Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet&Cute Nadia- Great Portand St.  (Read 7339 times)

6 review(s) for Sweet20Nadiaxxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

brolin_76

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

a quick review of Nadia. Recently decided to pay a visit to Nadia. booking was made by call, text. I think she handles her own call. She gave me the location of her place. Very close to Great Portland Street also warrent street underground is not far from her place.

she works from old shaped tower blocks. Discrete enough so not a problem for me. She opened the door in friendly manner and took me to her room. She share with other girls no doubt. Asked me if I wanted shower or not.

I paid £110 for one hour but now it is £120 :dash:. I think it was a special offer for few days

Facially she is cute looking not exactly a stunning girl. body size slim 6-8.medium breasts. She got naked and started kissing me not exactly DFK but fine by me. then OWO which was good. 69 licking her she was very fresh  :cool: Sex in doggy and cowgirl. 2 pops in one hour. Did not try CIM but I came on her body. friendly girl and attitude wise she was ok. alarm was set on 5 minutes before. so we finished on time.

I may be return when I am near but £120 a little bit steep.  :(

zundabar

sounds like you had a good time, was CIM an extra when her prices were lower or did you mean you didn't go for it because you knew it was extra?

brolin_76

sounds like you had a good time, was CIM an extra when her prices were lower or did you mean you didn't go for it because you knew it was extra?

it was extra think £20 so did not try it. yeah I had a good punt with her :).

brolin_76

fucking hell she is now 140 quids. where I paid her 110 for a decent punt. no way worth now. :dash: :dash:

Offline The_Don

fucking hell she is now 140 quids. where I paid her 110 for a decent punt. no way worth now. :dash: :dash:

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

brolin_76

agree what you mean but you need to have good plan B to move on   :)

lukedavis

Yup and she stopped cim and rimming for new customers as well. Great rimmer.

Offline chodu1

She's now in Bank / St Pauls if I am not mistaken and profile is correct.

Offline Honestpunter

Yeah she is now at poppins court, just on fleet street.
I saw her back in november 2014, been in contact with her as I had a really good time when I saw her, she has a nice ass, round, firm and her skin is one of the smoothest I've seen and touched.

Back in november 2014 I paid £140 - 1 hour with filming included (mask on).

One of the best videos I have, she is a good cowgirl.

Would really love to see her again but unfortunately I won't pay £140 plus what she may charge for filming!

Good option would be a 30mins for £80

Offline claretandblue

Good location for me,how old would people say she is?anyone she resembles facially?

Offline Honestpunter

Good location for me,how old would people say she is?anyone she resembles facially?

Yeah it is a great location!, but definetely not paying the 1hr rate, might go for 30mins.

She looks like Reese whiterspoon, and to me she is 25 - 27years old.

Best of her: skin, eyes and ass.

Offline claretandblue

Yeah it is a great location!, but definetely not paying the 1hr rate, might go for 30mins.

Cheers  :drinks: good to know

brolin_76

Exactly you are right. Her face has some similarity with Reese Whiterspoon. :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

30 minutes rate is somehow OK but 1 hour no way VFM.  :(:dash:

brolin_76

looks like she dropped from 140 to 100 per hour now. :cool:

Offline Dougie

Yeah she was in fleet street / st pauls when it was 140 now moved to east london.

Offline Honestpunter

Yeah!
I saw she put the price down these days and moved to east London!

I think she was paying quite a lot of money for the location in fleet st, needed to charge £140 and maybe did not get enough business to stay in fleet st.

I might go one day to east london as she put the prices down, but for now she is kind of my plan E.

Offline claretandblue

Anyone know who has replaced her at the fleet street flat?I'm assuming this is the same one hot and horny Tina works from?

Offline Honestpunter

Nadia has now put her prices down to £80!!! It went from £140 to £80 per hour in less than 1 month!!

Wondering if she will start charging extras for everything  :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

Nadia has now put her prices down to £80!!! It went from £140 to £80 per hour in less than 1 month!!

