Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt - Paddington  (Read 1975 times)

17 review(s) for Naughty-Natt (15 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline yuiop300

I'm doing a few reviews to catch up on and to contribute to the forums.

I saw her 2 weeks ago and she is back on holiday from Mondays onwards.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen some of the reviews here and decided to go for it.

Comms : Pretty good.  She does have a friend that does the bookings for her she admitted she doesn't pick up the phone herself.  Called and got no reply but I received a txt and we sorted the location and times this way.  I asked for stockings and suspenders with the nurses uniform and red lipstick (yeah I'm that guy).

External Link/Members Only

Location : 8mins away from Paddington station on the top floor.  It has a lift so it's all good.

Natt : 5'3-5'5, she was wearing high heels so it was hard to gauge her height.  Facially one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.  I thought she was absolutely stunning with a great smile and a good body.  She is on the petite sided with some sexy curves.  Her breasts and nipples were great.  Her ass is shapely but not as big as other girls.  But it was more like a petite girls but more shapely and rounded.  Just don't expect a big ass if that is a must for you.  Think surfer girls ass, body with boobs.  Beautiful eyes IMO.  Her stomach wasn't athlete toned/ firm but there wasn't a belly as far as I'm concerned.  She had a tiny amount of fat there but to be honest most girls will unless they work out and watch what they eat or are very thin.

The nurses uniform had a really sexy hat as well.  The whole outfit was just sexy with her wearing it.  Red lipstick and red high heel shoes as well.

Time : 1hr, £120.

Offered me a drink and I took a shower.  She left the room briefly after I had taken care of business.  The shower was fine.  Nice big towel.  Can't really remember how big it is now though.

Services
dfk - she was really in to this.  Great technique and lots of fun
ro - sublte moans and grinding her hips against my face
rimming on her
69 - one of the sexiest pussy I've seen.  Just looked great licking it and in 69 with her ass in my face.
owo was good, pretty deep with attention to balls
missionary, variations on missionary
cowgirl
doggy was such a treat.  Her beautiful body and her ass bent over was a sight to remember.  loved this.
Lots of dfk throughout, owo on me, ro on her
CIM to finish, no swallow but I'm fine that.

She was always smiling and happy to do things.  Her mood and smile just made the whole experience great.  I felt that I really clicked with her and had an amazing time.

It was good at the end to just cuddle, stare at her and dfk her.

Very recommended and I feel that I'm going to be seeing a lot of her.

Big Cat

Underrated girl, one of the best IMO :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

@ op hope you don't mind (and thanks for the review, good to hear it was positive  :thumbsup:)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or second profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The above is for review linking (her old profiles)