Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Ragazza - Body To Body Massage in Haringey. Awesome!  (Read 6793 times)

Expl1cit

And don't forget, because of my review you've found your gem...
And because of me, you found Klaudia... your gem!

Now, my observation of you is, you obviously have feelings for this WG, thats why your biting at anyone saying anything negative about her. Just remember this is a punters forum and not for prossies. So stop trying to defend them.
I have no feelings for any WG.  I do have generally feelings as a human being for people to be fairly judged, not to be called 'fat cunts' and to be treated with the dignity of being a fellow human being.  I don't defend some of Bella's comments on this thread, but in the same light I don't see ignorant punters whose posting history is clear for all to see what type of characters they are, to resort to the behaviour they display on my review thread, for which they have no valid basis to comment. 

I'll leave it at that, and others can judge for themselves  :unknown:

brolin_76

Lol, ok so now we need a degree in literature to write on this forum? As long as you and my fellow punters understand what i write I'm happy with that. I have also mentioned before that i use my phone to post on this forum, and its not easy. Im not gonna risk using my laptop at home just to please you. I'll also admit my written English is not as good as yours as i started my own business straight after college.

TBH the only reason i joined this forum is because I have been a lurker for a few months and had couple of good punts because of you guys. So thought id give back. Im not a regular punter, just once a while.

Now if my posts don't count for shit here becausei don't write queens English, i dont mind going back to being a lurker. It seriously doesn't bother me.

Now, my observation of you is, you obviously have feelings for this WG, thats why your biting at anyone saying anything negative about her. Just remember this is a punters forum and not for prossies. So stop trying to defend them.

exactly you are correct. reading this review I see OP is coming as fluffy punter so defending her. :cool:

brolin_76

What a prossie tells about her life and career and you think it's 100% true then you're a full of shit.

As for the b2b massage I think you still need to learn more about the actual concept of b2b, you're just a beginner I assume . :rolleyes:

agree most prosie are liar. personally I have seen a genuine part time time girl last year  she was working in Harrods and had a profile in AW. this one I knew her as genuine. but she is missing now :(

punter6969

Someone got tricked... :dash:
That's not her. She's definitely not that big!
And thanks fl0atab1lity for clarifying all that  :thumbsup:

She admitted it was her  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

LL

She admitted it was her  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
She was joining in on the "joke" I think. It's not her. Do you think I would have fucked that ginormous thing in the picture? And go back twice after that? I like to look for bargains but I still have limits! :D

James999

She's clearly a big unit, and the way her profile goes on nd on and on nd on and on and on should act as a warning to most, and the pre punt lectures (in your time) show a pro$$ie thats boring as fuck and trying to run down the clock.

Her pictures clearly show she is hiding her body and trying to disguise what she's really like, I mean for fucks sake a dozen picture of a room and pictures of jeans  :scare:

Offline anton216

The picture of jeans, she only put up yesterday to prove she is really size 12 and not 20.

James999

Those jeans are clearly labeled US12 which is a UK 14/16  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

Those jeans are clearly labeled US12 which is a UK 14/16  :hi:

Indeed US12/EURO44 equals to UK16 and at least two punters here mentioned earlier that she's size 16.  :sarcastic:

Offline Lance

I've zero interest to see you now. WTF are you on about?  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Who is this broad?  I'd love to tackle that.

Offline winkywanky

I think that's the Norfolk Broads (either way you could tackle it on a large boat).

Back on Topic though, it seems obvious to me that it's not a picture of Bella. 30s floating around under that would be guaranteed to submerge you for good.

I might get to see her, I'm nearby this week. If she looks like a Hoseasons (pun intended) vessel, I shall walk. If not, I'll go through with it and report back.

Offline claretandblue

She's clearly a big unit, and the way her profile goes on nd on and on nd on and on and on should act as a warning to most, and the pre punt lectures (in your time) show a pro$$ie thats boring as fuck and trying to run down the clock.

Her pictures clearly show she is hiding her body and trying to disguise what she's really like, I mean for fucks sake a dozen picture of a room and pictures of jeans  :scare:
+1 I am amazed that any sane punter would visit this individual

Offline Cuntminion

+1 I am amazed that any sane punter would visit this individual

I like the vibe, seems quirky

Big Cat

I like the vibe, seems quirky

Same. Not to mention it usually translates well to sexing approach

Offline Cuntminion

Same. Not to mention it usually translates well to sexing approach

I think we can firmly put down the the Cray profile and posts to translation, other than that seems quirky and quirky is good

The pictures attached to the profile if that's current and that's a size 16 I guess I like size 16

Big Cat

I think we can firmly put down the the Cray profile and posts to translation, other than that seems quirky and quirky is good

The pictures attached to the profile if that's current and that's a size 16 I guess I like size 16

I'm not good with sizes but I've seen big girls that gross me out, and I've seen big girls that turn me on. Depends how they carry it. In this case, OP's review and Bella's involvement guarantees a future booking out of me  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Turtle1

Wow this thread went a bit crazy. Hats off to Lewishamguy for standing his ground vs the nutty prossie and her semi fluffy Knight.

She has a filthy attitude and clearly has issues. has to get the last word in, hates being corrected, lives in a fantasy universe, lies and most importantly a control freak.

I'm sticking to my guns and will avoid at all costs,

Offline anton216

Wow this thread went a bit crazy. Hats off to Lewishamguy for standing his ground vs the nutty prossie and her semi fluffy Knight.

She has a filthy attitude and clearly has issues. has to get the last word in, hates being corrected, lives in a fantasy universe, lies and most importantly a control freak.

I'm sticking to my guns and will avoid at all costs,

He did end up jumping back into the real world. Read his second review of her.

Expl1cit

He did end up jumping back into the real world. Read his second review of her.
Not only did I jump back in the real world, but I asked admin to change my second review from a neutral to a negative, which was done  :thumbsup:

Bella sent me a text message recently after she read my second review and she said;

"Hi.  You was forget ask me this time did I was like your new review on UKP... lets say that I will leave this without any comment.  By the way dont worry after this... I also really dont wish to see you again... And one thing...if I dont will be like you without any reason i dont will be give you discount.  We was dont have booking. Hasta la vista baby"

I replied with Fuck off you FAT CUNT!

That was a little harsh of me, but in reality she is seriously messed up in the head, and I admit I was a fluffy cunt  :scare: