if a load of people did that with fake profile girls they might stop faking them.

Offline NIK

If it were me and they were close I'd have a drive over with a mindset of walking. Settles the issue and if a load of people did that with fake profile girls they might stop faking them.

Surely a waste of time, effort and fuel?