Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley~Miley  (Read 2387 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very good. I called, she answered and when I told her what time I wanted to arrive she asked for how long after which she text me her location

Location: She is located in a flat that is a short walk from Earls Court Underground station. It is discreet and easy to find and nobody would think anything of you going in there. There is a shower which you are welcome to use and she has ALOT of shower gels

The flat itself is decent and fit for use with a mirror by the bed

Physical: Looks wise Miley is really cute. She has a nice smile and I think most guys would find her attractive. She probably has one of the best bodies I have come across. Her tits are a nice handful, she has a flat stomach, toned thighs and her ass is scrumptious

Personality: She has a really good personality which adds to the fun of the punt and teased me a couple times which I actually liked. She is chatty, laid back and very easy to get along with

Service:
Kissing
OWO
Doggy
Cowgirl
Missionary
Filming: This is included in her price but she wears a little mask to cover her face. So if you are going to see her you might aswell bring a camera to record as its free
You can pretty much cum where you want (CIM, COF, COB)

She is high energy and gets into it, grabbing onto my ass whilst we were in missionary and telling me to spank her ass in doggy

She is a lot of fun and I would highly recommend

Offline collector

Thanks for the review. How long ago did you see her?

Offline Clooney

Is the critical question!

She has apparently gone off the boil so dramatically recently that a retrospective review will be of little use.

I'd love to hear that she has returned to form. For a while she would have been up there with the best London has to offer.

slow and low

Is the critical question!

She has apparently gone off the boil so dramatically recently that a retrospective review will be of little use.

I'd love to hear that she has returned to form. For a while she would have been up there with the best London has to offer.
The recent reviews have put me off but that looks like a tidy body defo my sort. Going wait until op can advise when his booking was until I decide.

carefree

Me too. 

I've been wanting to smash the fuck out of her for a long time, but reviews of late have been too mixed for my liking.

One things for sure, that is one tight fit body :wacko:

slow and low

Me too. 

I've been wanting to smash the fuck out of her for a long time, but reviews of late have been too mixed for my liking.

One things for sure, that is one tight fit body :wacko:
+ 1

punther

I saw her last weekend

Offline collector

Good to know it's a recent punt and she didn't ask you 100£ for 45 minutes. I want to see her but if she is going to propose that, I will walk.

punther

Good to know it's a recent punt and she didn't ask you 100£ for 45 minutes. I want to see her but if she is going to propose that, I will walk.

she did ask for £100 for 45 mins

Offline ukguysix

Hmmm, this 45 minute thing is a real turn off

Offline collector

she did ask for £100 for 45 mins
Was your session 45 mins or one hour? Please give us more details. It seems she says the same shit to every punter.

raylondoner

Maybe someone should offer £95 for the 45 minute slot since it is exactly halfway between the £80 rate for 30 minutes and the £110 rate for 60 minutes (it's also half the £190 rate for 90 minutes)? Bet that would piss her off though!

Alternatively, on the basis that most girls like bookings to start on the hour or half hour, a 45 minute booking does give her time to have a shower between punters.  :hi:

punther

Was your session 45 mins or one hour? Please give us more details. It seems she says the same shit to every punter.

I wanted an hour and asked if she would accept £100 because that is the max i will pay for a punt regardless or the girl, duration extras etc.

And she said no but I can have 45 mins for £100.

To be honest I've come to accept that this punting game is purely business. No matter how well you think you and the girl get on when it comes down to money they will be stubborn. Theres no point being unhappy about prices as if you do not agree with it just find another girl in your price range. Also when a girl is as busy as i think Miley is there is no reason to give out freebies

What I wished I did say is if she wouldnt give me 1 hour for £100 then I would just stay for 30 mins for £80 rather rather than take her up on the 45 min option to see if she would budge and give me the hour for £100

slow and low

I wanted an hour and asked if she would accept £100 because that is the max i will pay for a punt regardless or the girl, duration extras etc.

And she said no but I can have 45 mins for £100.

To be honest I've come to accept that this punting game is purely business. No matter how well you think you and the girl get on when it comes down to money they will be stubborn. Theres no point being unhappy about prices as if you do not agree with it just find another girl in your price range. Also when a girl is as busy as i think Miley is there is no reason to give out freebies

What I wished I did say is if she wouldnt give me 1 hour for £100 then I would just stay for 30 mins for £80 rather rather than take her up on the 45 min option to see if she would budge and give me the hour for £100
  If you enjoyed the punt then that's to your benefit but everything I have read on this girl makes her come across as hard work tbh.

Offline collector

No one expexts a freebie, I guess  :D
I want to pay 110 not 100, but paying that I want a full hour of her time as her profile says. 100 for 45 mins is not fare IMO. Much better 80 for 1/2 hour.

Offline NightKid

100 for 45 mins is not fare IMO. Much better 80 for 1/2 hour.

Not sure if you understand the irony of these 2 contradicting sentences, or the concept of value for that matter.

Offline collector

I also realised now my spelling mistake :lol: sorry.
Considering in half hour I personally can pop once and in 45 minutes once too, it's easy to choose the 80£ rate. 110£ is the better VFM where I could pop twice and it is the one I would get but apparently this time is not on offer anymore.

Offline sly ol fox

Hey guys, I saw miley like 4 months ago now, I was in her area and thought I would take a chance.
Scale of 1 to 10 10 being best I'd have to say 8

Probably one of the best bodies iv had my hands on, very firm tanned flexible, and really deep sloppy BJ.
She was interesting enough iv had a lot better chat with other WG though, the service was good she knows how to ride when on top, and her ass in doggy is exceptional.
There was kissing and she asked me where I would like to cum.
I suppose the only slight negative is to me anyway it almost felt robotic and she often looked a little bit distant from the session.
Would I see her again? Iv had a lot better but a hell of a lot worse, yes I would for the cute face and body alone.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 11:37:46 am by sly ol fox »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Alternatively, on the basis that most girls like bookings to start on the hour or half hour, a 45 minute booking does give her time to have a shower between punters.  :hi:

What?  :wacko: I'm the paying customer, I don't give a shit about what start time is good for her, or short changing a punters time so she can have a poxy shower (wet wipe scrub) before sucking her next tax-free cock.

This ain't prozznet.