Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tantricmassagelondon  (Read 3241 times)

Any one have any experience of External Link/Members Only - particularly Celeste??

Their website looks very professional and seems like a reputable outfit. But I cant find any reviews anywhere. Any suggestions please?

SuitedandBooted

Not sure about this outfit, but have heard that External Link/Members Only provides a wider range of services. It also has more girls and a more detailed website.

Offline KentAde

Not sure about this outfit, but have heard that External Link/Members Only provides a wider range of services. It also has more girls and a more detailed website.

.....and truly inflated prices!

SuitedandBooted

To be honest didn't think about that.
They are mainly agency girls branching out so £200/hour is not rip off as such.

Would still love to find some quality reliable non agency girls at a better price, but so far everyone has been below par or inconsistent.

Offline stonebow1

For £150 you get 2 completely naked girls and touching is allowed. I have a thing for redheads so Eden really fit the bill, she had a gorgeous body with big natural boobs.

The massage was basically not much more than a glorified rub down but always nice to have 4 hands on you. There was a short element of b2b involved but nothing too memorable. When they flipped me over for the HR they edged me once before i shot realllyyyy quickly (having my hand on two girls arses at the same time was too much for me :D) and they then offered a foot and head massage to wind down the rest of the available time. Offered a shower before and after.

Was a professional and friendly service. Bit expensive for what you get imo but definitely worth a visit if you like this kind of thing.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I'm booked in for tomorrow, will review lads.

Offline webpunter

Reckon Jyoti @ TML looks fit.  120hr B2B is a bit more than i'd usually cough for.  80 [100 tops] normally does the job.  But if the gaff is as nice a the pics show then suppose worth a trip.  The pics look natural which is a +
At LT Naomi looks like a stunner  External Link/Members Only  Wonder when the pics were taken.  250hr is OTT.  Might be tempted @ 200 if she really is that stunning.  And all the profiles have that polished enhanced look. 

NickFury

Try the auto-censored .. Google it. I used to visit and post there in my massage days.
Hammersmith Maya and Romford Gina are the best looks and b2b massage combo I had, but that's 3+ yrs ago...
Jyoti does look good though..

Yeboahsleftfoot

Reckon Jyoti @ TML looks fit.  120hr B2B is a bit more than i'd usually cough for.  80 [100 tops] normally does the job.  But if the gaff is as nice a the pics show then suppose worth a trip.  The pics look natural which is a +
At LT Naomi looks like a stunner  External Link/Members Only  Wonder when the pics were taken.  250hr is OTT.  Might be tempted @ 200 if she really is that stunning.  And all the profiles have that polished enhanced look.

Agree £120 is toppy web punter - I booked the special offer, 2 girls for £150/hour - reckon if Kyoti is anywhere near the photos it'll be worth it, will review after I see them.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Try the auto-censored .. Google it. I used to visit and post there in my massage days.
Hammersmith Maya and Romford Gina are the best looks and b2b massage combo I had, but that's 3+ yrs ago...
Jyoti does look good though..

Will do Nick, thanks

Yeboahsleftfoot

Any one have any experience of External Link/Members Only - particularly Celeste??

Their website looks very professional and seems like a reputable outfit. But I cant find any reviews anywhere. Any suggestions please?

Here you go 0082, it was fucking awesome https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95518.new#new

PatTem

Nicely written Yeboahsleftfoot. Might be worth giving it another go. My first experience there with Celeste wasn't great so I'll probably try with Joyti or the new one Uma or both  ;)

PatTem

Have any of you tried this place External Link/Members Only? It's in Baker Street and I've booked 1 hour B2B for tomorrow with Dana and Zoe.
I'll probably write a review afterwards. Might not be as well written as yours Yeboahsleftfoot but will try  :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 08:36:18 pm by PatTem »

Offline myothernameis

and look like more expensive, so if we tried for a 4hand massage, think it would cost you around £400-£500.......no thanks  :scare:

jstrongerrrrr

Think london-tantric employs ladies who usually or previously have offered fs for expensive agencies - I recognise some of these girls and their fs prices tend to be around £250/hour...it would be my guess that the massage would be pretty average and another £100 on top would get you a full service.

jstrongerrrrr

lola and megan for example are on the books at External Link/Members Only