Wondering if she will start charging extras for everything  :unknown:
Shea moved from fleet street and a nice flat to some fleapit in the east end no doubt,understandable she has reduced her rates,she must have been very low on bookings at the previous place!

brolin_76

Shea moved from fleet street and a nice flat to some fleapit in the east end no doubt,understandable she has reduced her rates,she must have been very low on bookings at the previous place!

exactly you are right. may be business was very slow there. and now £80. strange.  :cool:

brolin_76

dirtycaffiene

Booked it. Got there in time but I asked to wait. I left after waiting 30 mins. Complete waste of time.

brolin_76

Booked it. Got there in time but I asked to wait. I left after waiting 30 mins. Complete waste of time.

where about her new place? may be you do a review. :cool:

Offline CrazyforCIM

I tried to contact her and she gave me the postcode where she is working now. Is near plaistow station.

lukedavis

She now seems to have given the profie to someone else (now in plaistow) - left her pictures up though

punter6969

£140 -> £80 doesn't sound right to me to be the same girl. Maybe someone did take her profile unless someone that saw her before can confirm its the same Nadia for £80. Any takers?  :rolleyes:

lukedavis

Person confirmed by text she was a different girl.

Offline Honestpunter

Yeah, strange!

I saw her back in november 2014, she used to show her face on her aw pictures, I think iit is very likely that at the moment is someone else using her profile...

Maybe she sold her profile...

Any blonde girl could use her profile as her face is not visible...

I made a video when I saw her, but she was wearing a mask, still I remember her face... And her nice ass  :wacko:

If you all guys collect some money for me I could be bothered to go and check hahahaa!  :crazy:

LL

From what I can see of her I'd say it's the same girl. Not only the same body shape but same distinctive hairstyle - shoulder length light blonde and feathered at the bottom. It's not inconceivable that she would have dropped her rates. She's moved to a new area which is cheaper rent plus she'll want to attract local business with competitive pricing. If I hadn't already arranged a punt this evening I'd be over to Plaistow like a rat up a drainpipe :hi:

lukedavis

As i keep saying - now different girl. Left old pictures up so yes same girl in pictures ... But didferent girl take over profile.

brolin_76

As i keep saying - now different girl. Left old pictures up so yes same girl in pictures ... But didferent girl take over profile.

pictures are definitely Nadia's but question is who is working by using her pictures .  :dash: :crazy:

LL

Right you are fella.

FlyingBreadMan

Right you are fella.

We have a date SCAM thread where we can post b&s profiles.

Maybe worth starting a new thread for SOLD/TRANSFERRED profiles. May reduce issues with old pics being used.

LL

We have a date SCAM thread where we can post b&s profiles.

Maybe worth starting a new thread for SOLD/TRANSFERRED profiles. May reduce issues with old pics being used.
The thing is a lot of girls buy profiles from other girls. This is not always an indication of a scam. For example Busty DD Angel (aka Laura), Tufnell Park told me she did just that!  Of course she doesn't use fake pics but when her own profile got removed from AW for whatever reason she had to start from scratch but instead bought a profile which already had some feedback on it - she then changed the description to match her and swapped out the old pictures with her own.

I do agree that using pics which are not actually of the WG on offer is definitely a scam. If girls are found to be doing this, and reported to AW for it, the profile usually disappears pretty quickly.

To use a profile which has feedback belonging to another girl - is also misleading of course. It's not something that bothers me personally though as I never take any notice of the AW feedback and field reports anyway. So although it's potentially misleading I wouldn't see it as a scam in the same way as using fake pics.

So if the new Nadia (Mark 2?) was to put up new pics, actually of herself. That might actually go some way to redeem herself and if she looked nice (and the services still matched what I'm looking for) then I may actually be tempted to give her a go.

Offline Petronius

I saw Nadia last week in Plaistow and she is the same Nadia who recently shared a flat near St Paul's with Tina, so reading back through this and earlier threads it's unlikely that a profile has been passed on or that this is some form of scam. The dramatic price change simply reflects the difference in rent she is paying.

LL

I saw Nadia last week in Plaistow and she is the same Nadia who recently shared a flat near St Paul's with Tina, so reading back through this and earlier threads it's unlikely that a profile has been passed on or that this is some form of scam. The dramatic price change simply reflects the difference in rent she is paying.
Which is what I suspected originally.
Ok so who do we believe? You, or the other newbie lukedavis whose comments contradict yours.

Offline collector

Which is what I suspected originally.
Ok so who do we believe? You, or the other newbie lukedavis whose comments contradict yours.
Never met this Nadia, they may be both right. If so, sounds like she's still working and sometimes sharing the profile doing B&S with a flatmate.

LL

Never met this Nadia, they may be both right. If so, sounds like she's still working and sometimes sharing the profile doing B&S with a flatmate.
Yes that's true.