Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jenny  (Read 1918 times)

42 review(s) for Classy Jenny (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline eyeseebee

External Link/Members Only

I saw Jenny in a Peterborough hotel recently. I was greeted my her and before the money had left my pocket she was all over me. Her toungue was down my throat, her hand on my cock and my hands all over her tits. Having played tonsil tennis for a good 5 minutes she then went down on my hard cock while I was still standing up. It felt fantastic. I'm not a small guy (big belly I mean) but even my beer gut protruding didn't stop some really good deepthroat action. Within minutes I pumped a few days worth in her mouth. She doesn't swallow so went to the bathroom to dispose of my muck after a lovely CIM.

I layed on the bed to recover and before I knew it she was back in the room and all over me again. She sucked my balls and got me hard again. On with the rubber and she rode me nicely while we snogged and I played with her ample tits. I should have mentioned she has got very nice tits. Anyway she rode me until I filled the condom with my second load of the visit. All this in half an hour. Fantastic and I highly recommend seeing Jenny. She's based in London but does visit Peterborough from time to time, as well as Stevenage I believe.

Offline Hertsgent

Glad you enjoyed, and good review - also glad you are in Peterborough so unlikely to take my regular Stevenage slot :yahoo:

Offline winkywanky

She's doing herself a disservice if she does CIM, eyeseebee: she doesn't include it in her Enjoys on her AW profile?

Maybe she just found you totally irresistible?  ;)

Offline eyeseebee

She's doing herself a disservice if she does CIM, eyeseebee: she doesn't include it in her Enjoys on her AW profile?

Mmm, I doubt that very much. I get the feeling she doesn't list it because she only does it if the mood takes her, and doesn't want everyone to just expect it. But me, irresistible? Nah, just ask the wife.

Offline winkywanky

Worth knowing that she might though, cheers (that's Jenny, not your wife!)  ;)

Offline eyeseebee

Worth knowing that she might though, cheers (that's Jenny, not your wife!)  ;)
God no the wife definately won't.

Offline Big Bad R

I can confirm CIM is available...... :dance:

Offline Sparta Prada

I'll make my usual contribution whenever a review of Jenny comes up. For me she is still the perfect wg, she ticks so many boxes for me in terms of her appearance, personality and amazing gfe service.

With most girls I won't see them after one visit. Some who have impressed me I may see 3-4 times before I feel the need to move on. But with Jenny I have probably seen her around 15 times now in two years, and still intend seeing her for as long as she works.

Offline Big Bad R

I'll make my usual contribution whenever a review of Jenny comes up. For me she is still the perfect wg, she ticks so many boxes for me in terms of her appearance, personality and amazing gfe service.

With most girls I won't see them after one visit. Some who have impressed me I may see 3-4 times before I feel the need to move on. But with Jenny I have probably seen her around 15 times now in two years, and still intend seeing her for as long as she works.

Definite EAS SP but having seen this young lady several times myself I do understand   :kissgirl:

Offline Sparta Prada

Definite EAS SP but having seen this young lady several times myself I do understand   :kissgirl:

Not EAS my friend! More a recognition that it will be difficult to find another girl who I could meet who could live up to Jenny's standard if she ever stopped working.

I guess I make an effort to see her thinking it could be the last time.

Offline sumertime

I entirely agree..... If there could only be one then Jenny is the one for me - everything I could ever wish for! :yahoo:

Offline Big Bad R

Not EAS my friend! More a recognition that it will be difficult to find another girl who I could meet who could live up to Jenny's standard if she ever stopped working.

Not a criticism SP, I was emphasising the point that having seen Jenny several times I understand your view  :rose:

Offline Sparta Prada

Not a criticism SP, I was emphasising the point that having seen Jenny several times I understand your view  :rose:
I know you wasn't being critical especially as you are a self confessed Jenny fan too!

Saw Jenny today, yet another 10/10 performance.

Offline Sparta Prada

I entirely agree..... If there could only be one then Jenny is the one for me - everything I could ever wish for! :yahoo:

I made the point about seeing her as though it was our last time because during one of our AW email exchanges I misconstrued something she wrote as her announcing she was going to stop working, but she later clarified that wasn't her intention. But it did put the seed into my mind of what I would do if she ever gave this up, which will happen.

And just to clarify Jenny has no plans to stop working!

Offline Hertsgent

I often think Jenny's AW profile is underpowered because she doesn't really need to bother with it - I reckon the vast majority of her punters on her visits are repeat customers (including me  :rolleyes:) - long may she continue!

Major bumsoor

Agree with that I've seen her several times myself

The happy one

Thank you gents

She is on my hotlist now thanks