Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia adultwork  (Read 1252 times)

7 review(s) for Olivia (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++ - Get QR Code
Last punt for a couple of weeks so I took a look at the hot list & spotted Olivia, had tried once before without success
Messaged via aw this morning & received a message back within an hour meeting sorted & postcode sent straightaway
Arrived at the postcode & text her mobile for the apartment number, replied within a minute & off I go.
Knocked on the door very discrete nice new apartment building & in I go no waiting around
Straight away mutual compliments & into a nice kissing intro with some nice teasing.
Olivia was straight on to me stripping  my clothes off stroking & groping then down with the jeans straight into  owo
Then onto the bed she was already very moist with more oral from her then from me which we both enjoyed very much, she loves to tease so I had to give her a taste of her own medicine while giving her oral which she really got into & came quite quickly, this was followed by more touching & sucking until I told her to get the cap ready as I was about to explode
On with the cap & she asks how I want her so I asked her to get on top, now for a milf she was full of energy loads of eye contact all the way through the encounter but watching her eyes & the facial expression as she bounced up & down until she came again was about as much as I could take & filled the cap not to much later
She cleaned me up & we lay chatting, her English is far better than my polish
She asked if I wanted round 2 but I told her I had to be somewhere but when I started to get ready the hour was up, she offered me a shower but I declined as I had to go
Her profile photos are genuine, I personally think she has a fantastic bum & a slim figure, I would say she's mid 40's
Communication 10/10
Apartment 10/10
Looks 8/10
Willingness/ fun time 10/10
I will return great experience

Offline PlasticGeordie

Thanks for the review. Looks very nice. Might very well be tempted. 40s MILFS have provided me with some of my very best experiences lately. Could be the optimum age for experience/looks. For old fuckers like me anyway  :)

Offline foreverchanges

Great review L4F...had quite a few Polish lasses over the years and never ever been disappointed.

yourgent

Seen her when she was in MK and in Bristol. Fantastic body and top service. Hope she comes back down south again, Newcastle is a little too far for me to go

Looking4fun

Good for us & bad for you, she told me she's staying in Newcastle now & doesn't plan going down south anymore. Another great milf in Newcastle