Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deepthroatlolla  (Read 1426 times)

yippy

Has any1 seen this lady recently?  How was the experience?

yippy

Could i put up pics of her gagging on my tool?

Offline Sonny Crockett

I saw her about three years ago and she did give a great and very sloppy blowjob. Sadly I never managed to do anal with her.

Offline claretandblue

Has any1 seen this lady recently?  How was the experience?
Strange you posted less than a week ago that you see her regularly but are now asking what she is like and if people have seen her?

yippy

Not strange.

Just wanted to know how peoples experience has been, , its been a while since I last throated her.

yippy

Dam I'm envious S.C.

Lexi Rockkz, , on i wish list for sure

Offline claretandblue

Not strange.

Just wanted to know how peoples experience has been, , its been a while since I last throated her.
Considering you have seen her so often perhaps you can tell us and write a review to break your duck?

Offline Forskin13

Link???  Don't have a clue who your on about!!!

Offline shrewsmale

I used to see a tall south african lady who was called lola and give the best head. She was a parlour girl so when she moved I couldnt track her down. Not sure if same one but if you post a link I can tell you

Offline grandaddybadman

External Link/Members Only

ive seen her around shopping. she is a bbw now but was very hot back when she was slim.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

ive seen her around shopping. she is a bbw now but was very hot back when she was slim.
A 16 or even bigger? :scare:

Offline grandaddybadman

A 16 or even bigger? :scare:

around 16 she is definitely a big girl much bigger than in her photos.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

around 16 she is definitely a big girl much bigger than in her photos.
She must have a dusty phone then!she is not cheap

Offline Sonny Crockett

From some recent reviews it seems that all she does is give oral and nothing else. Similar to my experience with her, though as I said I couldn't do anal (not because she didn't want to, but because my cocks was not hard enough once the condom was on). Shame, as she was good when I saw her. I would not pay £200 just to get oral.

Offline claretandblue

From some recent reviews it seems that all she does is give oral and nothing else. Similar to my experience with her, though as I said I couldn't do anal (not because she didn't want to, but because my cocks was not hard enough once the condom was on). Shame, as she was good when I saw her. I would not pay £200 just to get oral.
Her profile doesn't list penetration so are we saying she only offers anal and not vaginal sex?
If so it's even more bizarre,who is paying  £200 an hour in Birmingham just to get a blow job? !?

Offline Sonny Crockett

Her profile doesn't list penetration so are we saying she only offers anal and not vaginal sex?
If so it's even more bizarre,who is paying  £200 an hour in Birmingham just to get a blow job? !?

I remember now that when I met her 3 years ago, she said that she only did anal penetration, not vaginal. For me, at the beginning, that was not an issue as I love anal (in fact I prefer anal to vaginal sex). So it was sad for me that I was unable to fuck her anally. At the end of the meet, she offered to see me again at a reduced price. I of course never got round to it. I wouldn't consider seeing her now as she's expensive and is likely to have forgotten about me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 06:53:32 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline shrewsmale

this is not the girl I was talking about, just to clarify

Offline claretandblue

I remember now that when I met her 3 years ago, she said that she only did anal penetration, not vaginal. For me, at the beginning, that was not an issue as I love anal (in fact I prefer anal to vaginal sex). So it was sad for me that I was unable to fuck her anally. At the end of the meet, she offered to see me again at a reduced price. I of course never got round to it. I wouldn't consider seeing her now as she's expensive and is likely to have forgotten about me.
Thanks for the info, I always fancied seeing her when she is in London but 100 for 30 minutes for what might be a shit punt with a bbw is too risky