Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Raquel - any info?  (Read 2135 times)

Offline kefcseries

In keeping with a recent theme on this board (big ass curvy girls, I blame Pumps  :)) and suitably influenced I arranged a punt with Busty Raquel. Unfortunately it didn't work out and I never got to see her. Saw Smiley Miley as a backup, nice as she was her slimline petite, athletic frame just didn't sate my new found craving for junk in the trunk. Raquel's AW feedback appears to be from her pimp so before I take another trip to her place I thought I'd ask the good folk here if anyone has seen her:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Big ass curvy girls is the only way mate!

I was looking through her pictures this morning, They look abit to shopped - enlarged tits and other limbs what not. ontop of her tits looking fake too.

I felt she'll probably be a surgical mess if I had gone to see her.

Offline kefcseries

I did have a little excursion into latina girls a few months back, totally know what you mean by the surgery. Reckon there must be an ass n' titty factory somewhere in Latin America putting these girls together. Fake butts, impossibly flat stomachs and boob implants seemed to be standard working practice, did put me off but I'm ready to test the waters again.

Of course there's also the danger of External Link/Members Only when girls have had so much surgery but this one I think is 100% female, check the verification pic.

Offline pumps

Of course there's also the danger of External Link/Members Only when girls have had so much surgery but this one I think is 100% female, check the verification pic.

Like most others, you would probably be oblivious to it anyway lol.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 01:09:05 am by pumps »

Offline Flush

Guys, I have had the pleasure of booking Raquel at Stratford. It was a positive experience and I would give the punt an 8/10. She gives a nice sensual OWO and teabags as well. She has good technique and the main course is really good. She is amazing from the back, she has a bubble butt that is really soft. I hope to see her again soon. I will provide a more detailed review.