Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Ana 21 west drayton  (Read 3034 times)

samthebigman

Offline TallnHung

Great looking and great tits.
Can I ask what the Romanian thing is all about? Known to be shit or timewasters/bad service?
For £70 with those tits for half an hour I'm tempted ;)

Offline pumps

Great looking and great tits.
Can I ask what the Romanian thing is all about? Known to be shit or timewasters/bad service?
For £70 with those tits for half an hour I'm tempted ;)

Basically yes, & barebackers

samthebigman

She seems nice tho , quick in texting and she even agreed to come to mine for half an hour coz I live upstairs from her ..might try her tonight , will let you guys know :)

samthebigman

Shouted at me on the phone when i asked her to come up but no reply no nothing but she said she would and just drop her a text beforehand, dont recommend going unless you just want to play with her juggs.

EE

I will try her at the end of the weekend as TOFTT  :angelgirl:

Candyman

I'd avoid this one. Seen her twice. First time was good although a lot on her enjoy list wasn't on offer (no alevels, no owo, dfk £10 extra). Still I came back as she looked really hot. Petite, nice big tits, curvy bum, very pretty and beautiful pussy with an amusing "lucky you" tattoo just below the bikini line.

2nd time was one of the worst punts I've had. I don't know if it was because I was early and she had a late night (11am isn't exactly the crack of dawn but it's hard to find girls before this time), but she made no effort in appearance or performance. This time even less was on offer; no kissing, lacklustre covered oral, wanted me to finish as soon as I had arrived and moaned if I asked for more than one position.

I could have been lucky the first time or unlucky the 2nd but I definitely won't be returning as £70 is too much for a coin-toss

Bud$

And she's chosen to hide her feedback. I never see a girl who's done that.

Online webpunter

And she's chosen to hide her feedback. I never see a girl who's done that.
Thanks - missed that.  School-boy error.  Was distracted by her rack.  Dodged another one - can hear the shell whistling by !

Offline dondraper

looks wise she seems like an absolute stunner, both in face and body - shame about reports of a impolite attitude, it's what is putting me off her.

newyorkWalter

Hi, does anyone know where this girl is these days?

I would like to see those tits for real... :)