Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC Club- Birmingham-New party in the Tudor Lounge  (Read 9415 times)

Offline Jerboa

quick explanation
I was there 8.30 to 11
Had fun c Irene & Joy. Both gave superb BJ . I spunked 4 times. 2 Irene , 2 Joy. Irene loved being spit roasted. Both ladies wouldn't allow you stand on the side. 10 minutes after cumming in Irene's mouth I was watching from side, she walked past dropped to her knees and started sucking. I think Irene allow (likes!) CIM but does spit. Joy might be same but with her I was coming around her mouth mostly. Both girls freshen up between blowjobs to guys. Wash face, rinse mouth, use mouthwash etc.

They took one 10 minute break in the time I was there. Real troopers. I left at 11 completely drained and all 3 were still finishing guys off with no evidence of rushing to get done.

Gina was enthusiastic and her and guys seemed to be enjoying themselves but she isn't my type so I didn't dally with her.

I think max number guys was 6.

I often go to the Private Club which is cheaper but I felt TLC was really good value. All 3 girls were at it non stop. The ratio is excellent - too good really as I was being dragged on to the bed when I was still recovering!

Both Joy and Irene have lovely naturals and are lookers. Both give superb head; Joy excelled at having my cock in her mouth and playing with my balls and perineum with her fingers, and later separate balls licking and sucking; Irene gave my balls some super licking and sucking.
Both ladies were also invigorating kissers. Joy has an amazing tongue.

Also met Lady M.

So its thumbs up from me.

All services subject to cleanliness I guess - I was in the shower after every climax and made myself fresh and clean again.

Yes I've been to The Private Club many times too, it's cheaper but usually a much higher ratio than 3:1, in the past on Saturday nights when popular girls like Emma Butt was on the club could be a cock fest, good there is now a club in Brum with a 3:1 ratio.

vt

Yes I've been to The Private Club many times too, it's cheaper but usually a much higher ratio than 3:1, in the past on Saturday nights when popular girls like Emma Butt was on the club could be a cock fest, good there is now a club in Brum with a 3:1 ratio.

Yes and on my 2 visits to TLC there were 3 girls and 6 or 7 guys and only half the guys stayed beyond the first hour, so it was 1:1 all the way after that...a real pussyfest!  ;)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Part of the building has been gutted in a fire:

External Link/Members Only

Have the parties moved on to a new venue?

Offline SalmonJunkie

They weren't due to host any events this week any way, so it'll depend on what the damage is like once everything has settled. If the inside of the building is unsafe to use, it could be a while before they're allowed to host there again.

Captain Caveman

Gutting news

*sorry*

I trust Emma to get events back up and running ASAP

Offline Chezzie John

Bloody hell. I hope its not to bad! At least it was empty and nobody got hurt

Offline Juankerr

Bloody hell. I hope its not to bad! At least it was empty and nobody got hurt
I was going to point the finger in your direction for starting it Chezzie what with all the friction you create there!!  ;)  :D

Offline Chezzie John

I don't last long enough to get even warm with friction :D never mind starting fires

Offline Lewis

Someone really has got it in for that place. What with the raid earlier in the year that took place by masked men.

Not helped by being in a residential area.

Offline Chezzie John

From what I've read the fire started in the loft/attic so I don't think it was somebody having it in for the place.

I can't see it getting getting mended quickly with it being a listed building and I bet the roof will have to be partly stripped to replace any damaged beams  :(  There's a big party room downstairs but god knows how much water damage there is.

Captain Caveman

From what I've read the fire started in the loft/attic so I don't think it was somebody having it in for the place.

I can't see it getting getting mended quickly with it being a listed building and I bet the roof will have to be partly stripped to replace any damaged beams  :(  There's a big party room downstairs but god knows how much water damage there is.

I'm no fire investigator but that doesn't strike me as suspicious - probably an electrical fault.

The TLC was lucky - I know of a hotel that had a fire in the attic (caused by a clumsy blow-torch wielding decorator) and the whole place was burned to the ground and reduced to rubble.

Offline KidCandyShop

Glad no one was in building to get hurt, but a big ask for Em to get it back up and running as it will probably be the owners who have to deal with insurance companies not the lease holder.
Feel for Em with all the hard work she has put in to get TLC established and by all accounts it was starting too get the numbers through the door, a real blow.
But if anyone has the Phoenix effect it is EM.

Offline fitasfuck

That's such a shame. I had made up my mind to visit TLC to lose my partying virginity. Thanks to KCS for his excellent advice earlier on. Sounds like I'll have to wait!

Offline Jerboa

That's bad news, second fire there now the fire brigade will know if it's arson or accident.

Offline fitasfuck

That's bad news, second fire there now the fire brigade will know if it's arson or accident.

Shocking! You mean the place is again on fire currently?!

Captain Caveman

I'm guessing you mean this is the second fire there has been at the club in recent times - and not that it's now on fire again for a second time this week.

(Grammar Nazi alert: punctuation's important)

Offline Jerboa

I'm guessing you mean this is the second fire there has been at the club in recent times - and not that it's now on fire again for a second time this week.

(Grammar Nazi alert: punctuation's important)

Yes but no but yeh somit and nothing!

Offline BillyBackDoor

Offline Jerboa

tlc-club.co.uk is gone.... :(

Not surprising really, hope they get the place up and running, from talking to Em when I visited, she said she'd paid for the repairs after the previous fire, landlord wasn't bothered, so gutting for her for it to happen again.

Offline fitasfuck

Why, isn't the place insured then?

Offline davidgood

Not surprising really, hope they get the place up and running, from talking to Em when I visited, she said she'd paid for the repairs after the previous fire, landlord wasn't bothered, so gutting for her for it to happen again.
Jerboa,

I thought I had seen someone mention a previous fire some weeks or months ago in a review.

When was the previous fire?  As I thought the whole place was refurbed in 2014.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Spurt

I can almost hear the last post!

Offline ClimaxMan

Genuinely gutted for Emma. It was a fantastic place.

Offline fitasfuck

Fingers crossed. Let us hope it reopens from the good things I'be heard about it, I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Haven't been there but would have attended a party very soon. Lightning (ok, fire!) striking twice in the same place makes the incident suspicious of arson but who knows!

tonibell99

I can almost hear the last post!

Hopefully not, message just posted on Twitter from TLC

Happy New Year. Thank you all for your support & kind words. We will be back ASAP

Offline Jerboa

On twitter and the website it's saying it was arson, what's the police said? External Link/Members Only

Offline Chezzie John

It's good to see there's plans to come back :) it would be a shit year without seeing the tlc girls as they're the only girls who I'd class as my regulars

Offline Ramrod

On twitter and the website it's saying it was arson, what's the police said? External Link/Members Only

Have a twitter link for TLC ?

Offline Ramrod

Have a twitter link for TLC ?

Sorry I meant have you got a twitter link for TLC ?

tonibell99

Offline KidCandyShop

It's good to see there's plans to come back :) it would be a shit year without seeing the tlc girls as they're the only girls who I'd class as my regulars
+1 ere get off there my regulars :D

Offline ClimaxMan

Nasty business arson, just nasty. Heaven forbid they had someone staying over as security.
I will be back when it opens, hoping Joy is still on the rota

Offline theejaculator

I doubt they had any insurance or if they did it's probably invalid as I can't imagine the true nature of the business that ran from there would 'sit happy' with any insurer..so probably wasn't disclosed