Sugar Babies

Author Topic: SwindonHunny  (Read 3910 times)

4 review(s) for swindonhunny (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for swindonhunni (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline regular_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

called on the off chance i could get a quick BJ - as she was doing them for £30.  i was in luck.

Directions and comms were good, parked up in one of the Swindon Estates and went to a house tucked away in a cul-de-sac area.

met Hunny at the door - not unattractive at all,  carrying a few pounds but she clearly states this on her profile.

House was quite untidy and a lot of animals reside their,  Hunny was wearing a dress that really should have been in the washing machine.

went upstairs to the bedroom,  this is where it goes Neutral,  there was a dog on the bed that she had to move and the paw prints etc were still there,  so it was quite unclean.  I therefore chose to lie the other side.

She got undressed and started at the BJ,  now this is where the review is good,  she has good technique,  is a nice girl and is really easy to speak to.  and has a nice big pussy for you to play with  :D  i was still a little put off by the general cleanliness of the house and the dog but she put in a good round and i emptied both barrels in her mouth.

got dressed and walked downstairs,  i think at this point one of the dogs had an accident.  I almost threw up on the spot, the smell was horrendous.

so:

VFM - Yes

Pro's - Hunny is pretty,  really personable,  cracking pair of tits and nice pussy,  gives a great blowjob
Con's - house is not very clean,  too many animals

doubt i would return though unfortunately. Which is a shame as i would love to spend a filthy hour with her.  Just not in that environment.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

That's a horrible profile picture.
What's her face like?

Offline regular_guy

beauty is in the eye of the beholder i suppose - i quite like the profile pic.

as for her face,  she isn't a stunner,  i would say if you were to see her out you wouldn't turn your head and walk into a lampost,  but you would think she was quite pretty and certainly have a smile on your face if she eyed you up and down.  she is certainly not one of the hideous trolls you see in town on a weekend

Offline regular_guy

pinehurst - couple of minutes drive from the circle

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Cheers
Any more Swindon recommendations?

Offline regular_guy

done a couple in Swindon,   may not be to your taste.

one was at a ground floor flat in the old town area that a few ladies use - elder woman called Katie - wouldn't bother,  like a conveyor belt of blokes.
met Lucy Lastick External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - she can talk for england,  was ok,  no issues
did a review on Magentas - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64099.0

that's it for Swindon.

am i keen on seeing Georgina External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but am put off by £140 ph - seen her videos and don't think she is worth that much

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Cheers
I prefer them a bit thinner though.
I like the look of thesamesammie.j

vw

That's a horrible profile picture.
What's her face like?
An advertising exec would have got her to hear tights !

Offline regular_guy

Cheers
I prefer them a bit thinner though.
I like the look of thesamesammie.j

I would be interested to hear if you book her - am very close to booking her for a MMF with a mate

Offline 123Mel456

Think you might get an idea of the cleanliness etc from her profile picture with the pile of clothes and a packet of fags on top :)
Have been considering this one for the blow and go at £30 sounds ok - from reading your review you get to play with her pussy whilst she gives a BJ which can help it along nicely if shes fresh and clean????

Offline regular_guy

Think you might get an idea of the cleanliness etc from her profile picture with the pile of clothes and a packet of fags on top :)
Have been considering this one for the blow and go at £30 sounds ok - from reading your review you get to play with her pussy whilst she gives a BJ which can help it along nicely if shes fresh and clean????

had no issues with her cleanliness whatsoever,  had a little taste of the old fingers after they went up there and enjoyed it immensely.  it is what it is at the end of the day,  a cheap release, if you can ignore the state of the house.

shunny2016

Excuse people I'm not a minger people have there own views on beauty  :mad:

vw

????

As you say we have our own taste,not for me !

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 03:56:42 am by vw »

Offline Stiltskin

Get a better profile pic then and show us.

Online ds1836

As you say we have our own taste,not for me !

+1

Online ds1836

went upstairs to the bedroom,  this is where it goes Neutral,  there was a dog on the bed that she had to move and the paw prints etc were still there,  so it was quite unclean.  I therefore chose to lie the other side.

got dressed and walked downstairs,  i think at this point one of the dogs had an accident.  I almost threw up on the spot, the smell was horrendous.

Couldn't stop laughing as I read this.....priceless!!!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
there is a face pic on the verification bit
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'll stick her down as plan B or C. Afterall, it's doubtful she'd be as bad as some I've had.  :hi:

bristolqwerty

there is a face pic on the verification bit
:D I daren't look  :(
She sounds wonderful company though...
What is the most outrageous thing that you’ve done sexually (be honest!)   Sticking a knitting needle down a mans japs eye x
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 06:24:07 pm by bristolqwerty »

Online ds1836

Or

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you in public?   I was caught having sex at a cremetorium

Was that just before he was pushed into the oven :wackogirl:

Offline shaved_guy

I had her a couple of years back when I was at a loose end she did an outcall to Bath.  She told me that she had to get a taxi home to swindon, thinking quick on my feet, I said if she'd like to stay the night I'd take her home in the morning - she agreed.  Well worth a 90 min round drive and the fuel costs

The night was a complete shagathon, she cums really easy and is noisy as fuck.  I'm amazed I didn't get a knock on the door asking us to keep the noise down.  Gives a top blow job - Facially attractive but on the larger side.

Pros - A very cheap all night shag and there was a shit load of action and I had a great time.

Cons - Was knackered and had to drive her back to Swindon early the next morning.  Was fucked all day and nearly feel asleep a couple of times during a meeting.  Had a long drive home to contend with as well.

If your looking for the cream of the crop and money is no object look elsewhere, if you don't mind a larger lady and and look for a top value punt with a girl that loves shagging all night long fill your boots.  Not sure you will be lucky enough to get her all night as cheaply as I did though, she was a bit naïve as she had just started out.  You never know though!!!!!!!!