Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild_Caroline  (Read 708 times)

3 review(s) for SexyMassueseCaroline (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sublimetoridiculous

External Link/Members Only

Bait & Switch.

Definitely not the girl that can be seen clearly in the PG, but this this was one of those where the switch was just as good, if not better than the bait. So I had a rather good session with a sexy, fun and compliant Hungarian girl. Nice person too, we chatted for ages afterwards, going well over time.

Not much point in a detailed review, as lord knows who you would actually get to see if you booked. The phone number is answered by a "receptionist" who speaks almost incomprehensible English.

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only

Bait & Switch.

Definitely not the girl that can be seen clearly in the PG, but this this was one of those where the switch was just as good, if not better than the bait. So I had a rather good session with a sexy, fun and compliant Hungarian girl. Nice person too, we chatted for ages afterwards, going well over time.

Not much point in a detailed review, as lord knows who you would actually get to see if you booked. The phone number is answered by a "receptionist" who speaks almost incomprehensible English.

Thanks for posting, so the profile a lie?

Lists her as Polish but you got a Hungarian.

Have you been able to find the Hungarian, real profile?

Offline pumps

I never understand why folks see a girl that has her face covered, especially when there's no identifiable tattoos etc on the woman's body.

The pictures don't look genuine either You got lucky this time, Better to walk so they don't think this practice is acceptable.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

I never understand why folks see a girl that has her face covered, especially when there's no identifiable tattoos etc on the woman's body.

The pictures don't look genuine either You got lucky this time, Better to walk so they don't think this practice is acceptable.
The face was clear as day in the PG.

Agree in principle about walking, but in practice I was desperate for a shag, and had taken a pill. Also no time for a plan B as I was between client meetings.

Offline MrDog

thanks for this OP, I saw wild caroline when it was just a massage in earls court and when I saw her profile had been changed to full service I thought I may go back. No chance of that now.
I know they speak total bollocks in a punt but she did say when I got the massage that she was only going to be here for another week and then back to Poland, and then in a couple of months she was going to come back. The pictures in the profile are still the girl that I saw but now its obviously a b/s .