Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva  (Read 1221 times)

50 review(s) for Korey Kockinner (46 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dwilko

External Link/Members Only

Saw Keeva for half an hour for £50

Great comms up to and on the day of the booking, very polite and straight forward without sounding short

Her place is very easy to find with plenty parking nearby (may need change for the meter if you're going through the day)

When I got there Keeva pounced on me! A lot of DFK as soon as I walked in the door and throughout the booking. The Irish accent does it for me! She had this sexy little black dress on, which I asked her leave on but remove her thong. She has an amazing tiny little body!

She undressed me, I lay down and had mind blowing OWO, technique is first class. Lots of effort goes into pleasing her clients without a doubt.

Covered up for some reverse cowgirl, active but not over the top. Flipped her over for some doggy which was equally as satisfying! Then the magical words came out her mouth 'Shall we try some anal!?' I thought this was off limits nowadays but it seems today was a 'good day'!

I finished up fucking her arse hard! Cleaned up, had a bit friendly chat then I was on my merry way

Fantastic session and I will defo be booking up again

Offline toon972

I am due to see this little tinker.

themademan2

Doesn't seem as appealing as before after reading her Q & A on profile. Seems more selective than she use to be. Glad to hear u managed anal though
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 04:29:16 am by themademan2 »

Rod trotter

My favourite but wont answer my emails now
Hmmm

Offline Dwilko

She was fantastic.

She did tell me the reasoning for knocking anal on the head but it's not for me to put on the Internet. It's not size dependant either, you simply get lucky or you don't!

I've only had 6 or 7 punts so i am a rookie but she was the best by far.

I put really random/humourus words and sentances in the subject box to catch their eye so they do read the emails. Works a lot of the time.

Offline foreverchanges

She was fantastic.

She did tell me the reasoning for knocking anal on the head but it's not for me to put on the Internet. It's not size dependant either, you simply get lucky or you don't!

I've only had 6 or 7 punts so i am a rookie but she was the best by far.

I put really random/humourus words and sentances in the subject box to catch their eye so they do read the emails. Works a lot of the time.

Great review..I think a lot of her regulars know the reason why...but makes no difference to me as she is still magnificent.

Offline Dwilko

Great review..I think a lot of her regulars know the reason why...but makes no difference to me as she is still magnificent.

I noticed your last review was for Lily Delphine. She's next on my list, got a booking for this week. Really looking forward to it! The review is a great read aswell bud.

Offline foreverchanges

I noticed your last review was for Lily Delphine. She's next on my list, got a booking for this week. Really looking forward to it! The review is a great read aswell bud.

She was on fire on Tuesday..I think her break definitely worked in my favour :D

Once did Keeva and Lily in the same day...couldn't walk for a week!!

Offline Dwilko

She was on fire on Tuesday..I think her break definitely worked in my favour :D

Once did Keeva and Lily in the same day...couldn't walk for a week!!

Now you're just showing off!