Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai Hendon Central Mimie :D  (Read 3939 times)

Offline Kseh

Well I think now I have done all the girls in there place I will stop for a while.

:cool:

The lady

Young Lady, will say 25ish. Bosy structure well, If I could fuck her I will do every day :D
She is the most beautiful of the place.
The Massage

Price paid:£40 for 1h
Asked for leg massage well it was ok for me, she did the job the leg pains was off for the rest of the day. Then she asked me as it was the first time that I booked her how I knew, I said someone recommended her to me, and then she said what do you want after well I said you naked :D

The Extras
She took up to 2 fingers, :D she got wet quickly. Then she did play with me her on top, facking fucking me while I was playing with her clit. That's what we call self control to not put Mr Happy in her.

So I will go back but just for massage I think as it is close from me and I prefer to be massaged by a young wet lady :D

Thanks
Kseh

Offline Kaluuu276

This place is very close too me.

Can you ring them and book the girl over the phone?

I would love to only meet Mimie.

Offline Kseh

punter6969

So how much for extras like HR? Does she fuck?

Offline SamLP

Mimi is by far the hottest and sexiest girl there. None of the girls there fuck (actually I could have fucked one but she was being too greedy, I won't give a name as she may lose her job). No oral either and as far as I'm aware no RO but I've read recent reports on some RO being allowed so the rules may have been relaxed since I last went. HJ's are usually £20.

There's a discussion thread on the place here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36074.0

Offline Kseh

well yeah the rules I think have been less strict as Mimie did propose me to next time lick her pussy instead of fucking :)

:)