Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall "rules"  (Read 529 times)

boredguyxx

Hey all,

I was looking for some advice here, but I couldn't seem to find any topics (or I've been searching for the wrong keywords). Anyway, I'm thinking of booking someone for an outcall service at my place. What happens if she's not as advertised in her profile? Can i pay her the taxi fare and say reject her politely? Are there rules that I should follow or know about?

Cheers.
D

vw

Thats the risk with outcalls, I do them all the time but through research.  there is no etiquette rules with a psycho, read the blacklist for examples if you havn't very enlightening what can go wrong !

External Link/Members Only

Quasimodo a recent banned member had SummerSexy89 charge him 300 for a chat.  his etiquette led him to drop her back.

There are no rules, when people don't play be the rules.

smithie1000

I personally visit them first then have outcall after, saves any problems.

boredguyxx

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I usually do research too, but I'm slightly intrigued with this girl.

The thing is I can't find any reviews of her, cause its viva street. You guys reckon I should pay her a visit first, to see if she's alright?

smithie1000

take it from me and I not been on here very long, the guy's are right go see her first but let us know as she looks lovely lol

vw

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I usually do research too, but I'm slightly intrigued with this girl.

The thing is I can't find any reviews of her, cause its viva street. You guys reckon I should pay her a visit first, to see if she's alright?
Would go for a butchers, these Chinese types very rarely show real photos so be prepared !

boredguyxx

yeah, that was partly the reason why I was contemplating going for outcall, and if they turn out to be someone totally different, I can say no. But then again, I can always decline an incall service too.. lol. alright, when I work up the courage (and cash), i'll try an incall and report. She IS lovely, isn't she? haha.. the girl in the picture anyway..

vw

yeah, that was partly the reason why I was contemplating going for outcall, and if they turn out to be someone totally different, I can say no. But then again, I can always decline an incall service too.. lol. alright, when I work up the courage (and cash), i'll try an incall and report. She IS lovely, isn't she? haha.. the girl in the picture anyway..
They know where you are on an out call you cannot disappear, on an incall you can do the forgot wallet if looks undesirable and then vanish !