Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delilah darling  (Read 1305 times)

4 review(s) for Darling_Delilah (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Slomojomo

Incall
Date - mid August
Price - £130 (all inc.)
Link - External Link/Members Only

Sorry for the shitty link sending on my phone so appreciate if anyone wants to add a proper one.

Anyway, text Delilah in the day and luckily was available (have tried before with little success) but of bantering about the time and all sorted. Given postcode and arrived on time, a nice gated apartment block in Swindon, felt safe, everything was fine. Was told to wait a few mins but nothing to obscene

The meet. Knocked on door, Delilah appeared in a dressing gown and at first no site of the school girl outfit I suggested, negative feelings began as I thought ah shit this maybe a bust. But thankfully she removed the gown to reveal a filthy short tartan skirt and open top. She played the schoolie at first taking a nice spanking as I explored her body which is slightly larger than pics suggest and tits a little saggy for fakes although still fucking outstanding. Onto OWO, my god can she take a hard facefucking. We did this for a while and then I repaid the favour giving her a good rimming in the process. Toys came out and we had a play which ended with her riding a dildo will getting fucked in the face as I blew my first was over and I. Her sexy mouth.
Rested for a bit then the outstanding OWO continued with plenty of DT, this switched to 69 with us both on our sides, I liked up occasionally to see Delilah dripping in salvia slopping all over my cock. On with the main event, rubber on and Delilah rode me hard, feels great when she's on top and you feel that chunky ass slapping on you. Switched to doggy for an awesome sight and played with her arse a little. Finished with some tit fucking and sloppy OWO as Delilah talked filth till I shot my 2nd load all over her tits.

Got dressed and chatted, clocked the time and we were a little over. This was never mentioned by Delilah more that everything had come to a natural end.

Recommend - hell yes
See again - on Sunday I hope

Offline threechilliman

......her body which is slightly larger than pics suggest and tits a little saggy for fakes

Rumour has it she's put a fair bit of weight on since I saw her in April last year. I'd say she were a size 10 then and it wasn't long after she'd had her tits done and they were lovely and round.

tcm

Offline Slomojomo

Yeah she's definitely a bit podgier than she used to be, still worth a punt though as she's a filthy little girl. Wish she still took it in the arse though