Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmel Newcastle  (Read 921 times)

3 review(s) for Carmel_newcastle (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dwilko

External Link/Members Only

Saw Carmel for half an hour for £60

Good comms on the day, was a last minute booking but she was very accommodating even though I was late. Place has free parking all around the area so no problems there.

Was given the apartment number when I arrived, buzzed in straight away and found the room which was clean but a bit messy. Suppose that's young lasses for you these days!

Carmel is pretty, long blonde hair, full lips, petite but has a good arse. Enhanced breasts which are quite hard but didn't really bother me.

Excellent OWO, lots of spit and twisting and eye contact. All I was after was oral, I couldn't really be bother with sex. Although anal is on offer I didn't know this at the time. Had I known, I probably would've went for it.

Finished off with a decent facial which she took like a champ and seemed to enjoy.

Would book again

themademan2

Sounds tempting with anal, sure she was a bit snotty with messages last time I messaged her though

Offline Dwilko

Anal is on her likes list, I never actually asked her personally. My bad. But it was a very decent punt.