Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolina Diamond - Southgate  (Read 1481 times)

7 review(s) for Karolina Diamond (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline newbie2014

Gents,

Thanks for the reviews from SamLP and rockharders a few days ago. Credit to them otherwise I'd have never seen her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67709.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68085.0

Karolina has now moved to Southgate, her place is a few minutes walk from the station.

Phone was answered by the maid who spoke very good English; 1 hour agreed at 80 pounds and all services confirmed.

Karolina looked exactly like the pictures on AW - she looks good for her age (38 stated on AW), slim (could work a bit on the stomach), toned, very smooth body, nice legs and ass.

I noted that a few of you have asked if she's really 4'8. As confirmed in other reviews she's about 5'6 and is very well proportioned.

OWO was very good and she does FK though you can tell she's a smoker so instead I spent more time sucking her nipples which were nice and firm and not saggy!

Sex in multiple positions, she seemed to enjoy doggy the most and was making all the right noises throughout. She's quite passive but will take a good pounding.

Finished off with more OWO then CIM which she spilled. Not the best CIM although that didn't bother me as I was still excited and trembling the next couple of minutes.

She didn't go to the bathroom and just lied down next to me. We didn't talk very much as she doesn't speak a lot of English however was caressing my body and gave me a short massage which I felt really relaxed.

I don't know what it is but it seems that Hungarian WGs really know how to use their hands when they're touching you. It's just my personal observation, I'm not saying of course I don't enjoy punting WGs from other countries - Romania is an exception.

She's not a clockwatcher, a friendly person and very accommodating. Not a face stunner but a top body for her reported age, you'll enjoy it if any of you fancy a bit of milf action.

Would I visit again? Yes, selfishly I wish she'd move back to Shepherd Bush soon otherwise it'd be a bit of a trek.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Nowornever

Great MILF! :D ...Just like you gutted she moved from Shepherds Bush... Can see myself doing the great trek north  :dash:

Big Cat

Southgate eh? Round the corner from me and onto the HL. Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

blondelover1990

Offline riker

She appears to have moved...to Sunderland !!!

Offline punk