Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Independent - Outcall Central London  (Read 1434 times)

14 review(s) for SexyIndependent (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Justanotheruser

Firs time I've seen Elle and really enjoyed it. I only seem to review girls with many positives but every little helps right...

My meeting
After seeing positive reviews for Elle on here I decided to get in touch and luckily got an outcall appointment at short notice. Great communication before hand and very easy to set up. This was at the standard price of £150. The meeting was full of facefucking, choking, slapping and a bit of hard sex complete with facial. Elle also managed to make me cum twice which is something that rarely happens for me. She's extreme, submissive and willing to be used however you want. Oh, and in between the hardcore stuff she made me feel very desirable. Always a nice touch. The whole experience was just what I like to be honest.

Pros
Great facefucking - loads of spit, plenty of choking, slapping and pushing herself as hard as possible. Urged me on whenever I thought I might need to hold back which is always a good experience. Don't think I've ever had as much spit around me...
Really friendly and enthusiastic - great for me as I need someone to lead me into it at the start.
Great looks - turned up in a beautiful dress but quickly stripped off. She's hot when naked.
Condoms - maybe a weird one but I've never used skyn condoms before and they felt great.

Cons
Nope nothing.

Verdict
Top meeting. It's rare for me to find someone who I feel can take a hardcore facefucking and still beg for a whole lot more. Elle did and then some. Only regret is I didn't get to fuck her for longer but I'm sure there'll be other times. I'm sure there's a whole lot more you could do too, if you wanted to take things further.

Link

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online hendrix

Fucks sake. I picked the wrong time to stop punting :D

Good review!  :thumbsup:

Justanotheruser

After a few shit meetings I met KDD based on your reviews, so many thanks...given we have similar tastes I think you'd like Elle if you do ever come back   :hi:

Online hendrix

After a few shit meetings I met KDD based on your reviews, so many thanks...given we have similar tastes I think you'd like Elle if you do ever come back   :hi:

Glad KDD sorted you out with quality punts!

I'll keep Elle on my "just in case" hotlist :D

Sylvester

Glad KDD sorted you out with quality punts!

I'll keep Elle on my "just in case" hotlist :D

I know that Elle and KDD are a strong pairing as a duo.

Hornydevil247

Fucks sake. I picked the wrong time to stop punting :D

Good review!  :thumbsup:

Hendrix You know you want to :hi:

HD

Justanotheruser

Yeah I got the feeling they'd work well together. I've only done one duo with Lindsey and KDD so spoilt for choice really. Elle is definitely on the list but Hayley and KDD next...

Online hendrix

Hendrix You know you want to :hi:

HD

Ex smokers always want a ciggie.. But won't have one :)

Online hendrix

Yeah I got the feeling they'd work well together. I've only done one duo with Lindsey and KDD so spoilt for choice really. Elle is definitely on the list but Hayley and KDD next...

Hayley and KDD are really, really good together. Only had that combo once but definitely would have repeated.  :thumbsup: really liked the body contrast with those two. Tall slim /shorter curvy/ pale tanned etc  :angelgirl:

Sylvester

Maybe you won't have a ciggie.

But a massive Elle & KDD filthathon......difficult to quit forever.  :)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 09:03:33 pm by Sylvester »

Online hendrix

Maybe you won't have a ciggie.

But a massive Elle & KDD filthathon......difficult to quit forever.  :)

I love a challenge. Debating immigration in Off Topic without getting banned yet so this should be easy! :D

Sylvester

I love a challenge. Debating immigration in Off Topic without getting banned yet so this should be easy! :D

:D. That is a challenge...  :D

unclesweetheart

Have you gone the vaping route? With Kavita about a month ago we both had them. We both had different flavours, in so many ways.

But I can no more give up fags than I can punting. Hats off to you if you manage the double whammy.

Online hendrix

Have you gone the vaping route? With Kavita about a month ago we both had them. We both had different flavours, in so many ways.

But I can no more give up fags than I can punting. Hats off to you if you manage the double whammy.

I can safely say I've gone the "fapping" route I think :D

unclesweetheart

I can safely say I've gone the "fapping" route I think :D

Certainly cost effective.

Offline Kaluuu276

I've been looking for someone like Elle for a face fuck and messy facial.

What is the etiquette for requesting this, did you speak to her beforehand.

How did you face fuck her as in what position did you use?

Sylvester

Elle's AW page says she is receptive to discussing your requirements beforehand.

I shouldn't imagine some sloppy deep throat or facefucking will be a problem.

Justanotheruser

Just be polite, ask in comms beforehand and then make sure all is good at the time of the meeting. Also make sure it's clear your happy stop at any time things might get uncomfortable. As with anything that involves one party being submissive, it's all about communication.