Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina - HOD1 - London  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Steady Eddy

Valentina has been reviewed here only two or three times so I thought it worth adding another.  She works in London and Milton Keynes for House of Divine/Annabella's.

External Link/Members Only

I was going to be in London for a few days and decided to take the opportunity to have my first punt.  Thanks to the info on this forum and some timely advice by a member I think I dodged one or two mistakes.  However, it meant that by the time I got to London all my options had been eliminated.  I then found that the hotel had blocked access to all dubious websites, so had to go on what i could remember!

Being my first, I just wanted a low risk GFE.  I only had HOD details and remembered Valentina, so booked blind.

The process was easy, I phoned up and within the hour I was with Valentina in HOD1, just around the corner from Warren St Tube.  The only hitch was that I was a bit early and had to wait until the appointed time to be allowed in.  It poured down whilst I tried to blend in and kill some time.

When I got in, the maid apologized for making me wait, explaining there was no spare room and showed me to the room and offered me a drink.  Valentina came in a  few minutes later.

As her pictures show, she is stunning.  She is tall - her legs just keep going.  She is very slender and a gym bunny with a striking face.  She has had a boob job and for me it doesn't suit her - too fake.

Immediately she was very friendly.  Her only rule was no finger penetration, otherwise we were good to go.

Being my first, I was nervous and popped far to soon, but she then concentrated on making sure I got what I wanted.  I thought her attitude, application etc. was excellent.  She even tried to get a third shot out of me and nearly succeeded.  I will remember those legs wrapped around me for a long time.  I'm sure I wasn't her best customer of the day, but she didn't let it show.

Only real issue I had was that the bed was knackered.  It squeaked and rocked horrendously, so did the one next door.  It was so bad it was like a bad Carry On film - put me off somewhat.  It will make me think twice before going back there. You would think HOD could buy a new bed in the sales! 

All in all I was very happy with the way it worked out.  I hope it is not the best I'll have, but it won't be the worst.

I think she will always give a good service (she could have taken the piss with me and didn't).  I would recommend her to anyone.  A newbie like me could do a lot worst and a veteran would have a great time.

Still taking it carefully, so the search for the next one starts again.

Dave2014

Being my first, I just wanted a low risk GFE . . .

Being my first, I was nervous and . . .

. . . A newbie like me could do a lot worst and a veteran would have a great time.

How would you know what a veteran would or would not enjoy if you are a newbie? This review stinks.

Offline Donald Fuck

As something of a veteran, I think the OP was on the money.

My thoughts about Valentina were that she owes no favours to her surgeon but is one of the most relaxed girls you could wish to meet. Great English for a Brazilian girl and she is  a very likable person.

DF

Offline king tarzan

If her muffins were real I would of fed her my banana
Fake plastic muffins a real turn off
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

If her muffins were real I would of fed her my banana
Fake plastic muffins a real turn off

If her muffins were real wouldn't you be better advised to toast them light than serve with butter and bramble jam?

Dave