Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabryna.sexy.19 (Luton)  (Read 1597 times)

1 review(s) for Nadin.sexy.18 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Sabryna.sexy.19 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 8a8ylon

Last nite I was texting this girl (but I think it was a middleman)

External Link/Members Only

Whose pics are being shifted between two profiles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There are 4 WG in total so I'm guessing their pics are being rotated around under a verified account to seem on the up!

From the 4 WG I would say two were my type Sabryna (were the pics are right now) & some other WG who I met when leaving & was hot.

Decided to visit & was told by text the house's working practice. 2hrs 4 times & OW.  This was my initial thought till I knocked on the door.

The place was in the High Town area of Luton.  Knocked on the door & lead to the room by a nice maid (Romanian).  She showed me 3 of the 4 WG where the above interested me her attractive friend was already busy.

We discussed doing more than 2 times & owo but was told both were an extra £20 & I prefer not to do extra's as a rule & opted for 1hr overall.

We got naked & knowing 2 times was the limit decided not to rush into cumming.  Got her to Lie down & began kissing her body & was told she doesn't kiss (had already assumed that).  Slowly kissed her neck making my way down to her boobs, left to right (I liked her left one more during the visit) & began giving RO, with slight moans from her & touching her boobs.  Fingering isn't allowed.

I did this for a few minutes before I wanted sex, did this in mish & cleaned up afterwards.  After clean up she got on top while I sucked her boobs for the next 10 mins.  During that time I had to position her closer & ask to lower herself from time to time as her arms were sticking out & I preferred not to hurt my neck to reach her boobs.

During that time I noticed I was giving a lot but not really receiving any attention & asked if we could shorten the booking to 30 mins for £60, sadly the maid said NO & I could leave at any time thou.  So I played along & committed for the rest of the 60 mins.

After the hassle she began OW & got me hard & she began in CG before quitting saying she doesn't like this position & I finished in doggy.  So in 20 mins sex was now over & the remainder of the times I suck+kissed boobs till I left.

Pros
Attractive & nice b cup boobs (I think)
Friendly & speaks English petty good
Size 8 or less
Doesn't mind to be touched on the outside areas on vagina
From the ROM I have been with I would say she's one of the friendliness

Cons
Smoker
Sadly shows very little interest in you sexually or anything
Prefers music playing from her phone so she can blank you out
Asked if she could have a cigarette half way thou the visit (I said NO, as the smoke would bother me)

Overall the friendliness she gave put this a neutral from previous experiences with ROM.  If u do visit & don't mind 2 times & leaving afterwards, she's worth a visit & her attractive friend (can't find her link, but I'm sure her pic will appear in one of the above profiles).

Soman3

seen anyone else in Luton lately? recommendations?

Offline sumertime

Hi 8a8ylon....

I recognise the wall art! The strange red painted flowers on the wall..... I was there in May this year to visit:

The key appears to be in the name  ie xxxx.sexy.19 etc!

I thought that I had done a review but it would appear not :unknown:

She now trades as: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Typical Romanian service but a nice fit young body... In the process of a good pounding when her housemate walked in to retrieve a shirt from the ironing - caused great hilarity!!!

Offline 8a8ylon

Hi

I remember seeing her pics but she moved now I see.  But was thinking & may have found the key to the Romanian practice of two times.

I like to cum quite quickly & was thinking of jerking myself off at the start of the visit isn't one of my two times & therefore hopefully get alittle more life from them to proform longer.

Offline 8a8ylon

seen anyone else in Luton lately? recommendations?

If you do go just do 30 mins & enjoy sucking her boobs.  These 4 in the house & I guess 2 of them would suit the majority

Thinking about it I would return to this house for a repeat visit, coming from me that saying something.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:30:57 pm by 8a8ylon »

leglover123

If you do go just do 30 mins & enjoy sucking her boobs.  These 4 in the house & I guess 2 of them would suit the majority

Thinking about it I would return to this house for a repeat visit, coming from me that saying something.

Which ones did you see if you don't mind me asking?

Offline 8a8ylon

I saw this girl

External Link/Members Only

Out of the four in the house I saw 3 face to face & liked her more than the others.  But after the visit the fourth was going into her room & looked hot.

I think that's her in the other link but can't confirm for sure.  But this one I would say was more friendly than ones I seen, in that yes she was a lame duck but allowed me 55mins of touching, sucking her boobs (which sounds good but can get boring) so for 30 mins of sex 1 time, ow, handjob + boob sucking is worth the £50 fee

Should add avoid the extras that their charged
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:10:53 pm by 8a8ylon »