Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A regular place closed down - questions  (Read 974 times)

Offline Bman1986

External Link/Members Only

I have been here a few times in the past. About 10 or so. Sad it has gone. The question is, what would have actually happened to me had i been in there at the time?

Would i have gotten arrested? Has made me fearful of going to similar places in case I am in wrong place at wrong time

Offline boredtryst

ha oh dear, is this the latina or asian place? i never actually went but yeah u have to be careful these days.

vw

Not much, they would establish your a punter and not a pimp, then let you on your way.  Shit hits fan when coerced prostitutes are involved, thats when British law goes south.

Police are usually quite pleasant to punters anyhow, called me on the punting phone to ask about a brothel they raided and my TN was on their phones, quite straight forward !

Offline Bman1986

Not sure if was exclusive Asian or Latino but was with quite a few Latino there during my time. Woman who always answered the door was a Brazilian. I always asked to see her but she wasn't a worker I don't think.

I've always been paranoid of being caught by cops haha can't believe this happened to a place Ibe been too

Not sure what they would say I would just say I am a paying customer and they've advertised the service on ace massage

Offline boredtryst

yeah if its the latino place they rotate with other places in south london,

ive been to another one and see the same girls advertised on aw. puts me off a little actually, wasnt sure if they were being trafficked

Dick4snowqueens

Such places bring attention to neighbours when they work 24hours
All kinds of characters hanging around the place making noise -it's a target for raids and robbers as well.

Offline Bman1986

Its not hugely discreet. A room in a block of flats. Decent condition, not a rundown estate or anything but it must of caught suspicion with lots of people coming and going out of the room. Some lovely women in there though, shame it has to close but I bet it springs up somewhere else as that's the fourth or so location advertised under the link for the place on ace massage Surrey

Offline Bman1986

Also it wasn't 24 hours it usually stopped at 9pm

vw

Just watched a Romanian brothel raid on 45mins on this TV program

Offline boredtryst

i assume it was this place that got closed down.

Online pumps

It's amazing this place was closed down, I'm thinking that they forgot to pay a bribe to a police officer. Maybe a girl totally ripped off a punter, who just happened to be a police officer / high positioned council worker etc lol 

All the police have to do is look on ace massage and head around London closing these places down in one hit, What's stopping them?

yeah if its the latino place they rotate with other places in south london,

ive been to another one and see the same girls advertised on aw. puts me off a little actually, wasnt sure if they were being trafficked

I'm pretty sure the latino woman that circulate around London are not being trafficked (well not in the forced against their will sense), But whether or not their agreement with the parlours falls under the U.K. trafficking laws who knows.... :unknown:. You could just as easily visit what looks like an independent woman working from a flat only to find she's has actually been trafficked,....the risks of punting.