Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bleaker than the dessert  (Read 1027 times)

Offline extraa

Anyone else completely fed up with the current choice? I've only been punting for 2 years or so, fairly young and no more than 20 or so punts but my goodness what a shocking state of affairs. I haven't had a punt in over 6 months now becasue no one takes my fancy and have already considered branching out to Bristol and further beyond.

Perhaps I'm being too fussy (must be under 30 but closer to 18-25, slim, British, cute teen look). I search every day in the hope a new profile has sprung up but alas, nothing. I remember when I started there was plenty to chose from but now AW is just filled with haggard old women and Hungarians  :crazy: At this rate it doesn't look like I'll be punting for a very long time in Wales.  :( Anyone else feel the state of the scene has been going this way for quite some time? It actually depresses me. Maybe I just need a break from checking daily.

jammy

I'm with you on this. I've recently had some shocking punts to the point of me walking away think why am I paying for this. My prob is my mrs is slim, pretty which leads me to seek attractive ( model looks) and slim and highly sexed  wgs but the choice is very limited. Out of 7 wgs I've seen i would say there's only 1 who provided this.

Scarlet0

+1, even Sir Frank admits he's had to travel to see Crystal in his favourite 2nd City of Swansea...  :rolleyes:

SirFrank

+1, even Sir Frank admits he's had to travel to see Crystal in his favourite 2nd City of Swansea...  :rolleyes:

It's fucking grim alreeeeeet. Who's Crystal though? I did once finger a girl called Chantelle on a night out in Swansea a few back

SirFrank

Sir F.,

Your calling card, my liege?!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57524.msg741632;topicseen#msg741632

:)

Ah right with you now. Is crystal her new name then? Ooooooooh those titties were mighty fiiiiiiiine

Scarlet0

extraa,

How does this profile map onto your discerning senses?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:43:33 pm by Scarlet0 »

vw

extraa,

Have you seen her, that's quite appealing !

MrBridger

Personally I find that very few desserts are actually bleak (although a couple of scoops of ice cream and a wafer in a metal bowl always seems a bit half-arsed, lonely and unfulfilled).

Cheers

MrB :hi:

Offline HS4000Kestral

I agree, there's only so many time you can see the HNDFs and Kandice in a week!

And until Moll hits hard times I can't afford her.

The tourists look pretty bleak as well - only 4 lined up in the next month.... :(

Might start looking further afield - I think a day trip to Bristol is on the cards.

Offline extraa

extraa,

Cheers buddy, I did spot her and would've been tempted but I can only do weekends atm and when I emailed before she said she doesn't work weekends. Even though it says she would work with enough notice on her profile.

The tourists look pretty bleak as well - only 4 lined up in the next month.... :(

+1. I remember when there'd be a huge list of touring girls but now it's only ever between 2-4 and they're all either pig ugly or a TS  :scare:

Offline HughJardon

Without sounding too negative, it has been bleak for sometime.
I do think if I lived in London or somewhere with a richer count of sexy consistent good girls I wouldn't have a penny to scratch my ass with.

Ive just checked my R.S.S feed for Cardiff and it does'nt look good for a Friday night punt

External Link/Members Only

(Pub it is  :drinks:)

Swansea lad

I struggle to find much I like. The mrs have upped her game a bit lately though, so not to bothered.

I've always been fussy with wg's looks, I hate the plastic look.