Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: COCK MASSAGE BIRMINGHAM?  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Jockey

Hello Guys,

First ''Topic'' I am creating therefore any mistakes my apologies.

Now I love a nice massage with HR and sometimes a bit more. But I cannot help but to think the HR / BJ is always a quick 5-10 minutes.

The only person that I am aware that is great is marina however is fully clothed and no touching

So the question...

Do any of you guys know where in Birmingham or surrounding you can actually get a 30 or 60 minutes oily HR for a decent price rather than £80.

Some eye candy where she can be stripped off and if you pop. She gives you a break and trys get you up again.

I am aware they may call this a ''TANTRIC MASSAGE'' but for £120 or £100 for the hour they can forget it lol.

:) :) :)

Offline Stapler

Some time ago I went to see Natalli in Oldbury for 30 mins HJ. (It's recorded in our thread somewhere.)
Forget the massage!
She was great about it! Lasted about 20 mins in different positions before unloading across her tits!
She said I was in good condition! Saucy cat!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jockey

Some time ago I went to see Natalli in Oldbury for 30 mins HJ. (It's recorded in our thread somewhere.)
Forget the massage!
She was great about it! Lasted about 20 mins in different positions before unloading across her tits!
She said I was in good condition! Saucy cat!

..S...

Thanks. how much did that cost you.

I will post details later.

i've since also found a black woman looks great £65 for 45 minutes and another woman cant recall prices

I still feel these are expensive for what it is considering you get the full shabang close enough to the figures.

thank you

Offline Stapler

You will have to call Nat and explain what you are looking for.
She is very accommodating!

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

External Link/Members Only

Seems interesting...

This one too....
In the later, i.e Supapthimassage' , has anyone had any girl find their 'million dollor spot'  :(

Offline Silverrocket

Superthaimassage has now been taken over by another thai outfit,I think they are the ones who have a place in Leamington Spa.

Roadster

From the FAQ section:

Do you wear anything on your hands?

It is important and necessary for my hand and your internal organ to be protected during a prostate massage.

Where there is more than one client receiving lingam massage in one day, gloves will need to be worn. This ensures there is no cross infection between clients. I value your health.

So presumably she has never heard of that other method of stopping cross contamination.  What was it called?  Oh yeah ... hand washing!

So anyway, 65 quid for a wank. 

She also books only half past the hour slots for 45 mins (15 minute turnaround - she's a clock watcher), she sees four clients, only on the half hour, (between 10.30 and 2.15) and only on Fridays, there is no touching, no clothing requests, no "other" services and a paypal deposit is required until your third visit.

.... and she is going to put on a glove before she touches your filthy cock to save her washing her before she tosses off the next sap on the conveyor belt!

Hmmmm, sexy!

Next!   :lol:

smithie1000